- Chapter 28 -

Bully

okay, i couldn't sleep. I'm not that naive. I knew very clearly what Hoya talked about. Ah haaa!

tsk tsk. But i still had to act innocent. Don't you think it's too early? D:

---

"Zzz zz" I was sleeping soundly when my phone vibrated.

"Ya where are you? Didn't you wake up?" Hoya said in irritated voice. Is he still mad?

"Oh i'm sorry. I'm coming" I confusedly said then rushed to the bathroom to get ready.

--

He was stading there, leaning against the car with his hand in his pocket.

He glanced at me then opened the door car, didn't say a thing.

I sighed.

--

"Hey are you mad?" I softly asked?

"Why do you think so?" He replied while his eyes still focused on the way

"Aren't you?" I teased

"Yea. I'm cool i don't care" He smirked

Tsk. So childish. Don't act cool with me, Howonie ah~~~. I decided to more

"Oh. If so, i think it's no need to say"

"Say what?" I guessed he had started to feel curious. Ha ha

"About last night. The thing you want. I guess i know it" i chuckled.

His eyes widened and his face turned slightly red. Haha cute.

"Y-y..ou know it?" He stuttered.

I nodded victoriously.

"Is it really?" He mumbled while looking away

"Yeah" i replied while laughing. "Aigo i don't know you're that ...h-"

"Ya ya! I know it. You don't need to say it out" He cut me off.

I shrugged. He smirked. Uh oh. It's not good at all. I think he regained his confidence (?)

"We are a couple, remember?"

I have to change the subject if i don't want it to happen, right? Okay.

"What are you talking about, hon?" I acted surprised, widened my eyes and put on an innocent expression.

"I know it! You don't have to act innocent! Just say you want so too" He stuck out his tongue.

"Why i have to act innocent huh?"

"Uhmm... Because you're not that innocent, maybe" He shrugged.

"What have to do with innocence? Aren't i innocent if i talk about Myungsoo?" Haha what a good excuse. We had been talking about Myungsoo before Sunggyu came in and told us that it'd already been midnight. Haha.

"Myungsoo?" His mouth opened widely

"Yea Myungsoo. We talked about him last night? Didn't you want to continue talking about him?" I tried hard to hold back my laughter

"whattttttt?" Hoya whined and threw himself back to his seat. I looked away and softly laughed.

"Okay. Forget it" He sighed, i smiled, as usual <3

----

No one's POV (Hoya went back to his house after driving Eunmi home)

"Mom, i'm home" Hoya shouted. Now he loves the feeling of his mom being in this house. It makes him feel so warm.

But his mom didn't respond

"Isn't she home?" Hoya thought

He went to the living room, to the kitchen to find her. But she was no where to find.

It's weird.

He decided to go to her room.

The door slightly opened. He heard his mom's voice. He was about to enter but then ...

---

"Auntie, did you find him?" Jessica asked while absently watching some news on TV

HIM? Who is he? Is my mom looking for someone? Hoya thought

Hoya's mom shook her head.

"It's hard"

"Do you have his picture. I wonder what he looked like?" Jessica excitedly asked

Hoya's mom smiled, then nodded, went to the nightstand to find the picture.

"Here. He looks handsome right?"

"Yea right" Jessica laughed "No wonder why you loved him this much"

Love?

"Yea. but i don't know what to say to Hoya if he finds out"

"Why?" She asked innocently

"What if he knew i came back not because of him but someone else" She sighed "What if he knew how much i hated him in the past because he made me stick in this marriage and couldn't go find my love?"

What? What is she talking about now? Hate? ME?  Hoya was shocked, he couldn't believe what he'd just heard.

"If i hadn't given bi-"

"MOM!" Hoya couldn't stand any more. He slamed the door. His mom was shocked. She looked back to find a very angry Hoya.

"What did you just say?"

"Hoya ah, let me explain"

"You wished you hadn't given birth to me right?"

"N-no, it's not like that, Ho-"
"Stop it" He shouted. "I'm right. You never love me, never ever. I thought you came back this time to spend more time with me. I though finally i knew the feeling of having you by my side. But it's not that. You came back just to find THAT MAN"

"Hoya ah, stop" She shouted. Tears were about to form in her eyes.

"You should be the one to stop" He just couldn't calm down. "Tell me. WHO IS THAT MAN? YOUR FIRST LOVE???"

Hoya's mom shook her head. She couldn't find a word to say.

"SO? YOU CAN'T SAY ANYTHING HUH?" He stepped nearer to his mom, then grabbed her shoulder and started shaking "TELL ME. TELL ME NOW. WHY YOU DON'T SAY ANYTHING? WHY?" He started crying like a kid

"H-hoya ah ... " She put her hand on his arm, but he shook it off.

"Why. Why did you do this to me? Why?" It's hard to describe him right now. Sad? Miserable? Suffocated? Lonely? Yea, maybe all of these.

"I trusted you. But look, what did you do to me?. You made me feel the love, then leave me in my illusion, right?"

Both Hoya and his mom cried. Jessica just stood there dumbfoundedly

Hoya turned around and walked to the door

"Hoya ahhhh" His mom called. He stopped.

"Mom, remember. I won't hate you. But i will never forgive you" Then he left. This was the first time Hoya cried this hard.

---

Yay finally updated. So sorry for made you wait for too long T____T This chapter is not good enough right?

I'm in rush, again! :( I have to go now~ READ AND COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT OKAY :( IT INSPIRES ME A LOT ~~~~~~