Mistake

Baby Daddy

Chapter 6

Lena POV

 

            The kiss was definitely unexpected.  But I didn’t separate from him right away.  I hadn’t kissed anybody since him, and I wasn’t about to stop anytime soon.  But he pulled away too soon for me, and I felt this deep emptiness when his hands left my sides.

            “S-sorry Lena…” he said averting his gaze.

            “N-no…it’s fine…”

            “No it’s not…I hurt you, it isn’t fair for me to just show up and kiss you like nothing’s happened.”

            “Kai seriously, its fine.  I-I actually really liked it…” he grinned, shocker there…I just boosted his ego.  “Do it again…”

            He leaned towards me slowly, then gently captured my lips again.  It was a soft kiss, but slowly, it got more and more intense.  He pushed me up against the hall closet door and dug his fingers into my hips.  I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck and jumped up to wrap my legs around his waist.  His tongue poked out and forcefully pried my lips open.  My tongue made contact with his and I explored his hot cavern for the first time in five years, and did it feel amazing. 

            I reached out to my right and took hold of the knob on my bedroom door without breaking the kiss.  I pushed the door open and Kai immediately closed it behind us and dropped me onto the bed.  He climbed over me and attacked my mouth once again.  He pushed my legs open with his knee and settled between them.  His hands were roaming everywhere and I knew I needed to stop this, but I really, really didn’t want to.  Then he did something that always made me melt, he rolled his tongue while we were throat deep into the kiss and my eyes shot open and I moaned.  He grinned against my mouth, he knew all my weaknesses.

            I grasped tightly onto the waistband of his jeans and tugged them off his hips.  I reached up to take off his shirt too, but it was already gone.  When did that happen?  His hands roamed across my stomach and within seconds, my shirt and my skirt were gone along with my dignity.

            His hand was on my and my fingers were wrapped tightly in his hair pulling him closer and closer to mouth.  I threw my legs over his hips and continued to grind against him.  I wanted to be closer to him, I wasn’t getting what I wanted and I was growing frustrated.  His hot mouth had traveled from my lips down to my collar bone and he was gently little marks onto my skin.

            “Kai,” I forced out, “take them off now.”

            He slipped his fingers into the band of my and pulled them off quicker than I could comprehend what was happening.  I sat up to give him better access to my bra and he unhooked it in one movement…that was new…I then took hold of his boxers and tossed them to the side.

            Kai pushed me back into the pillows and within seconds we were closer than we had been in five years…and we were probably making the biggest mistake of our lives…

           

            We pulled away from each other and he collapsed to the spot next me.  Neither of us had regained control of our breathing or our thoughts, we continued to just stare at the ceiling fan above us.

            I forced myself out of bed and searched the room for my cloths.  I had hardly pulled on my before Kai had situated himself behind me with his arms wrapped around me protectively and his lips connected to my neck.

            “Kai…” I sighed letting myself lean back and relax into him.

            “I’ve missed you Lena…”

            I allowed myself to kiss him gently then I replied, “I missed you too.”

            “Can I make you dinner?” he asked.

            “I’d like that.”  Kai pulled on his pants and I put on his shirt and he led me to the kitchen we I watched him cook.

            I knew I would regret everything about tonight when I woke up tomorrow morning, but at the moment I didn’t care.  I missed Kai more than I thought I did…everything about him reminded me of something from our past.  His smile, his voice…watching the muscles in his back flex reminded me of his dancing, the scratches from my nails reminded me of the time I lost my ity to him so long ago and his eyes...Minah…oh god, Minah!

            “Kai, what time is it!?”

            He glanced at the clock on the stove, “its 8:15.”

            I stood up so fast it made my head spin, “I need to go get Minah, I’m already fifteen minutes late, she’s gonna be so upset.”

            “Hold on a second Lena,” he grabbed onto my arms to hold me in place, “just call your parents and tell them you’ll be a little late.”

            “R-right…I can do that...” my cell phone was on the counter next to the fridge, and I slowly dialed their number…I didn’t want my time with Kai to end yet.

            “Hey Lena,” said my mom on the other line, “are you running a little late?”

            “Y-yeah…Uhm…is it okay if you bring Minah back?  I’ve had a little to drink and I’m not comfortable driving,” I lied.

            “I have a better idea,” she said, “how about Minah spends the night here and then you don’t have to say goodbye to Jongin anytime soon.  You can pick her up for preschool in the morning.”

            I blushed, “Okay mom, thanks.”

            “Of course sweetheart, I just hope the two of you used protection.”  The line went dead.

            “I can’t believe my mom just said that…”

            “What?” he asked me.

            “Nothing…Minah’s spending the night at my parents’ house, so you don’t have to leave anytime soon.”  I wrapped my arms around him and continued to watch him cook.

            The night went on…we ate dinner together, watched a movie, and made out…a lot...I told him about Minah and he told me about Julliard and all the performances he got to do.  We talked about high school the most.

            “Do you remember when my dad called your parents and told them we were having ?” I asked.

            “How could I forget?  It was the most mortifying moment of my life!”

            “My dad didn’t talk to you for the next three months, he just glared at you whenever you came over.”

            “It made for some really awkward dinners…”

            I laughed, “Yeah it did.”

            “What about the time we all went to that party at Chanyeol’s and you got so wasted you couldn’t even stand without falling over.”

            “Stooop, I was grounded for a month after that one…”

            “Hey, so was I…”

            “You hardly even drank, you and Sehun just got busted with your fake I.Ds trying to get more alcohol…”

            “Being driven home with your drunk girlfriend and best friend in a police car was not fun…”

            “Lucky for me, I don’t even remember that part of the night…”

            “You were passed out way before then.”

            We laughed then he kissed me gently, “I really missed you Lena.  I never stopped loving you.”

            “Neither have I.”