Strange Encounters

Fake I Love You's

It had been two weeks since I found out the truth. Within those two weeks Seunghyun and Sunny became the new 'it' couple. Pictures of them were plastered everywhere and everytime I saw them together my eyes would begin to sting. While everyone gushed over the new couple I would be fighting back tears and putting on a happy facade. I sighed dejectedly as I walked to work with many unanswered questions circling my mind. Why did he not bother to break up with me? Am I so pathetic that he didn't even bother? Did he actually love me at all?. For two weeks these thoughts have been haunting my mind.
"Oh my gosh did you hear That T.O.P and Sunny are going to do a duet together?!" said an excited fangirl.
I hung my head down and walked off quickly, I didn't need to hear anything that would just bring more heartache.
BAM.
I winced as I fell first onto the hard pavement.
"Ouch" I muttered.
"Oi watch where your going!" yelled an annoyed,masculine voice.
I looked up and saw a man in a dark blue sunhat, sunglasses that covered most of his face, a black turtleneack and ridiculously big jeans and shoes.
"What are you looking at?" he snapped.
  I stood up and mumbled an apology, not wanting to get into a fight.
The man began to walk away completley ignoring my apology.
"Why are you dressed like that?" I blurted out suddenly.
He stared at me for a few seconds  "Because I feel like it"  he simply stated and walked off.
I frowned at his retreating back, then shrugged and carried on walking

"Ae Sook-dongsang!" My best friend Sang Hee greeted me as soon as I walked into work.
"Hey unnie" I said giving her a small smile.
"Are you okay?" she asked " Ever since you went to the park two weeks ago you've been pretty down." she said with pout.
"I'm fine its just exam pressure" I assured her
"Cheer up soon okay? I want to fangirl about T.O.P and Sunny with you!" she said with a smile and went off to take someone's order.
I stood there with my eyes stinging. 'I have to get used to this, I have to forget everything about him...us' I thought because he obviously forgot about me.

I usually didn't like going to work. I mean sure I get paid and I get to catch up with Sang Hee during our breaks but I treated it like I treated school. However these past two weeks work was like a sancutuary to me because I could forget about him for the few hours I was here.
Ding went the shop's bell.
"How may I tak-" I stopped in mid sentence as I saw who it was.
"Oh its you" said a cold voice.