I Like You Noona

First Love

"The dinner went well." she just said. 
"Yeol! Tell us what happened about the two of you last night." Her best friend was always eager to know on what's happening to her personal love life. 
"We just studied a few lessons that's all baek..." 
"Hhhmmm... You're not telling us the truth, I can sense it." 
"Well then try to fix up you're senses do kyungsoo cause I'm telling the truth." They're still trying to push chanyeol so that they can finally have to celebrate on their NBSB (No Boyfriend Since Birth) bestfriend when she tells them the truth. Chanyeol hates this, she hates it when her bestfriends are always pushing so that they can finally have to tease about something to her, but at the same time she's always thankful that she has those three (lucky) scratch that annoying bestfriends. 


Meanwhile the two brothers were on their way going to tae pyong high. They were both seated at back of their luxurious car and then kris broke the silence. 

"Sehun!!!!! I trust you, so don't tell anyone what I'm going to tell you." 
"Okay hyung....!" Kris and sehun are close that's the good thing about them, they're inseparable brothers, their mom was so glad for having a two lovely and good looking sons and she always thank the heavens because they grew up well together. 
"Shi xun, I think I'm in love with...." 
"Who? with nana? You finally realize that it's such a waste, because you two broke up and you want to go back to her again and she'll just laugh at you and you got dumped by a girl that you just dumped? End of story. You know hyung I think it's not a great idea...." Sehun was still speaking when his hyung cutted his words. 
"No it's not nana, there's no way that I'm going to do that and that will never happen. Okay... I'm in love with this girl who's name is PARK CHANYEOL..." 
"Who's that? You want me to find her for you? I don't even know who she is." 
"Hehe bright kiddo! Does it look like she's popular? You don't even know her right? Well she's my classmate for the past 5 years and she's my classmate until now." 
"Owww.. Is she hot hyung? Is she beautiful?" 
"I'm not sure if she's hot, but I might want to consider from now on that she's hot and take note of this she's beautiful as in so beautiful like an angel, you should see it for yourself. And again talk about being hot, I never studied her body because I'm not a ert like you okay?" 
"Shhh!!, CHILL hyung I'm just asking. Okay I'll look for her later." 
"And ahh just an another reminder SHE'S MINE. NO TAKING OF WHAT'S MINE." 
"I know... I know hyung actually I'm in love with your classmate too 'luhan'..." 
"Really? No way.. She's one of chanyeol's bestfriend and good luck of taking her heart because I know that minseok kinda likes her too. You really have this thing for noona's don't you?"  
"What on earth? Really? minseok hyung likes luhan too? Wow may the best man wins." 
"Tsss say that to him..." 
"And last night you know where I was right?" 
"Yeah! you had a family dinner at your friend's house right?" 
"Yep.. And it's at chanyeol's, she's also the one who's been tutoring me. Actually we kissed last night." 
"WHAT? Seriously hyung? Wow you're really awesome. Is she also the library girl that you talked about with suho hyung?" 
"Yes sehun, yes she's that girl." 
"But... Nevermind." kris ignored sehun's last words because he's staring at chanyeol's picture on his phone, what he didn't know is one his bestfriends also likes chanyeol. 


Flashback

It was at their basketball practice when suho and sehun are talking about kris' lovelife. Suho said to him that she knew the girl kris is in love with, that time sehun didn't mind who that girl is, causing his kris hyung to be lively and blooming every day. 

"Hyung, you're also in love at the same girl that kris hyung likes?" 
"Yes sehun, because I've known her, we were always at the same class too and I think that girl also likes your hyung too. It's just that your hyung is too blind to notice that. I have a favor, that please don't say this to anyone what I've just siad especially to your KRIS HYUNG." 

 


Sehun already figured every thing out and he doesn't like his situation right now, he's the type of guy where you can keep your secrets and he feels like he's betraying his hyung. He came up with an idea that he'll say it to his hyung someday, not just now. He really loves his hyung and he can't keep lying to him. They already arrived at their school. His thoughts are heavy, but the first thing that he wants to do is to see chanyeol and not just chanyeol, but especially to see luhan. He followed his hyung going to their classroom, but the bell suddenly rang and he didn't had the chance to meet chanyeol. They were already dismissed and he asked one of his classmates who chanyeol is, the info that his classmate left him is that she always tops number one to his kris hyung's class. He was impressed and he suddenly wants to go to the library because one his classmate's said that she always stays in the library too. When he got to the library, he saw one girl and he can feel that girl is already park chanyeol, the girl that his kris and suho hyung likes. He walks closer to her and he already started the conversation. 

 


"Chanyeol noona? Are you chanyeol noona?" Chanyeol blinked her eyes three times, she froze because why in the world kris' brother is in here? "Kris you better not tell your brother on what you did to me last night." Then she snapped into her thoughts. 
"Ah! Yes, do you have something to say?" Sehun was amazed on how beautiful chanyeol is he can tell it on his own eyes even if her face is covered with spectacles. Now he knows why his hyungs are head over heels for this girl and he thinks she's kinda hot. 
"Hi noona! I'm WU SEHUN kris' hyung's dongsaeng." He said while grinning to chanyeol.
"Yeah! I already know you, you're quite popular." She showed her sweet smile to sehun
"Really? But I'm not as popular as my hyung, he's more handsome than me." Chanyeol already started to like his attitude because he's so humble and kind, but not as humble as kris who's over conceited. 
"Ahhmmm noona, my hyung and I are close... And he told me about what happened to the two of you last night." Chanyeol was dumbfounded, she was boiling in ager now, cause if she just seem him she swear to God that she'll gonna kris.
"But noona it's alright, I'm not here to make fun of you. I just want to say that, you and kris hyung are perfect for each other." Then she started to blush. 
"I LIKE YOU NOONA, I LIKE YOU FOR MY KRIS HYUNG." Now she's going nuts, even kris' brother is also rooting for her to be with kris. She's really going nuts, because might be one of kris' idea to fully confess for her.
"And noona, I like luhan noona, please don't say that to her. It'll just be our secret and I trust you. Oppsss noona gotta go now. Bye." Chanyeol just nodded like she was hypnotized cause she was going insane, but she really like this kid, it's just that he can all say it in one blow. Sehun glanced at his watch that he's reminded to go to his basketball practice. Then he left chanyeol who was still dumbfounded of what just happened. 

"Sorry suho hyung, but I really do like her for my kris hyung." He said in his mind, not being a bias he is, but because his hyung deserve it much more than suho, his hyung became lively and it was like chanyeol is his world. He was kinda sad, because what if this will be the cause to ruin the relationship of his kris hyung and suho hyung. They've been friends for about 19 years and they can't just waste it. His mind are filled with heavy thoughts. He already entered the gym, he saw kris and suho laughing because they were tripping with lay and how he wish that they will stay just like this, even if one day, they will become rivals for chanyeol's heart. 

 

"Shi xun!" His hyung called him, signaling him to join the practice.
"I'll think, I'll just pass hyung, my stomach's not feeling well." He can't face his hyung because he feels like his betraying him and minutes later he saw kris walking towards him. 
"What's wrong baby bro?" Sehun glared to him for calling him like that. 
"I'm not a baby." Kris chuckled. 
"Then why's your stomach hurting?" 
"Maybe I ate to much a while ago hyung, I'll just go home right now okay?" 
"Okay." Kris as a caring brother, he ruffled sehun's hair (even though he always protest about it) and he called their chauffer and said that sehun's tummy was aching. Minutes have passed sehun was already home and he kept thinking of his own problem too, that he might not get luhan to be his, if only his minseok hyung is a girl too then there will be no problem. 

 

 

 

Kris was dismissed early at their basketball practice and his on his way now, going to the library there were only a few number of people there, cause not every one's born to be genius, there were a lot of people like him too you know. He placed his bag beside chanyeol's bag on the seat, chanyeol wasn't there on the seat so he searched for her, she was on the part of library where people cannot see them and she's taking out some book on the ladder while she was reaching for the book, the ladder was shaking and she almost fell, she closed her eyes, gladly she didn't fell, then she opened her eyes, it was kris, he catched her. She started to blush because kris was still carrying him bridal style, she was just staring at kris, then he cleared his throat. 

 

"You should be more careful next time." Chanyeol quickly detached herself from kris. 
"I know.... Th-thanks.. " she's stuterring and she can't maintain an eye contact to him. The she heard a chuckle. 
"Hey about.. Last night.." She quickly walked away from him cause she's trying to hide her blush from him. 
"I don't wanna talk about it." 

Bang!

It became dark, the lights were off and they heared the shut from the door, they quickly ran from the door, but chanyeol was too scared to walk alone. When kris was about to ran again from the door, chanyeol grabbed his hand.

"Wait! I'm scared." She said cutely to kris, and her tears were about to fall, because she's really scared of the dark. Kris smiled and cupped her face. 
"I'm here! Just hold my hand okay?" She nodded, when they reached the door it was already to late. There were no people there outside as they looked from the window and they assumed that they were only the two people left in the campus. They searched their phones from their bag, chanyeol's phone was dead batt and kris' phone well he left it at the locker. 

"We're so unlucky." Chanyeol said. 
"No we're not. Cause I'm not alone and I'm glad that your the person here beside me." She gave him a weak glare, but kris only showed his gummy smile to her. She felt her heart was beating wildly and she felt that her cheeks are too hot.
"So about last night" 
"Forget it. Let's just study, we'll just be wasting out time here if we don't do something." 
"Okay! Let's study, but I'm sorry. It was so sudden." Chanyeol stopped bringing out her books from the her bag, then she just continue searching for another book, but then she found something. A strawberry flavored chocolate bar. 

"What's this?" Kris remained silent. Then she turned to kris who's smiling. 
"Kris what's this?" He turned to chanyeol. 
"Isn't it obvious? a strawberry flavored chocolate bar. Why?" 
"Did you put this in my bag?" 
"Yeah! You don't like it?" 
"Thanks, but no thanks." She returned the chocolate bar to kris, kris felt a stabbed in his heart when chanyeol returned it. 
"You know I bought this for you, thinking that you might like it. But it's alright." 
Chanyeol felt sorry to him, but she's not easy to get, that's what she was saying to kris. 
"You're brother he came here earlier, is it really your purpose to send him here awhile ago?" 
"Who? Sehun? Really? He really did come here?" 
"Yes! And yeah you Were the one who made him go here. "
"No I didn't tell him too, sehun and I are really close, we tell and share secrets from each other, he was my partner in crime too. I really do love my brother." Chanyeol smiled when she heard those words, yifan really cares for his brother and he loves him a lot too.
"Oh you're in love with your brother now." 
"Of course not! You know who I'm in love with, actually I just kissed her last night." She's already smiling like a freak and blushing like a tomato, she didn't know that kris os eyeing on her.
"Are you smiling?" 
"No!" She suddenly felt embarassed to him, but then minutes kater they finally decided to study, for the first time yes they finally studied. Chanyeol didn't had a hard time on teaching kris, he was just really a slow learner, but chanyeol is patient cause she trust kris will get it anytime soon. They finished studying when kris started questioning her again.


"Why didn't you follow on what I said in my txt?" 
"Why would I follow you?" Kris glared at her, she thinks it's really cute so she laughed at it. Kris smiled at the sight his seeing right now. He always wants to see chanyeol happy. Chanyeol stopped and looked at kris giving him a why-are-you-staring-at-me look. 
"Because you're beautiful!" She's confused, is kris a mind reader or something she thought to herself. Kris is a few inches away again from her face. The he crushed his lips into hers. She liked it so much than anything in the whole world. She kissed him back and tears began to fall from her face. Kris pulled aways from the kiss breathing for air, then he took chanyeol's glass away from her face and crashed her glasses. She gasp she was starting to get mad at him again she took her broken glasses and tears fell more into her angelic face. Kris cupped her face and kissed her again.

"Chanyeol! You're beautiful, please don't be mad at me for breaking your glasses. You're so beautiful that I want to see your face without wearing any glasses, girls go jealous who cares? You have my heart and I didn't get the chance to say this to you last night but...." 

 

 

 

 

"I LOVE YOU!" There were more tears falling from her face cause she wanted this, she waited for this moment. 

 

 

 

 

"I LOVE YOU PARK CHANYEOL." 

 

 


She smiled while she's crying. 

 

 

"Say it again one more time please." Kris smiled sweetly to her. 

 

 

 


"I LOVE YOU CHANYEOL." He kissed her again and hugged her. He just hugged the crying angel in his arms and as she sob, he tries to calm her. When he felt that chanyeol's ready to say something. He was the first one to speak up.

 

 

 

"It's okay, I know you were shocked, I'll wait for you answer. I'll wait patiently for you." 

 

 


"I'll accept the strawberry flavored chocolate bar." Kris was brighten up, chanyeol can hear kris' heartbeat loudly and it's real and it's beating for her. 

 

 

She hugged kris tightly because he knows her well, that's what she liked about kris he knows her well. What she didn't know is there's still something that kris needs to confess about. Kris wasn't ready yet cause he knows that chanyeol will get mad at him and he was ready for any consequences that may have come, but one thing he doesn't like to happened for sure. It's to lose her. His world will fall apart if he'll lose chanyeol. 

 

 

 

 


A/N: you got a rival already kris. ohhh I gotta finish this story a little bit early I guess, school will be starting in a few days now and sadly it'll be on monday. :( but please look forward for the upcoming chapters. I'm so boring sorry. :(