Chapter 4

Memories Of His Past

I saw the 5 boys of Nu'EST with the fangirls, asking for their autographs, wanted to take selcas with them and drooling by their handsome faces. Seriously, they should calm down and not turned things upside down. I mean, this is madness because how come they instantly became fans of those boys as if they've known them all their life. Those fangirls need to get a life and get this over with it. I moved close to Lime and whispered, "Lime, what if those boys went to our table?" "Why? Are you nervous that one of them will sit beside you?" She giggled at me, I nodded shyly.

Yoonjo took out a mirror from her pocket and fixes her hair, I can say that she is very pretty because of her doll-liked face. Alice is staring at the guy with a blonde hair, who looks like a girl and turns away after a few seconds. "Alice, who is that guy?" I asked her in a low but cold tone. "Oh that? His name is Ren, he's the youngest among the group and when he stares at girls, his smize will mesmerize every girl in the room and make them faint." I guess her answer is overreacting, I turned to glance at Ren and he looks beautiful with his blonde hair and make-up on. Aish! What am I seeing? A boy who looks like a girl but he seems more prettier than any other girls. His facial structure makes him very unique among his groupmates. But I'm gaining more attention at the handsome boy who stared at me outside the room a few minutes ago. I don't want to end being humiliated in front of everyone, especially to my friends.

Suddenly, I remembered the name of that guy: Minhyun. Yeah, him. He's the one who stared at me with his deep and piercing eyes. He almost made my heart skipped a beat and it never goes out of my mind. Oh gosh! Why am I thinking about him just now? Erase. Erase. Erase. I shook that thought off of my head and eats my biscuit again. But then, Minhyun stood up from his seat and went towards our table. Is this really happening? Am I dreaming--- No, this is not a dream, it is real. Kwon Nara, get a hold of yourself. Yoonjo and Ara turned to see Minhyun and they were both squealing cutely like little girls. "OMG! Minhyun's heading towards our table" Yoonjo said, squealing nonstop. "Why did you make eye contact with him, anyway?" Alice asked in a sarcastic tone. "It's not my fault if I made eye contact with him." Ara said.

I wonder if I should stand up and run away? But then, it'll ruin my chance of talking to a handsome boy, like Minhyun.

A/N: Latest chapter updated. Comment and subscribe if you like ^^