Falling?

First Love

THINGS THAT I LOVE:

1. Strawberry, it's my favorite and it's really yummy teehee. 🍓
2. Rillakuma stuff toy cause I like to hug something. 🐻 
3. I always want to play my guitar whenever I had my free time. 🎸 
4. I also love reading books. That's why I can't take off my nerdy glasses, even though my eyes are not that really blurgy. 😔 
5. I also love dogs. 🐶 
6. I love to be happy, because I believe that we need to have positive energy in our life to accomplish the things that we need or wants to do. 😁 
7. I love sweet people and kids. Cause they are really warm. 😃
8. I love being good to people, even though that there are people who are really selfish, arrogant and all those negative traits that they have nowadays, I still have to be good to them no matter what they treat and think about me, because my grandmother always say that I have to do good to people and good things will come to me. 🎭 
9. I love my family and friends, they are the ones who always believed and supported me in every way, I can't accomplish the things without them and they are also the reason behind my every success. 😄 
10. KRIS WU. This became much more like a diary already than a list.hehehe :) I love him since 6th grade, he was the cool handsome popular jock in our school turns out that he was in the gang of the boys who bullies me, but good thing he doesn't bully me. There's some thing in him, the reason why I fell for him, his gummy smile and the way he treats people even if he has a cold personality, I can still feel his warmness because I've seen it. He likes to help people and he cares for his brother a lot. There are a lot of things that I can't tell of how much I love or how I fell for him and it's simply because he's kris wu. ❤️

Kris can't believe all the things that chanyeol had described to him. He sees and felt that chanyeol was really a kind and sweet person that loves to laugh and accepts the people who doesn't like or loves her back. He doesn't know what he feels, but he thinks that he's already falling for chanyeol after he knew on what kind of person chanyeol is. He can't help, but to smile and blush. He can't help, but to fell down a tear because no one said such things to him and no one has ever loved him that way like chanyeol does. 

"Oh what's this?" He said while whipping his tears and he sniffs after he wipes it. 

The following morning kris woke up with a great feeling, he's happy unlike before, he can't define his happiness, but he also thought of breaking up to nana because he doesn't really have this special feelings for her. Sehun saw him with a plastered smile on his face. 

"Someone's having a good morning, never felt this better hyung?" Sehun said with a smile on his face. 
"Hey hey you! wu sehun stop ruining my good morning don't be the the first one to ruin it. I'm just happy because mom served my favorite food in our table." 
"Eh? But it's different this time hyung. You look... More.. Happier. Hey you're blooming too. No kidding." 
"Haha let's just dig in kiddo. Blooming my . I'm always blooming, don't worry you're blooming too. Hehe. No kidding." 
"Seriously hyung I'm not kidding. Ohh look mom also served my favorite food. Yehet." 
"Boys here have some strawberries, I'll let you pack some so you can have energy and have good grades at school." 
"Aww eomma we don't need those anymore right hyung?" Sehun said while he chuckles. 
"Yeah eomma we, wait just pack a lot for me eomma." Their mom grinned upon kris' actions 
"Eomma I want some too, since hyung wants it too. *grins*" 
"Aigoo sehunnie you're really my biggest fan." Kris showed his gummy smile to his brother and plays sehun's hair. 

At tae pyong high

When kris entered the classroom, he can't help but to stare at her. He never laid his eyes to anyone like this before, he had girlfriends, but he just plays with them. It's different with chanyeol, his heart starts to thump louder than last night, when chanyeol look at him he turned his gaze away from her. 

"Yeollie look kris is looking at you, did you do something wrong to him?" Kyungsoo asked.
"No I didn't, Why would I cause some ruckus to him?" 
"*gasps* did kris just blushed when he looked away from you?" Baekhyun was sure that she noticed it, but she's not sure why kris blushed. 
"Aigoo girls, classes are going to start keep quite already. Our teacher is already here." The eldest scolded them. 

Their classes has already ended and chanyeol has to go to the library again, it's the same thing she doesn't expect kris to come cause for sure he would always train himself first before he studies. At the gym kris decided that he already had to discuss things with nana. 

"Nana, I know you're a beautiful and a talented girl, many boys are into you, but I think I'm not the one for you... I'm sorry I know I'm a jerk and you can slap my face now. There's just some one..." Nana cutted his words out. 

"I get it. It's alright kris. I just want to gain popularity that's why I gave you my "yes" in the first place. No hard feelings bro. Hahaha we can still be friends, after all....we just started our friendship haha.. " 

"Wew! I didn't expect that would went well.Thanks for understanding me nana and thanks for being a good friend." 

"Yeah, your welcome. I'm sure the girl that you like is a very lucky one. I envy you. You've fallen in love already. Find someone for me that I can fall head over heels for. Hahaha, guess that I won't be staying here anymore (in the gym)." 

"Yeah I have there's lay haha... But really.... thanks nana." And with that, nana nodded and left kris already that was the best break up that kris had done over those past years, he would always get slapped every time he's gonna break up with a girl. 

The training has ended already, he rushed to the library and he knows that there are only a few lights that left on in that building. Gladly He noticed that the library was unlock, but it was dark already and he went to the light that is only left on and he saw some sleeping figure which he noticed that it was chanyeol. He came closer and he stared at chanyeol while she's sleeping kris can't help but to blush and smile again. He also caressed chanyeol's face because for the first time chanyeol wasn't wearing any glasses. 

"Why are you hiding your pretty face behind those thick nerdy glasses?" He said while he's still caressing chanyeol's face. She was "perfect" that went into kris' mind and suddenly chanyeol woke up. 

"Oh Kris you're here!. *smiles* ahh *gasps* what time is it? And you're... You're already here.. Did I slept too long?." Kris laughed at chanyeol's cute action. Chanyeol pouted when kris started to play with her. 

"I'm sorry yeol." Chanyeol blushed when she heared her nickname that her friends only calls her. 

"I gotta go now. Here's your assignment." Chanyeol stood up when suddenly kris grabbed her wrist
"Wait. Can you eat this together with me?" He showed the strawberries to chanyeol because he knows it's chanyeol's favorite. 
"Wow strawberries! these are my favorite. Is it really okay if I can have some?" 
Kris nodded and he was happy when chanyeol was already eating with full happiness. 
"Hhmmm it really tastes great, here have some. Ahh" kris opened his mouth when chanyeol feeds her. He loves it whenever he sees chanyeol smile while eating those sweet strawberries. He noticed the smudge on chanyeol's face he's too shy to wipe it in his own hands, but he really wants to wipe away the smudge on chanyeol's lips. "Oohh who cares there's nothing to be shy of, it's just chanyeol, I won't let this moment to go away." Kris said to his mind and he already had the guts to wipe the smudge on chanyeol's lips. After all it's the almighty kris wu. 

"Aiiggooo you have a crap on your face. Why do you eat so messily." He wiped it with his thumb and chanyeol stared at him he noticed that chanyeol blushed. CUTE. 

"Ohhh my glasses where are they? Sorry you had to look at my ugly face now." 
She covered her face cutely and kris showed his gummy gorgeous smile. 

"You're not ugly, you're beautiful." He mumbles. 
"What?" Chanyeol could barely heard it. 
"Nothing.. I'll help you to look for it.." After a while kris finally found it it was just inside chanyeol's bag and chanyeol thank him and apologised to him for being such a fool on looking for it. 

"It's getting late I'll drive you home. Please don't be shy, besides it's too dangerous outside for a girl like you to go home at this hour." And with that offer chanyeol thought that kris was right something might happen to her, she took it gratefully because she'll be with kris wu for the first time in the history. It was quite when kris was driving his race car when suddenly kris broke off the silence. 

"Hey! Tnx for doing my assignments, I'm sorry I can't always be on time there. Hope that you could understand." He showed his gummy smile to chanyeol, he doesn't even know that chanyeol's melting with his oh so hot appearance. 

"Oh! Yeah it's nothing. I do understand you. Don't worry you don't have to attend your tutor sessions with me because I know that you're practicing hard for the upcoming game next week." Chanyeol smiled after she says that...kris can't do anything, but to just thank her. 

"Really? Tnx, don't worry it's just this week and next week that I won't be attending after that, I assure you that I'll be attending regularly to you." They already reached chanyeol's house and they exchange their thank you's and good bye's to each other. When kris was about to leave he called chanyeol's attention he gave the strawberries that are left to chanyeol. 

"Oh no kris! It's alright you don't have to." 
"Aw c'mon please just accept this as a gift of my gratitude to you. *grins*" in the end chanyeol took the starberries that had left. And she smiled to kris. 

"I'll be going now. Bye *winks*" and with that kris left fastly. And chanyeol was dumbfounded and after that she fainted and the strawberries scattered all over the floor. Her mom rushed to her and panicked because her mom doesn't know what to do, her father tried to calmed down mrs. Park and they said that it must be love that chanyeol fainted. Yura was so happy for her sister because for the first time in the history she thought that her lil sis was really a grown up woman, and they just let chanyeol sleep in her cozy bed. The next morning when chanyeol woke up she said that it was just all a dream, but no when she got out if her bedroom her sister was acting weird to her, by grinning sheepishly to her. 

 

 


A/N: yipppiieee.. Ohh kris you're really manly...that's why chanyeol had fallen in love with you in the first place. Hi guys! so this is my new update of my story. I don't really know how to continue this, but i'll try my best to do so. I gotta make more stories because I believe "THAT THE WORLD NEEDS MORE KRISYEOL." I know you guys feel me about being a dip for krisyeol.. HAha well I can't resist.. 😍