- Chapter 1 -

Bully

I wake up in the morning. The sun shines so bright. I smile to myself, then head to bathroom and get ready for a new day.

I look at the calendar and then look at the little gift next to it. Yes. it's today. finally today. i'll confess to my love.

But i wonder how he'll react to it. I giggle, put the gift in my bag then head downstairs.

--

"Mimi ahhhhh"

On hearing someone calling my name, i turn back and then realize that it's Jungeun, my friend. I smile and wave

"Hi Jungeun"

I stop to wait for her.

"H...i....y...o.u ..."

I laugh

"breathe in breathe out"

She takes a breath and then laughs with me

"Good morning, girl. Look like you're in a very good mood today."

I giggle. "Yea..."

I look around to make sure that no one's here to hear us "Today's Hoya's birthday. I'll give a gift to him"

"Really?"

"Uhm. I-I think...."

"You think what?"

"I-i..."

"Oh come on, tell me" Jungeun rushes me.

I say in a very low tone "I'll confess to him"

"MWOOOOOO" Jungeun's eyes widen. "Eunmi ah, are you sure. He's not a normal guy. He's Howon. LEE HOWON, you know, the worst player in the player's history"

"yahh yahhh, don't scream. Everybody can hear us." i cup , when i'm sure that she won't scream, i let her go.

She sighs, takes my hand and looks through into my eyes.

"Eunmi ah" "I know you have a crush on Hoya. But, hmm you know, he'll just play around with you. He's not the type that can fall for somebody easily. Can't you just keep it as a secret love?"

I smile. "I know. But if i dont confess now, i'll never have a chance to do it .... I know that he'll reject or worse, make fun of me. But i don't care. Is it a sin when loving someone?"

Jungeun sighs. "i'm not sure you should do it"

"Ya, can't you just encourage your best friend" I pout

She forces a weak smile

"Right. You're my best friend. So whatever you do, i'll support you"

"Thank youuuuu, Jungeun ahhh" I hug her

She laughs. "Okay, let go now if you don't want to be late"

--

Finally, it's lunch time. Why classes are so long today.?

"Let's go Eunmi ah", Jungeun calls me.

"Okay" I take out the gift, take a look at it, take a deep breath and talk to myself "Okay, let's go"

--

Jungeun and i walk to the garden behind the main building, where Infinite always come to in the break.

I stop Jungeun, i start feeling nervous. I ask her. "Am i look too casual?" "Hey, help me fix my hair" "Jungeun ah, is my outfit okay?" i stutter.

Jungeun hold my shoulder "Hey hey, keep calm. Don't be nervous. Just come to him and say everything out, okay?

I nod.

"Now, GO!" Jungeun pat my back. I take a deep breath, and walk to Hoya. I can feel my legs are shaking.

--

"Ho-hoy...a -ssi" i stutter. Hoya's laughing at Woohyun's joke. He stops and looks up when hearing me call.

"Can i ... uhmmm.... talk to you?" "Just a few second... hmmm, okay?"

"Noona, you want to give Howon hyung a gift, right?" A boy with bright brown hair ask me. If i'm not wrong. He's Sungjong

"I-i ... hmmm ... i want to give this to you ... today's your birthday... Oppa, happy birthday"

Hoya stands up, he takes a gift, looks at it and then looks at me.

I nervously look up to realise that he's staring at me. I quickly look down. My hands're still shaking

Hoya smirks.

"What esle?"

"Ne?" I surprisingly asked

"You don't say that you like me and want to be my gf?" He smirks. Damn, why i still think his smirk is so hot in this situation.

"I-i ... But how do you know?"

"Well. You just like them. come to me and say you like me, and then run away crying when i say some cold words"

"...." I look up, can't believe what i'am hearing.

"Pffff, Love me? Love me that much? But can't stand my words? I wonder how deep are the love of girls like you?" He smirks

" No, i'm not like them."

"Every girls coming here always say that"

"No! I like you but i'm not like them, i swear"

"I.DONT.CARE.if you're like them or not. I.DONT.NEED.YOU. Now GO!"

He throw my gift away. What? Throw my gift? LEE HOWON, dont you know how much love i put in it??? I can't stand anymore

"YAHHHH"

He seems to be surprise.

"HOW CAN YOU THROW MY GIFT AWAY. YOU BAD GUY!!!!!!!!!!!"

I pick my gift up, glare at him, i throw the gift at him, and OHMYGAWD!!!!!!!!!! It lands right on his face. I'll die for sure. Ommaaaaa NO.

He seems angry. "YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, who you think you're kidding?"

I have no choice but RUNNNNNNNNNNNN for my life. Gyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I still can hear Infinite's laughter. FML :c why nothing happens like i think it to be