- Chapter 26 -

Bully

No one's POV

Hoya's mom walked downstairs and went to living room. Jessica came after her

Hoya's mom looked up then smiled. they both sat down

"Prepare yourself. We'll have a small party tonight?" Hoya's mom said

"Wow really?" Jessica's eyes lightened. She always loves partying

"Yeah" She nodded

"So who'll come tonight?" Jessica asked

"My friends, Hoya's friends and his girl friend as well"

"What?" Jessica jumped a bit.

"What's so wrong?" Hoya's mom asked while taking a sip of tea

Jessica frowned. Hoya's mom smirked then said "I know you like Hoya. But be a good girl. What can we do if Hoya has his own lover?" She chuckled. Jessica shook her head like crazy

"I won't let it happen" She tightened her fist.

"Whatever you like" Hoya's mom put the cup down, looked like she didn't care at all.

Jessica was still angry but she tried to change the subject

"Ah you said you come back to find someone. Did you go find him yet?"

Hoya's mom shook her head "No. I have no idea where is he now. So i hold this party to meet my old friends and ask them about him"

"Who is he?" Jessica asked, well, she was quite close to Hoya's mom.

Hoya's mom sighed  then said

"He's my first love" She paused. Jessica was surprised "What? B-but  what about ... Hoya's DAD !?"

Hoya's mom smiled sadly "Our marriage is just an arrangement. I didn't know him till the day we got married"

She took another sip of tea then continued "My first love's name is Lee Junho. He is a nice guy. I love him so much" She sighed

"Is he still a single man?"

Hoya's mom shook her head "No. He got married 1 year later than me. Sadly, he got married to my best friend. I hate her to death. I'll never forgive her." She shut her eyes closed then let out another sigh

"W-what?" Seemed like Jessica was so shooked "Hnmm, but... hm Did he love you?" She asked in a very low tone.

"I... never confessed to him but i'm sure he knew my love for him... After giving birth to Hoya, i went find him. But he moved. At that time, i felt like my world was totally destroyed. I cried, cried and cried. Hoya's dad knew, so he never asked me a thing. Then i moved to America and rarely comes back here. Hoya must have hated me so much" 

Jessica just sighed and didn't ask anything. Sometime, she could be a good girl as well

---

Eunmi's pov

I decided to call Hoya. He still didn't show up.

"Hello honey?" He giggled

"Hey where are you now. Why didn't you go to school today?" I said quite loud, making every one's eyes me. I mouthed 'Sorry' then went find a quiet place.

"Sorry dear. I should have called you earlier"

I sighed "Ok. But why you didnt go to school today? Are you tired?"

"Ah no. "

Then he explained everything to me

"WHAT? PARTY? TONIGHT?"

I could hear he laugh "Yeah babe. I'll pick you up after school"

"B-but..." I stuttered

"It's ok babe. Don't be so nervous like this" He said. I sighed then said OK.

"So, see you later. I miss you babe"

"Ok i miss you too"

I hung up and sighed. I was still scared of his mom. She didn't do anything to me but i felt like she would ... 'break my heart' oneday. I shook my head and said 'Hwaiting' to myself.

---

"NOONA! Hyung told me about the party. Yay yay" Sungjong shouted while running to me. He looked so excited. I just smiled weakly.

"Noona, what are you going to wear?" He asked

I shook my head "I dont know. It's so sudden"

Dongwoo said "Then you and Jungeun should go shopping now" He giggled

I shook my head again "No. I think i'll just use my clothes"

"You don't look well. Is it ok?" Woohyun asked concernedly

I nodded then thanked him for asking.

"Wow, hyung. I think we should wear black suit. People always say we look good in black suit" Sungjong clapped his hands happily

We both sighed.

"Jjong ah. We look good in every outfits, remember" Sungyeol laughed

I smiled. Then we headed home.

---

I looked through my closet then decided to wear this I check myself on the mirror then headed downstairs to wait for Hoya.

--

He smiled when i walked out. His eyes glued on me.

"What?" I asked him

He smiled then kissed my hair. "You look beautiful babe" I blushed

"I was afraid you would say that i look too casual" I laughed out loud to hide my shyness.

"And you look so handsome too" I admired. He was wearing this It was not handsome, but VERY HANDSOME asnjhbashabsbajsb. Is there anything hotter than this?. His shirt was ed, exposed his perfect chest. I realised that i was staring at his chest for too long. I immediately looked away. He smirked then pulled me to the car.

--

We arrived at his house. I got out and waited for him, then we entered the living room, still hand in hand.

It was just a small party, not so many people, not too noisy, but very comfort. We walked to Infinite, they were waiting for us. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. They looked so freaking ... HOTTTTT T.T (If  you want to know what they were wearing, watch this Hehe ^^)

"Nice dress, dongsaeng" Woohyun stated. I blushed, looked down a bit and thanked him.

"You guys look so ... HOT" I laughed.

"I told you we look HOT in every outfits, remember dongsaeng" Sungyeol winked at me. I laughed even harder. Then i realised that i didn't greet Hoya's mom yet. I quickly pulled Hoya along and went looked for her.

She was talking to some ladies. I slowly walked to her then bowed. She slightly nodded her head then smiled

"You look so gorgeous"

"Ah thank you" I bowed again. "You look so beautiful too" I smiled. She thanked me then slightly nodded to me when leaving to the door to greet her friends

Hoya was just standing there with his hands in his pocket. Jessica appeared. She glared at me. But she smiled right after turning to Hoya. I saw Hoya rolling his eyes. Jessica looked so pretty in that red dress. I bowed "Annyeong haseyo". When i looked up, her eyes were on me again, i immediately looked down. Hoya didn't look happy at all. He glared at Jessica and was about to say something when i stopped him. He sighed then took me back to where Infinite were sitting. I looked back to find that Jessica was still looking at us with so angry face.

--

I sat down, Infinite were talking about some funny things to the extent that Sungyeol laughed like crazy. Hoya whispered into my ear "are you ok?" then he wrapped an arm around my waist. I nodded.

The music was playing.

"Hyung, noona, Let's have some fun" Sungjong pulled my hand, but i shook my head. He pouted but still let go of my hand and ran to Infinite, who were dancing excitedly.

I smiled. Hoya caressed my cheek. I turned to him, and we made eye contact. He started leaning in closer. We was about to kiss then Jessica appeared "Hoya ah, Your mother is looking for you" She crossed her arms and looked at us with her disgusted look. He raised an eyebrow. I whispered "Go!" He let go of my waist then stood up, not looking at Jessica.

She turned to look at Hoya once, then sat down. She smirked. "Well. you're Hoya's girl friend?" She asked

I nodded. "Do you know who i am?" She continued

"Hoya's childhood friend?" I softly said

"More than that. I'm his fiancée. Do you know? Fiancee?" She shouted at me.

I was dumbfounded and i wasn't able to say anything.

Finally i said "Sorry. Hoya didn't tell me" I tried not to let her know that i was shaking.

She smirked. "Now you know. Back off!"

I looked at her, not gave in "Sorry. I'll back off once Hoya tells me himself". She was shocked and angry at the same time. She took a glass of water standing on the table and 1 second later, water spilled all over my lap.

I opened my mouth in shock. Sunggyu noticed, so he ran to me

"What's wrong?" He asked me then turned to Jessica "What did you do?" He looked angry.

I was speechless. Sad? I'm not sad because i knew what she's just said wasn't true. Angry? I'm not angry at all. I felt so weird.

Everyone's attention turned to us. Hoya ran to us too. "What's wrong?" He asked. Then he looked at me and immediately knew everything. Jessica smirked.

Hoya grew angry, he tightened his fist. I felt the urge to stop him right now. So i stood up and grabbed his wrist. He looked at me. I shook my head. He shut his eyes in defeat. He turned to Infinite "Go find her something dry to wear, please". Then he pulled me along, to his room

--

"Oppa. It hurts, let go of my hand" I said while being pulled along.

He pushed me to his room then slammed the door.

I didn't know what he was thinking

He pulled me against the wall then started kissing me. It was not a passinate kiss as usual, but a very tough kiss. But i like it.

I managed to kiss him back. Then my hand found its way to his chest, ed those last buttons. He was surprised. I closed my eyes to hide the shyness. I slightly opened my eyes to find that he was staring at me with a smirk on his lip.

"Uh... hmmm" I was shy

He didn't let me finish what i was trying to say. He crashed his lip on mine again. I felt like breathless. He trailed down my neck. I wrapped my arms around his body. He pulled my closer, didn't care my dress was all wet. I ruffled his hair.

His hands caressed my back while he was still kissing my lip, my jawline, my neck as well. Then he found the zipper and was about to it, the door opened

"Noona, i bring yo- .... Opps!" It was Sungjong. He quickly cupped his own face then shut the door. I totally blushed. I pulled Hoya away then smiled sheepishly

"I-i'll go and change now" Then i left the room. Hoya rubbed his hair then smiled happily.

-----

Lol. i don't know what am i doing now. Haha =) You guys can look forward to in the near future *throw confetti*