As You Wish

The Prince's Bride

            “This is so boooring.  Ughhh!” was the phrase the young boy had been repeating for the last 20 minutes.

            Henry was sitting impatiently waiting for his Aunt Heechul to arrive.  He was so bored due to a fever keeping the young boy home from school without friends.  Aunt Heechul was supposed to offer a diversion from his illness.

            “You seem like you’re having fun,” smirked Heechul who had just arrived.  Henry was about to make a smart remark when he looked up to see something that looked like a present under Heechuls arm.  His entire face lit up.

“Ooo!  Gimme, gimme gimme!,” exclaimed Henry.

“Yah!  Such a greedy nephew, not even greeting his amazing aunt who brought him a gift,” teased Heechul while Henry ripped the paper off.

“It’s a book?” a stunned Henry asked/said.

“Not just any book, the best book ever.  It has everything: comedy, action, swordfights, daring rescue, true love,” replied Heechul.

“It’s not a kissing book is it Aunt Heechul?” asked a disgruntled Henry.

“Don’t act so disgusted someday you may come to like it,” muttered Heechul.

*YUNJAE*

           Jaejoong was a beautiful young man living on a farm in the countryside of Florin.  He looked cold with a frail and feminine body, short shoulder length honey blonde hair that framed his face, large inky doe eyes, and plump red lips.  Beautiful by anyone’s standards.  He only felt true pleasure from his daily horse ride and tormenting the farm boy Yunho.

           Yunho was a handsome young man working as a farm hand.  He had a smallish face, manly features, and long shoulder length chestnut brown hair.  Anytime Jaejoong orders him around he always answers with “As you wish” no matter how menial the task, while completing said task happily.  Such tasks helped him to develop a very nice physique.

           One day when Jaejoong orders Yunho to perform some meaninglessly silly task he notices something.  He realizes that when Yunho says “As you wish” he is really saying “I love you”.

            Not long after Yunho enters the small house to stock up their fire wood.  Immediately Jaejoong looks around for something to keep Yunho inside.

             “Farm boy hand me that pitcher,” says Jaejoong pointing to a water pitcher located above his head.  Yunho calmly walks up to him, invades his personal space boundaries, places the pitcher in Jae’s hands and replies “As you wish”.  In that moment Jaejoong realizes he loves Yunho as well.  Looking up at each other they sweetly kiss.

*YUNJAE*

             “What kind of story is this?  Is this a kissing story?” interrupts Henry with a funny look on his face.

             “Do you want me to read to you or not?” asks an unamused Heechul while closing the book and reading himself to leave.

             Henry holds out his hands immediately exclaiming “No, no!  Please keep reading Aunt Heechul.”  He looks properly reprimanded and downcast.

             “That’s what I thought,” Heechul says smugly.  He promptly finds where he left off reading.

*YUNJAE*

             For a while Yunho and Jaejoong live happily together.  Yunho who doesn’t have enough money to marry Jae plans to leave Florin to seek his fortune.

             Crying Jae tells his beloved “I feel is if I shall never see you again.”

             “Don’t think like that Joongie,” consoles Yunho.  “This is true love, and it last forever.  Nothing can stop it.”  Yunho kissed him goodbye.

             Unfortunately his ship never made it to dock.  It was attacked by the Dread Pirate Roberts.  A villain who never takes prisoners or leaves survivors.  Jaejoong heart broke when he heard the news.  He swore “I will never love again,” with tears rolling down his face.