Final- Perfect Pair of Lips {Edited}

Just a Little Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today couldn't get any worse than it currently was at the moment. Your crush, Jung Ho Seok also known by his nickname J-Hope, was standing at the entrance to the canteen chatting away with one of his friends. He was apart of BTS. They were the Kingkas of your school.

Whimpering in reluctance, you hid behind one of the snack machines nearby. You took a small peek from behind it to see if the coast was clear enough for you to leave the safety of your hiding spot only to be accosted with his brilliant presence. You jumped up in shock staring wide-eyed at him. You didn't know what to do so you panicked, turning from him away and running down the hall to escape his scrutinizing gaze not giving him a chance to say anything to you.

Once you were at a safe enough distance, you tried to get your erratically fast beating heart to calm back down whilst you caught your breath back inside of your burning lungs. That was a close call. You puffed out your cheeks in frustration. He must of thought you were insane with the way you ran off like a crazy person. He probably thought that you didn't like him. And that was the fartherest thing from the truth.

J-Hope gaped at the spot you'd just been standing in hiding beside the snack machine. He shook head remembering the way you sped of like monsters were after you. He chuckled at your cute behavior breaking in to a silly lop-sided smile as his friends walked up towards him.

"What the heck was that all about?" Suga questioned him filled with bewilderment by what they all had just witnessed.

"I don't know." J-Hope shrugged partially understanding your odd actions from a few moments ago.

"Looks to me as if she saw a ghost." Jungkook mused with Jimin nodding his head in agreement before he took the bottle of water that was in his friend's hand from him.

"Yeah. Maybe it was your shadow that scared the poor girl off." V added his own two cents in to the conversation with a jest that had Rap Monster smacking him on the back of his head. He rubbed at it glaring at his leader with a slight pout in place against his lips that the latter wasn't about to fall for. Rap Monster rolled his eyes at his friend's childish behavior.

"How- when I was staring right at her?" he asked with a deeply puzzled expression covering his handsome features.

"You think she has a crush on you?" Jin pondered bringing all of his friends' attention on to himself.

"I'm not sure..." he finally said taking note of Jin's words in wonder. Did you have a crush on him? Right now, he couldn't be certain about that.

"Actions speak louder than words guys. C'mon, let's head back inside, I'm hungry." Rap Monster sighed stretching his body out a little before taking his leave back in to the canteen with the rest of BTS on his trail.

It was another week later and you were still avoiding J-Hope like he was a contagious disease. Every day you'd try to find a different hiding spot around the school. A good place that you wouldn't be noticed or discovered by J-Hope or his nosey friends.

Nonetheless, no matter where you ended up, he was always there. If he showed up somewhere you were, you went the other direction. If he was already some place you needed to be, you made sure he never saw you at all.

You thought your avoidance of him like he was the bubonic plague had been a major success. However you couldn't have been more wrong because J-Hope had taken note of you and your strange behavior in the recent days no matter where you went. To him, the way you were acting was pretty funny and adorable although he got the feeling that you would feel very stupid for doing it.

It was the end of the day marking the end of the school day as well. Outside was pouring down with rain which was upsetting to you since you walked to and from school every day. Sighing you walked down the hallway making your way to your locker. The halls were almost completely empty considering the fact that it was raining outside and everyone was rushing to get home to avoid being stuck in the heavy rain.

Leaving his friends to head to his own locker, J-Hope found himself on the same hallway as you. He saw you kneeling down to pick up a textbook that you'd drop on the floor by accident. Deciding to get answers from you about your strange ways towards him, he waltzed over to you reaching down to pick up your textbook for you.

You hiccuped in shock when your hands touched in a gentle brush of smooth skin. He pulled up his hand holding your textbook against his chest when you stood back up straight again rubbing your hand against your uniform jacket from behind your back so that he wouldn't take offense at the gesture. It was just that your palms were sweaty from the nervosness of suddenly being up so close to your crush.

You gulped in nervous air wondering if he'd give you your textbook

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter