12;

As Beautiful As You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: The Birthday Party

Author: hi98lines

Genre: romance

Length:  1187 words

Characters: Naeun, Jongin ++ Sehun, Bomi (mentioned)

The Birthday Party;  Should she thanks Bomi?

► We Up by Beast

 

Loud music, the sound of glasses clinking each other, and people were dancing right here and there.

 

Right, it wasn't your usual birthday party.

 

It was Bomi's birthday party, the social butterfly, or you could say, the party girl. Of course, her birthday party would be like the hottest party this month. Everyone made sure that they didn't miss it. 

 

Naeun was one of them. But, it was because she missed her once closest older girl back in high school. She got back from France and Bomi invited her, so why not going to her birthday party and have fun? She would love it, of course. Though she usually didn't like crowded places.

 

Naeun walked to the bar which was beside the swimming pool. Bomi sure got a great house with a wide backyard since she is making lot of money with her clothes. Naeun sat down and got a glass of plum wine. She took the glass and sipped it.

 

Naeun had been looking for the birthday girl, but, Bomi was found nowhere. Now, Naeun's attention was to the stage which was in the middle of the yard. A man was dancing and the crowd were cheering for him. 

 

"He's cool, isn't he?" Naeun took a look to see the bartender was watching the man too. Naeun may not interest with dancing, but, she had to admit that that man over there was cool. Not to mention, he was quite good looking too. His tight white blouse and his black jeans was nothing special, but he stood out. Too bad, even though he was that cool and hot, she wasn't that interested with him.

 

Naeun just smiled as she focused on her drink, "Not really." was her answer.

 

"Whoa," The bartender was taken aback with Naeun's answer. "Are you sure? You will regret it later,"

 

Naeun looked at the bartender and she saw his nametag, "Nah, I doubt so, Sehun-ssi." She smiled. Then she stood up, she had to see the birthday girl, "Thanks for the drink and I'm sure I won't regret about it."

 

Sehun, the bartender, only looked at Naeun with confused look, but, then he said, "She is somehow familiar?" He then quickly brushed aside his thought and went back to his work.

 

Naeun walked to the sea of people dancing to the beat. It wasn't like she isn't used to this kind of places though she hated it, but, she didn't feel like to dancing though she wanted to have fun.

 

Naeun kept walking and searched for the birthday girl until a certain someone bumped into her.

 

"Sorry," The other person said formally. "I'm not intend to—"

 

Naeun chuckled at the sight and the other person realized who he was bumped into.

 

"Oh."

 

The other person wasn't as surprised as Naeun thought. No, not that she was disappoi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter