08;

As Beautiful As You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Only You

Author: hi98lines

Genre: romance, fluff

Length: 513 words

Characters: Kai, Naeun + Taemin (mentioned)

Only You; Seems like déjà vu that Jongin got into the same show as Naeun.

"It feels weird, you know." Naeun said as she stared at the boy sitting beside her. The boy was in disguise. He wore a black hoodie, a snapback, and a grey sweatpants. She looked at his shoes, a black famous brand shoes which was familiar for her — it was her birthday gift for his twenty first anyway.

"It feels weird for me too." Jongin smiled as he saw the reflection of them in the big mirror in front of them. Naeun was much the same with him. She was wearing a simple black t-shirt, a skinny jeans, and a sneaker. "But, you have done it. Any tips for me?"

Naeun chuckled at his question then she shifted her eyes away from him. "Well..." She was looking at the ceilings as she was recolleting her memories. "There aren't any tips, but, just be honest and be yourself?"

"So, everything you said at that show are your honest feelings?" Jongin turned his body and was face to face with her. He observed the girl. Naeun had a smile on her face. He couldn't help but felt a bit jealous.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter