Chapter 1

Memories Of His Past

It all started when I was a sophomore at Pledis Academy. I was a transferee student because my parents and I moved here in Daegu a few weeks before the first day of school. I slowly took a deep breath before entering the campus ground. I was hoping that the students there will treat me well and not to abuse me to death. I don't like people making fun of me-- Yes, I've been bullied ever since I was in middle school. They thought that I'm ugly and I'm such a good-for-nothing stalker who always stalked many popular students back then. I'm not a stalker, just because I wanted to talk to them.

I'm just shy talking to other people but then it will only make things worse because there is a group of girls who always wanted to hang out with many popular students. They're such a bunch of s who are so obsessive to be with those cool and smart students. But now, I wanted to change. I wanted to start my school year fresh and free from being teased from others.

I went inside the school lobby to see where my name is in one of the list of students posted on the bulletin board. I squeezed myself in the crowd to take a good look and started searching for my name. I finally found my name and I belonged to Section II Class D, which is basically referring to as "the almost not smart students". I admit that I'm not focusing on my studies but I'm striving to reach my goals for the sake of my parents.

I went my way of the crowd and walking my way towards Section II Class D. I nervously opened the door and the teacher already arrived. "Good morning, seonsaengnim!" I bowed in front of him. "Class, this is our new student, Kwon Nara. She just moved here in Daegu with her parents a few weeks ago before the start of the school year. Please introduce yourself, Ms. Kwon." I walked towards the center of the room and bowed in front of the rest of the students, "Annyeonghaseyo! Kwon Nara imnida, I'm from Gwangju but my parents decided to moved here in Daegu because they can't afford the tuition fee increase back at my previous school. I hope that you all treat me well. Kamsahamnida!" After my introduction, the teacher let me sit on a vacant table and I walked to my seat.

I just hope that my first day of Pledis Academy will go smoothly.

A/N: First chapter is done. Take note that this is a tragedy and angst fanfic so there are tragic events involved in this fanfic and I hope you'll stay tuned for the next chapters. Comment and subscribe if you like :)