Chapter 3

Memories Of His Past

I don't know about you but after Lime and I became friends, we eventually started to hang out. One time, Lime and I went to the cafeteria to eat our lunch there, then she introduced me to her friends here in Pledis Academy. "Nara, these are my friends, Ara, Yooyoung, Yoonjo and Alice. This is my new friend, Nara. She is a transferee student from Gwangju. Her parents decided to moved here in Daegu because they can't afford the tuition at her previous school." Lime smiled at me and I waved at her friends, "Nice to meet you." I smiled at them. "I hope you like it here, Nara. We will be your friends." Ara said with a smile.

Let me describe Lime's friends, starting with Ara: She looks pretty when she smile, loves to sing and she's the daughter of an economical company here in Daegu, where her father is a CEO at that said company, meaning her family is rich. Next is Yoonjo: She resembles a doll and she's the prettiest among Lime's friends, her grandmother owns an opera studio in Seoul, she is a soprano so that's why she started singing opera at a young age from her grandmother. She is considered as the "sweetheart" of Pledis Academy because many guys here has a crush on her and one time, a guy confesses his feelings for her by writing a letter to her. But then she rejected that guy because she's not her type. I know this sounds funny but I felt pity for that guy.

Alice is the oldest among Lime's friends, she may be pretty on the outside but her aura is cold. Cold as ice. Many guys wanted her to be their dates but she ignores any of them because she don't want to rush things. She had been to many singing contests since she was at a young age. Her parents entrusted her that she needs to study first before relationships (that's why she's considered as the "Ice Princess"). Last but not the least is Yooyoung: One word that comes to your mind when you mentioned her name, cute. Yes, she's the cutest and the youngest among Lime's friends. She loves to buy girly things, stuff toys, cute accessories and bracelets. Her prized possession is her pendant, given by Alice on her birthday. She is the "energizer", meaning she will make you happy when you're feeling left out. She is very cute when she does the "aegyo" and one time, when she does aegyo in front of Alice, she started to smile a bit. Her family owns an ice cream parlor and whenever her friends are hungry, she will take them to her parent's ice cream parlor to eat ice cream there.

After getting to know more about Lime's friends, all 6 of us are the best of friends. We enjoyed talking about our likes and dislikes and stuff. Our conversation interrupted when we heard screams and chants around the cafeteria. "OMG! My 5 crushes, Nu'EST!" Yooyoung squealed, Alice rolled her eyes at Yooyoung and muttered, "You're too young to have a crush at one of the hottest boy group of Pledis Academy." Yooyoung didn't mind of what she said, I asked Lime, "Why are these guys so popular?" "Because their parents sent them here in Pledis Academy to study. They've been bestfriends ever since Aron arrived from the US and they met when they were in middle school." "Oh I see. Awhile ago, one of them stared at me. I remembered his face, he's so handsome that I almost faint." Ara was stunned, "Are you talking about Minhyun?" I nodded. "OMG! How do you feel when he stared at you?" Yoonjo asked, "Well... I was blushing red like a tomato in front of him for a few seconds then he turned and walked away." "He has a cold aura... I mean, all 5 of them are very cold in terms from the look on their faces." Lime said. The 5 boys sat on an empty table few meters away from the table we were sitting on. "Look, they're sitting meters away from us." Yooyoung squealed quietly. "Keep your voice down or they'll hear you." Alice growled under her breath. 

What if Minhyun went to our table and sits beside me? What if he does that? Oh gosh! Why am I thinking that so suddenly? I must be daydreaming...

A/N: Take note that this is about Nara's past with Minhyun so, yeah... Sorry for the late update and I hope you all like the latest chapter ^^