Prologue

A Beautiful Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Prologue

 

 

 

“I’ll be going out, Hyuk. Aren’t you coming? Teukie Hyung said we can go home already.” A 25 year old young man named Lee Sungmin told his co-worker, Lee Hyukjae who’s still busy arranging her cluttered table filled with paperworks.

 

“No I’m fine Oppa. You can go first. I’m still not done tidying up my place yet.” Hyukjae, 18 and the only female employee working on Park Jungsoo’s or most likely known as Leeteuk’s Sapphire Blue Magic Shop where magic is “13eyond your imagination” as he said so himself; Hyukjae is in charge of filing up the weird ideas coming from their boss so her table is always full of papers on top of more paper works.

 

Sungmin, then looks at his own untidy table where he was in charge of drawing the design of their boss’ weird imaginations. He then shrugs off his shoulders before gazing back at Hyukjae.

 

“Suit yourself. Take care on your way home, ne?”

 

Hyukjae lifted her face up to smile at the older man before answering him. “I will. Take care of yourself too, Oppa.”

 

“Ne.” Sungmin answered, walking out of the room, leaving Hyukjae alone fixing up her things on her table.

 

“Well, so much for today.” Hyukjae sighed thinking about what happened for the past 8 hours she’s busy working.

 

Well, their boss who likely wants to be called as Teukie Hyung and Oppa for her got a very busy day as his mind was working non-stop making her to run all over the place, catching the papers flying out from their boss’ hands.

 

Teukie Oppa is a magician. He creates spells and designs his unique bottles for his potions and magic tools just like their best seller light stick where Sungmin Oppa is in charge of. There are two other workers namely Ryeowook who’s a cashier and Shindong Oppa who’s guarding the store from evil witches and sorcerers.

 

There are three types of Magicians: the lower or the third level magician is the Spell Caster. A Spell Caster can only cast a spell and give a curse to its target but never uncast or undone the spell. It will be a forever curse to bear unless you seek the second level magician and or the first level magicians which is the Sorcerer or a wizard. A Sorcerer is the one who practices black magic. It is said that wizardry is one hell of a dangerous type but nothing compares to the scary witches. Witchery is the first level magicians: the very powerful ones. They casted spells and too stubborn to break the curse; they also practices black magic and spell casting which made them the first class magicians but most of all, they love to eat a magician’s heart because it’ll make them more powerful and will gain knowledge and power. They are very dangerous yet beautiful and hard to please once encountering them. They easily get irritated and get angry too.

 

Teukie Oppa is neither one of those types as he claimed so himself. He said that his powe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter