- Chapter 29 -

Bully

Hoya left home. He let the tears freely rolled down. He ran all his might without looking back. Yes he was scared !

He stopped at a quiet park near Eunmi's house, tiredly sat down and wrapped his arms around his knee. He looked just like a lost child.

He didn't know if he should come to Eunmi or not. He didn't want her to see this side of him.

He was deep in thought then his phone rang. He tiredly looked at the screen. It was Sunggyu

"Yes hyung?" His voice became raucous.

"Hey where are you now?" Sunggyu concernedly asked

"... I wanna be alone hyung" Hoya softly replied

"Hey listen. Your mom told me everything. I feel so sorry. We've been friends for so long so it hurts me too. Come on, tell me where are you now and we'll come there"

"... T-thank you" He started sobbing again. He had to stop to hold back his tear. "But understand me, now i just want to be alone"

"Hoya ah"

"Please hyung" Hoya begged

Sunggyu could just sigh "Make sure you didn't do any thing stupid, okay? And remember you always have us. Get it?"

Hoya didn't say anything and hung up.

Sunggyu shook his head sadly. Woohyun sighed then patted his shoulder. "It's gonna be okay hyung".

Maknae was crying. Sungyeol hugged him to comfort.

Dongwoo closed his eyes tiredly and Myungsoo was just standing there, looking outside. They'd never been this quiet before.

--

After talking to Sunggyu, Hoya just sat there, recalled everything. He always acts rough but deep down inside, he is just a lonely child who needs love. He decided to come to Eunmi.

He needs her!

--

Hoya pressed the door bell and waited. He rubbed his eyes, wipe the tears.

Eunmi opened the door smiling.

"Oh why don't you call me before coming?" She smiled. Hoya looked up. Her smiled immediately disappeared. Hoya hugged her tightly.

"Hey what happened?" She could feel Hoya was sobbing. He didn't say anything so she just sighed and ruffled his messy hair.

"Ok, just cry"

---

They sat down on veranda floor. Eunmi turned her position to face Hoya, she lift his chin up so his eyes looked through at hers. She asked

"Okay now tell me everything, okay?"

Hoya nodded and started.

.....

Eunmi was shocked too.

She knew Hoya loved his mom so much. How could he overcome this?

She sighed then hugged Hoya tightly.

--

Hoya's POV

It's weird. Eunmi made me feel so warm. My sadness slowly went. I felt relieved.

Eunmi's POV

I kept patting his shoulder to comfort him. He rested his head on my shoulder. He slowly fell in sleep.

I slightly caressed his cheek.

"My poor baby ..."

He must have been so tired. I wiped the left tears which were on his cheek and placed a soft kiss on it.

"I'll always be there for you"

--

The wind was picking up. I felt kinda cold. I slightly shook Hoya hand. He opened his eyes and rubbed it. I fixed his messy hair then said

"It's cold. We'd better go inside" Then i stood up, but he grabbed my hand.

"Uhmm... Can i sleepover?"

I smiled "Sure. Where could you go now?" He weakly smiled and followed me.

--

"You haven't eaten anything right?" I suddenly remembered i haven't asked him.

He nodded.

I pulled his hand "Okay come here"

Then i made noodle for him. I sheepishly looked at him "Is it okay?"

He smiled softly "Okay"

He started eating and i sat there watching him.

After that, i went to my dad's closet to find something comfortable for him to wear. I handed it to him and pushed him to the bathroom. Then i went back to my room to get him a blanket and a pillow.

His phone started ringing. I picked it up. It was Sunggyu. I smiled

"Hello oppa"

"Oh Eunmi ah?"

"Ah ye"

"Is Hoya with you now?" He asked me

"Yes."
I could feel Sunggyu sigh in relief "It's okay. I'm afraid he could do something stupid. I'm relieved now"

I smiled "Don't worry. He's ok now."

"Uhm. Mi ah? Can we come to your home tomorrow?"

"Sure" I giggled.

"Okay. We can go sleep now" He laughed slightly

"Haha you'd better. Goodnight oppas"

"Goodnight" He sweetly said

"Oh i forgot" He suddenly remembered something

"Yes?" I was curious

"Maybe you won't sleep tonight. So i don't have to say goodnight. Haha"

"What?" My face turned red

"Haha just kidding. Bye~" He laughed then hung up

Aigoo this oppa. He teases me all the time!!!!

--

I placed his phone on the nightstand and look at the bed

Uhmmm. I didn't know if i should place his pillow next to mine, on the bed or what??? Aigoo it's all because of Sunggyu oppa.

--

When i was still thinking, Hoya entered the room. I looked up, smiled to hide my shyness.

"Where will i sleep tonight?" He softly asked while drying his hair.

I was confused. I just wanted to yell that "Hey i'm still thinking too"

"Because ..." He continued "I can't make sure i won't do anything to you, tonight" I shockedly looked up at him. His face was no sigh of joke.

I gulped

"Haha you're just kidding"

"No" He lift my hand up and started kissing.

WARNING: A LITTLE HERE ~~~~~~ DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED. Eh~ T_______________T

I suddenly felt dizzy. I lift up my hand to touch my forehead. Hoya looked up and noticed. He used his hand to remove mine and placed a kiss on it. Then he lift me up and carried my bridal style to the bed. My eyes just open widely. He dropped me.

Hoya jumped on top of me right after that.

Then he started kissing me. At first it was just a gentle kiss. But it soon became a rough one. I gasped, tried to catch on.

He my lower lips, asking for entrance. I soon enough gave in. He smirked. My head spinned around because of his intense kisses. I pulled away to get some oxygen.

We made eyes contact and my face turned red once again. Hoya smiled and continued kissing me, but this time, he kissed my jawline, my neck, down to my . I moaned slightly.

Then he stopped to rip my short, along with my tank top. My undergarments were revealed. I felt shy so i used my hands to cover it. But Hoya stopped me. He pinned my hand by one hand, using his other hand to unclapsed my bra before biting the right one. He released my hand to play with my left . I felt shy at first, but god, He made me feel so good. My hand automatically found its way to his chest, then to his back and rubbed slightly.

I tugged his shirt, he smirked and slowly took it off, showing his perfect abs.

Then he ripped my , exposed my wetness.

He kissed me all over my body. Seem like he'd got enough, he moved to my wetness and inserted a finger inside me.

I groaned loudly.

It felt so good, in fact!!!

Hoya smirked. Then he added one more finger, pumping in and out.

"Ahh Howinie .... "

"Want me to be faster baby?" He asked in a husky voice

"Y-yess" I quickly replied.

Then he pumping faster and faster until i came. Now i'm all wet.

He took his fingers out and kissed. I stuck out my tongue to taste his luscious lips.

Hoya ped his pant and threw it somewhere i really didn't know. He let me take out his boxes. I did. And immediately appeared. I shyly looked up at him. He laughed.

He laid on top of me again. We were all , his hot body pressed against mine, making me want him more. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

Then he move down my wetness, looked at it and then looked at me "Mi ah can i?" He innocently asked

My wetness welcomed him!

"Y-yes" I shyly answered him.

He smirked then spread my leg and put an inch inside me.
"Ahh..." It hurted so much.

He inserted a little more. I thought i couldn't take it. Tears started running down my cheek. I bit my lips. He caressed my cheek before putting his whole length into me

"AHhhhhhhhh" I screamed. He kissed me roughly.

"It's okay baby" He comforted me.

"But it hurts" I cried

"I'm so sorry baby. It will soon disappear". I closed my eyes.

He didn't move, waiting for me to adjust to his size. While waiting, he held onto my s, cupping them and squeezing them tightly. I kept on . Then he soon released my s

"Ready baby?" He asked

I nodded.

He took out then into me again, i screamed in pain.

He kept on doing that, the paint was soon replaced by pleasure.

"Ahhh Hoya ahhhh" I breathed his name

"Yes, call my name baby"

In and out. In and out. I never thought it could be this good.

"Ahhhh" i let out a pleasured moan.

"You feel so good baby" He gasped.

--

My walls tightened on , and I exploded with a scream.

My vision became blurry. He kept on ing, but this time, it was faster and deeper than before

He gave out a loud grunt as he released his juices in me.

My body started shaking. I guessed that was my . I felt my juices drip out of my wetness and down my thighs

Both of us let out loudly moans. He took out and collapsed next to me. He breathed heavily then said

"It's enough for the first time. Next time it won't be that short, baby" Then he fixed my messy hair and placed a kiss on my cheek.

I smiled happily, turned to hug him

"Love you"

He wrapped his arm around my waist "Love you too"

He lift the blanket up to cover our bodies. Then we soon fell asleep.

------------

*Run away, shy shy* Aigoo First time writing :))))) Hope you likeeeeee it :(

Eh, a super long update, since i won't be able to update any chapter the next few days, Sorry T.T