15;

As Beautiful As You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Who Are You?

Author: hi98lines

Genre: romance, sci-fi

Length:  1632 words

Characters: Naeun, Jongin

Inspired by Push and Mask.

Who Are You?; "Do you want to get to know him?"

"Are you a Mover1?"

 

Jongin eyed the girl in front of him for a second then turned the page of his newspaper which was flying in front of him. It was a rhetorical question. She saw him controlling the newspaper without using his hand. Why did she ask?

 

Jongin lowered the newspaper and took a good look of the girl, no, scratch that, the woman in front of him. He just realized that in front of him standing a gorgeous woman wearing a black knee-length dress that hugged her body with a red purse in her right hand, but a blue sky Converse sneaker as her footwear. She is a beauty, he admitted. Brown long hair being tied behind, round eyes, pointed nose, and small pink lips. She is tall, at least five feet. She was fine, perfectly fine, but, still, he thought she was blind for asking him the earlier question.

 

"Are you a Mover?"

 

There she went again.

 

Jongin dropped the newspaper on to the coffee table, replacing his legs which was on it. He looked at her; she was smiling, "Do I need to answer that, Darling?" but, he was unaffected as he said it emotionless. "How did you get into my apartment? Are you father's people? Or else, I will report you for trespassing my apartment. Don’t you know how heavy trespass as a crime is?”

 

"I see that you are not as warm as your brother." Once again, she smiled. Jongin raised an eyebrow as he saw her walking towards him. "Anyway, your password is so obvious. Your birthday, isn't it?" She smirked and he was unamused. Did she do a background check on him or what? "Oh, and I'm not your father's people." His eyes stil followed her and she ended up sitting beside him then moving closer to him, "I'm your brother's affair." She whispered to his right ear.

 

Jongin snorted after hearing her ridiculous statement. Her brother is a nice man, not in any way that he would cheat on sister-in-law. His brother has a good, fair, clean politician image he should watch over. However, he knew, that doesn't rule out the possibility. "What are you anyway? A Watcher2? Do you see yourself in an affair with my brother in the future?" His eyes was always on her, he wondered if she was controlling him and is a Pusher3 instead.

 

"Do I need to answer that, Darling?" She tilted her head innocently though her tone definitely was heard mocking him back. Jongin was right. She is a Watcher and she must have seen herself in an affair with his brother in the future. A foresee of a Watcher was never wrong all this time.

 

Then, something was bugging him, "Why did you come to see me? Does your problem with my brother in the future entangle me?" as he moved a cup of jasmine tea on the coffee table right in front of his mouth then he drinked it.

 

"You are a highly trained Mover." came out from .

 

Jongin realized that she had been watching his moves all this time. He asked, "Is that a compliment?" then he continued drinking his tea.

 

"I rarely saw a Mover as good as you." She didn't deny it, Jongin said not out loud.

 

"Darling," Jongin put back the cup on its place, "You can always be impressed by me, but you should answer the question first." He tilted his head and looked at her in the eyes — he just realized that she has beautiful hazel eyes.

 

"I want you to help me," She sounded solemn. "I want to prevent it."

 

Jongin straightened his sitting position and fully faced her, he was interested now. "What's your plan, Darling?" His voice became lighter and it was flirty, wittingly. As his voice changed, unconciously, his gaze towards her became eager and agog.

 

She smiled in victory — was Jongin too easy to read, despite of him being cold and whatnot? He didn't want to know for now. 

 

Her eyes became distant and Jongin knew that she got something to tell. "I just saw us," He listened to her intently. She chuckled, making him curious, "Is there any beast inside you?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter