09;

As Beautiful As You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: A Coward

Author: hi98lines

Genre: university!au, romance, slight angst?

Length: 865 words

Characters: Jongin, Naeun + a girl

A Coward;  Because regret always comes at the end. 

Jongin was strolling in a park in his campus.

Today was the last day of exam week. Jongin got an invitation to a karaoke with his friends to celebrate the end of their exam week, but he decided to not come along. He wanted to spend the day by himself. 

Jongin was going to a park bench under the big tree behind the library building. He simply went there because that place was always quiet. No one dared to go here by theirselves. There was a story behind of it. Some said there were ghosts that would haunt you and others said that this place was cursed, no idea why or how it was cursed.

But, to Jongin, this place was his secret hideout. More than that, this place was his safe haven.

Whenever something bad or terrible happened to Jongin, he would go here. He would sit on the bench and let out his feelings.

Whenever Jongin wanted to be alone like today, he would go here. He would sit on the bench and enjoy his surroundings; the sound of birds chirping, the sound of people talking from the library, the bright sunshine that went through the branches, or maybe the beautiful lady who was sitting while drawing not so far from him, like today.

Jongin checked the wristwatch on his left hand; a quarter past two in the afternoon.

Right, Jongin was right. He knew that she would be there in these hours. He had observed her for a quite time.

The first time Jongin saw her was in his end of highschool years. He was a senior to her and he was going to graduate in a few months. She was a transfer student. And until the day he graduated, he couldn’t make a move on her.

Like a dream, Jongin met her in his campus four months after the last time he saw her before the graduation day. He was having lunch with his friends in the cafetaria when he spotted her was choosing the menu with her friend that he knew had been her friend since highschool.

Jongin tried to dig some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter