Three Masterminds?

The Prince's Bride

            5 years have passed since then.  Jaejoong ever reluctantly has agreed to marry the crown prince of Florin, Prince Changmin.   But Jae does not love him.  As only Yunho will have that place in his heart.  The only joy he feels is…

*YUNJAE*

            “What the hell Auntie?  What do you mean Jaejoong agreed to marry the prince?  Doesn’t he still love Yunho?” asks Henry.

            “Well dear nephew in that time when royalty visits a commoner and asks them to marry them that commoner really does not have a choice,” Heechul replies calmly without looking up from the book.

*YUNJAE*

            The only joy he feels is in his daily ride on his horse through the countryside.  On the day his engagement is announced he does just that.  Only that day it’s different than any other.  There are three strangers in the middle of the road.

            “Excuse me highness but we are poor circus performers.  Is there by any chance a village nearby,” says the one with crooked teeth.

            “No, the closest village is miles away,” Jaejoong helpingly tells.

            “Good.  Then no one will hear you scream,” creepily says the same man as before.  As Jae is about to scream the larger muscle man of the three squeezes his neck making him unconscious.  The larger man the carefully catches Jaejoong before he can fall off the horse and awaits further instructions.

            The man with the crooked teeth proceeds to tear off a patch from another countries military uniform and places on Jaejoong’s horse.  As he slaps the horse into a gallop the youngest of the three, with a puzzled expression, asks the one with crooked teeth “Jaesuk what are you doing?”

            “Joongki can’t you tell your hyung is framing Guilder for Princess Jaejoong’s kidnapping and later death.  I’m starting a war here!  It’s the only thing I’m good at,” tells the one known as Jaesuk.

            “You never said we would be killing anyone Hyung,” says the morally distraught muscle man Jongkook as he is loading their ship.  Previously, there ship that they hid to better not raises Jaejoong’s suspicions.

            “What did you think we would be doing you over grown muscle man!?!” angrily replies Jaesuk.

            “Why is hyung so mad?” asks Joongki.  “He’s acting very badly,” tells Jongkook.

“He seems to very intent on harm,” says Joongki.   “And very low on charm,” continues Jongkook with their rhyme.

            “Will you two stop that?  I’m trying to run steer the ship and come up with a plan.  So shut up!” exclaims a fed up Jaesuk.

            Joonkook grins to his younger friend and asks “does anyone want a peanut?”

            “Ughh!”

*YUNJAE*

            A disgruntled Jae looks around at his kidnappers on the ship.  “You will all be hanged when Prince Changmin finds you and discovers what you’ve done,” he tells them.

            “Of all the necks on this boat highness the one I would be most worry about would be … what in the name of all that is funny are you doing Joongki!?!  You keep turning your head around like an owl.  How many times do I have to tell you no one is following us?” says an off topic Jaesuk.

            “Are you sure hyung?” asks Jongki.

            “Yes I’m sure.  But out of curiosity why do you ask?”

            “Because there is a ship not far behind us,” says Joongki.

            “Inconceivable!!!!” yells Jaesuk.

            *SPLASH*  The three henchmen turn around to see the princess in the water.  “Princess that is eel infested water!  How could he jump in there like that?  I wasn’t that mean was I?  You two, someone, jump in and save him!” yelled Jaesuk.

            “But Hyung we can’t really swim, only doggie paddle.  Why don’t you jump in?” asks Joongki.

            “Well because I-I have to tell you two what to do … Princess look out!  Can’t you hear the eels!?!  They always get louder when they’re about to eat!” exclaims a frantic Jaesuk as a giant eel with razor sharp teeth gets closer to the startled princess…

*YUNJAE*

            “She doesn’t get eaten,” Heechul says to Henry.

            “Huh?”

            “You were beginning to look nervous so I wanted you to know she doesn’t get eaten.  What kind of aunt would I be if I read you a story like that?”

            “I-I wasn’t scared!” pouts Henry.

            Heechul only smiles.  “Now where was I?  Oh yes the giant eel, now I remember …”

*YUNJAE*

            The eel gets closer to the fear struck princess only for Jongkook to hit it on the head and grab him from the water.  To shocked to move after being placed gently in the boat by the gentle muscle man Jaejoong doesn’t even blink when the three begin to fret over him.  He is spaced out from his near death experience with the scary eel until…

            “Look over there men, the Cliffs of Insanity!” shouts Jaesuk.