For The First Time

Monday Couple - One Shot(s)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another a usual summer school day. In a class , there is a girl student that really immersed into what she read , mystery and horror genre book while their English teacher still teaching. At the same time , there is a boy student that was sat not far from the girl , about southwest from her seat. He , too , not pay any attention to their teacher as he really hate English. His eyes keep wandering around until his heart tell that he should lay his eyes at the figure belong to the girl that was doing something else. 'Tsk , that Cheon Sung Im. I know you are the best student in this neighbourhood. -_- ' He mumbled , a little bit with annoyed voice. He was known as the coldest student ever. He , most of times does not care of what are happening around him. However , maybe cause of his coldness , he suprisedly got many fans at the school , maybe he look charming in that way. Not to mention , he was known as mysterious guy also. He got his own world , rarely blend with others. Anti-social type. The class go on like usual , till suddenly..

 

' Brr , brr , ergh , ... ' one of the boys struggle after drink a poisoned beverage , his body shakes like crazy. ' Yah , Joong Ki-yah , Joong Ki-yah ! What's wrong ? What's wrong with you ? 'ask the teacher nervously. Sung Im who was at the scene take out her camera and took some photos. She'd love to be a forensic since her mother's best friend died , being killed. She really want to investigate what had happened. ' Aish this girl , it's a critical moment. How can she still play with her camera? Crazy girl ! ' said Kang Hee Gun who still with his principles " the world is cruel , no need to blend with others " , sit still at his place without a little bit of care about his classmate. ' Yah watch your mouth ! You're the one who crazy over here right now ! Didn't even care with your classmates.' even he said with lower voice , she still can hear he said "crazy girl" , clearly. Suddenly she feels that her heart beats faster than usual. Even herself did not sure why. Maybe because she stand too close to him , for the first time.

 

' Why should I ? I didn't know anything about him and he didn't know anything about me. So tell me why I should being concern about him ? '

 

' Yah you really a bad guy , right ? At least help him based on what we called humanity. ' said Ji Hyo , cannot stand anymore with the boy's behaviour. ' Tsk , humanity ? There's no such thing in this world. Every ones lead their life with being greedy to run this world and to achieve that , you have to be selfish. ' said Hee Gun , his opinion about life. ' Well , correction ! It's not everyone. It's just some people. Anyway what's wrong with you ? ' ask Sung Im who really want to know why he live the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter