02;

As Beautiful As You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Hi, Naeun.

Author: hi98lines

Genre: highschool!au, friendship, fluff

Length: 1253 words

Characters: Kai, Naeun + Soojung, Sehun, Sohyun

Hi, Naeun;  His first words and she had no idea about it.

Naeun was having her lunch with her circle of friends — Soojung from Class 1-1 on her right side, Sehun from Class 1-2 in front of her, Sohyun from Class 1-3, her classmate, beside Sehun. They were classmate during their first year in middle school and remained as best friend, even though they weren't in the same class in their rest middle school years and now they were high schoolers. 

"Hey, did you hear the news?" Sohyun started a topic.

"Which news? Sehun liking a girl?" said Soojung.

Sehun stopped eating and placed his chopstick. "Hey, Jung Soojung!"

"Well, the last time you were dating a girl is two years ago, so—"

"Can't you stop guys? Sohyun need to continue her story." Naeun said half joking half serious.

"Oops, sorry. You know, it's always fun to tease Sehun." Soojung shrugged and received a laugh from the other girls.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Sehun continued to eat.

"Well, I heard a senior from Class 2-3 is interested with you." Sohyun said as she pointed Naeun with her chin.

The other three was being silent. Sohyun expected a reaction but her friends had a same expression.

"It's not new, Sohyun. We all knew it." Sehun spoke up. 

"What is this? So, I'm the only one? Why you guys didn't tell me?"

"Because we know you'll be all hyper and loud, Kwon." Soojung stated.

Well, Sohyun is and will always be the gossip girl. She would know every rumors, every gossips, everything what's going on in the school. She would be the one who inform her friends and gossiping here and there with everyone she knows. But, maybe, not this time. 

"Sorry, they knew about it first, Sohyun." Naeun gave an apologetic stare to Sohyun.

"It's okay. It's not look like I don't know about it either. Kim Jongin, right?"

"The student council secretary." Soojung added.

"As if he is good than me." Sehun stated.

"He is." The girls said it in unison and did high five after.

"You guys—" Sehun ate his food though he had no appetite and got a big laugh from the girls.

:::

A month ago.

"Hi, Naeun." 

Naeun, who was getting her tracksuit from her locker, turned around and saw a familiar face smiling to her. She was sure he is one of the popular students yet she didn't know his name.

Naeun greeted him back in confusion. "Hello." She said it formal while smiling, in case he was a senior. 

He just stood there and was smiling. Naeun didn't know what to do. It was awkward, greeted by someone she didn't know. 

"Well, see you around."

After a minute just looked to each other, he left. Naeun didn't get to say her good bye and only saw him getting further. She was confused.

:::

Three weeks ago.

"Naeun!"

Sehun was walking towards Naeun. It was break time and there was no other students in Naeun's class, not even Sohyun. Sehun took a seat in front of her and turned his body to face Naeun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter