- Chapter 38 -

Bully

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G3_kG5FFfQ&ob=av3e

Listen to Avril Lavigne's "When you're gone" :) *I cried for no reason while listening to this beautiful song :( It just fits this chapter so well LOL*

Okay, i'm trying my best to make you guys CRY at least once lol.

Tell me what do you think okay n___n

---

 

*1 month later*

Eunmi didn’t show up at school. She locked herself in her room. She didn’t smile nor cry. She just felt empty... Lonely ... A big part of her life was missed. She wanted to cry so bad but tears just didn’t come out...

-

Hoya didn’t pick up any phonecall of Eunmi. He didn’t know what to do anymore... His heart hurted whenever he thought of the word ‘break up’...

-

*2 months later*

Eunmi finally had to courage to show up at school again.

She tired of everything. She wanted to start all over again.

She opened her phone

“Woahh. 1306 missed calls” She muttered.

It was from Jungeun, Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Sunggyu and Woohyun.

“What am i looking for?” She asked herself then smiled sadly

“He will never call”

She grabbed her bag then headed downstairs.

Her parents had left for work. After that day, they were very shock, sad as well. She didn’t blame them. That wasn’t their fault.

She took out her phone then called Jungeun

“Eunmi ahhhhh” She screamed

“Yes me” She smiled

“Are you okay now?” She worriedly asked

“May be” She didn’t know either.

“I miss you so much Mi ah~” Then she sobbed

“I know it. So i’m on my way to school”

“Really????????? GWAHHHHHHHHH MI AH~~~~~~~~~” She screamed again.

“REALLYYYYYYYYYY?” Someone screamed too. I guessed that was Dongwoo.

“Yes. Wait for me” Then she hung up

--

But Jungeun suddenly broke into another sob

“But i don’t want her to see them ...”

Dongwoo hugged her to comfort

“Everything will be okay”

--

“Eunmi yahhh” Jungeun hugged her tight

“O-okay, i’m here...”

Dongwoo smiled “Welcome back baby”

Eunmi nodded then smiled to him. Eunmi always had a feeling that she had to smiled when ever Dongwoo was around. It sounded weird?

“Oh. We must be hurry if we don’t want to be late” Eunmi smiled

And then ... Hoya walked pass them. He saw Eunmi but he decided to keep his head down.. Just like Eunmi had never existed in his world, just like Eunmi was just a stranger...

Eunmi had told herself that she had to be strong but she couldn’t help herself from gazing at Hoya...

“I miss you so much ... “ She muttered, then she immediately turned away. She was afraid tears would come out if she continued watching him.

Hoya stopped then turned back when Eunmi had turned to the corner...

“I.....”

--

Finally the bell rang. Eunmi felt just like it was a year. So long ...

Jungeun came and dragged Eunmi to the cafeteria.

--

But just when she entered the cafeteria, she immediately turned and ran back outside

“Hey! What’re you going Mi ah?” Jungeun shouted

“I forgot my phone in the class. I’ll be right back” She smiled. Jungeun could do nothing but nodded her head then headed to the table which Infinite were sitting

--

Eunmi walked like a walking dead. She kept her eyes on the ground.

She suddenly bumped into Myungsoo

“Hi Eunmi” Myungsoo greeted. But Eunmi didn’t responded.

Myungsoo lowered his head to Eunmi’s eye level, then he held her by her shoulder

“What’s wrong Eunmi yah?” He asked worriedly

Eunmi slowly shook her head. Her eyes were blankly looking somewhere.

Myungsoo tilted his head a bit to look at Infinite. He immediately understood everything.

He lift her chin up and looked straight into her eyes

“It’s okay”

Seeing Myungsoo’s smile eyes, Eunmi suddenly remember the look in Hoya’s eyes just now. Then she started sobbing. He used to warm her up with the look in his eyes. He used to tell her how much he loved her with his eyes. But now it was just cold. It was not his eyes but a stranger.

Myungsoo helped her wipe the tears. His hand slightly caressed her cheek.

“Please don’t cry” He confusedly said

Hand ... Yeah right, how she missed his hand. His soft hand used to caressed her cheek. She missed the warm feeling it brought. But now it was playing with Hyunah’s hair. He even swung his arm around her waist.

“Myungsoo yah” She said out of her breath

“I miss him so much... I just don’t want to live like this anymore... I’m too tired. I want him... I don’t want to hide anything from him ...” She stopped to take a breathe then continued “Why he doesn’t understand me? Why he doesn’t know that i’m hurted to. Why is he so stubborn? Babo... Babo yah” She cried louder.

Myungsoo quickly pulled her into a tight hug. He didn’t say anything.

“I miss him ... so much.... I’m dying to see his smile ... I ... i don’t think i’m ok without him ... i ...he promised he would never let me go. But why? I ...”

“It’s okay, Eunmi ya” Myungsoo cut her off “I understand everything”

He closed his eyes, hugged her even tighter. They just stood there for a while. The bell rang. Myungsoo pulled her back.

“Do you want to attend this perioud?” She shook her head

He smiled “Follow me”.

Then he held her hand and led her to the back yard.

Eunmi looked at his hand. His hand was not like Hoya, but she still liked it. It was so gentle. It made her feel comfortable and she knew she could trust this boy.

They sat down on the grasses, under the big tree.

Myungsoo leaned against the tree, slightly closed his eyes.

Eunmi looked around “This is your secret place?”

Myungsoo nodded “Ye~”

She suddenly thanked him “Thank you Myungie ya~ Thanks for everything”

Myungsoo smiled, still closed his eyes “What’s friends for?”

His word made her softly smiled.

 

--

Myungsoo were standing at the front gate waiting for Hoya.

“! That Hyunah again” He cursed.

He started when they had got nearer

“Hyunah ssi!”

She smiled innocently ad him “Ne??”

“Don’t you have eyes?” He coldly said

“What?”

“You’re blind and deaf too huh?”

“Can’t you see that you’re just Hoya’s toy? Are you stupid or something? Just get away from him. You make everything even worse. You just want money right?”

“Here” He took out his wallet and threw at her “Take it and stand away from all these things”

“Myungsoo. It’s enough” Hoya tiredly shouted at him

“And you too hyung” Myungsoo turned to him “You think you just need to do this and everybody will be happy huh? You’re wrong. No one can heal Eunmi’s wound. Eunmi’d rather die than live like this, don’t you know?” He glared at Hoya.

“You’re such a coward, hyung. How can’t you get over it? It’s just the past. You live for today, not for the past. If you love her why don’t hold her? Or that’s the way you love someone?”

Hoya shot his eyes at Myungsoo “You want her huh? Just take her. I don’t mind”

“What did you say?” Myungsoo grew angry “What?” He grabbed Hoya’s collar then punched him

“What happened to you LEE HOWON? Have you gone crazy or something?”

Hoya wiped the blood then turned around.

“It’s none of your business”

He walked away. Myungsoo catched his wrist and turned him around

“You used to be lonely. But it completely changed after Eunmi appeared. You broke up with her because of her father. But is it worth hyung?” He lowered his voice. “Were you happy after pushing her away or you felt just even more lonely?”

He let go of Hoya’s wirst.

“Do you ever try to listen to your heart? You’re such a stubborn kid”

He said then walked away...

--

 

Myungsoo yah! since when you solve everything with your money huh? JK *So sorry, 90 degree bow*

Myungsoo daebak, my Myungsoo DAEBAK lol. Hoya, you should think about what he said x_x