Chapter 2

Memories Of His Past

During break time, I heard some screaming and fanchanting from the corridor while I was eating my snacks. What the hell is going on? Sheesh.. They're such obsessive fangirls. I thought to myself, pissed off because of the fangirls' screams. I went out of the classroom to see what's going on. "Nu'EST! Nu'EST! Nu'EST!" The fangirls starts to scream after they mentioned the boy group. I never heard them before and are they popular in this school?

The 5 handsome and good-looking boys are wearing fashionable clothes, shoes and accessories as they walked past by many fangirls. Some of them were fainting because of their handsome faces, some of them can't contain their giddyness because of how popular Nu'EST is. As they walked past at me, a handsome boy stared at me with deep and piercing eyes. His handsome face caught my attention, I was blushing red in front of him that I can't take my eyes off of him. He's so handsome... I thought to myself. Then, he turned his back from me and walk away.

This is so unbelievable! He stared at me with that look on his face and after that, he turned and walked away like I'm nobody. There is a cold aura on that guy... Well, the five of them has a cold look on their faces. Sigh. I went back inside the classroom to continue eating my snacks. To be honest, I don't have any friends. People think that I'm weird, quiet and shy because I don't socialize with other people. I had 30% in socializing and 70% in spending my time alone, knowing that I won't gain many friends.

While I was eating, a girl with a pixie hair, dyed in blonde color and she smiled widely at me. "Annyeonghaseyo! Lime imnida. What's your name?" I stopped eating and glanced at her, "Annyeong! Nara imnida." I smiled back at her. "Welcome to Pledis Academy, Nara." She extends her hand in front of me and we both do the handshake. "Kamsahae, Lime." "Are you a transferee student?" "Yes. My parents decided to moved here in Daegu. I was born and raised in Gwangju, my parents can't afford the tuition fee at my previous school because of it's tuition fee increase. That's why they decided that I shall attend in this school." "I see. We can be friends, Nara." I smiled when Lime mentioned the word, friends. "Sure. You're my first friend here in Pledis Academy." "The same goes to you, Nara." We both smiled.

Our first encounter with my ex-friend, Lime...

A/N: I hope you all like this chapter. In the next few chapters, I'm going to include scenes like fights, conflicts and stuff. Comment and subscribe if you like ^^