Keep Close, Keep Closer

Monday Couple - One Shot(s)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After filming episode 217

 

* In their apartment *

" Hey baby, what's wrong ? You seemed moody. Are you okay ? You're not even talking with me in the car just now. "

Silent. Ji Hyo did not give him an answer and went straight to their bedroom. She throw their bags on the bed and grab her towel to relax herself. Gary decided to just wait until she done and had a talk later. He move to living room and watch some random show while resting after a long day.

After about 30 minutes, when he almost dozed off, he heard the clicked sound from the bathroom. He stood up and went to their bedroom to have a talk.

" Ji Hyo ah, I think we need to talk. Why you'd been like this ? Can you tell me please.. " he said while settled beside her who still dry her hairs.

" No, I don't think we need to talk. There's nothing to talk about. " she said coldly while still drying her hairs.

" Come on, Ji Hyo ah.. I know there's something bothering you. Did I said something wrong during filming ? Okay, I am sorry if I said something wrong but believe me, you are the only one in my heart. " he continue, pleading to make her tell everything.

" Oho, seriously ? Because I don't think so when we are married ! " she suddenly getting angry.

Gary was slightly shocked with her behavior and he also confused by her statement made him frowned.

" What do you mean by that ? I don't get it. Can you make it more clear ? " said Gary while helping get her pajama.

" Well, you are going to keep your girlfriend closer than your wife, right ? Of course I don't like it if you're going to be like that ! " she finally let out the thing that keep bothering her. 

He who almost reached the pajama into her hands, stop right away and laugh out loud. This time, it was Ji Hyo who frowned hard because of his laugh. 

" So.. that's the reason why you did not want to talk with me ? Because you felt insecure ? " ask Gary after ended his laugh session and back to his normal position beside her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter