Family Dinner

First Love

ding dong!  

Her sister heard the buzz of the doorbell and she already knows who their gorgeous guest is. Yura opened the door for kris and he's holding a wine and teddy bear. 

"Oh! Hi kris! I'm glad that you're already here, we're about to start now. Ohh what's that in your hand?" 
"Hi noona! Well I couldn't come without something in my hand, well here's the wine for you guys and the teddy bear you already know who it is for. Hehe." 
"Is it for me? Well I have to say sorry cause I already have a boyfriend and take note he's hotter than you." She saw the weird face that kris has right now. 
"Tsss I'm just kidding. Hahaha I didn't know you would fall to one of my silly jokes." 
"Well actually it's really for you, how did you know that?" Now yura has the weird what's-going-on face right now. 
"Hahaha! Tsss noona, I also didn't know you'd fall to one of my silly jokes." 
"Aigoo you silly kid!" From then Yura and kris easily got close.  
"C'mon let's go my pretty sister is waiting for you right now." Kris seemed to be quite shocked cause is it really true that chanyeol's been waiting for him? 
"Ohh honey, you're here."but then he snapped to his senses and He felt that he's very welcome to the park family. 
"Hi mrs. Park! And oh hi Mr. Park" kris showed his gummy smile to chanyeol's family. 
"Hello son! What do you have in your hand?" 
"Oh this! The wine is for all of us and the teddy bear is for your daughter 'chanyeol'."  
"Omo, you even brought a teddy bear for our channie." Mrs. Park was really amazed by kris' kind and lovely actions. 
"Yeah, eomma he's really sweet to chanyeol. I'm jealous." They all smiled 
"Ohh chanyeol and me are just good friends that's all." 
"But I want the two of you to be more than that." Yura pouted. 
"Hhmmm we'll see noona." 

 

 


Yura kept her hopes up of what kris had said. While they wait for chanyeol to go down on the stairs they were busy interviewing kris on what kind of person he is, asking random questions like if he's a half american because he has the looks of a greek God. when he mentioned that he plays basketball, mr. Park decided that he wants to play with kris someday and he also mentioned that he stayed in canada during his elementary years causing the park family went to an amused face. They suddenly heard footsteps that was about to go down on the stairs and the noise of those footsteps were no other than chanyeol, chanyeol on the other hand seems to be so nervous and so embarassed she kept on thinking things that what if her mom exposes all of her embarassing moments by showing pictures or stuff that'll cause her someday to the walk of shame, well she just hopes that her sister will try to save her even for just this once. She didn't wore the dress that her sister suggest her to wear instead she wore a denim jeans and a long sleeved white and blue stripes top, she just wanted to be simple and she doesn't ever want to impress kris with her long milky legs and pale neck, there's no way she would be impressing that guy to show off some of her skin even though that she admits to heself that she really has a nice skin. When she's finally ready to go down cause every body's expecting her too, she took a deep breath and started to go down stairs she saw the good looking man in the couch laughing with all his gums out to her family, she can't help but to smile at the warm view that she's seeing right now maybe inviting kris in the family dinner wasn't that bad she thought to herself. Yura broke the warm view that she's seeing right now by calling the attention of her family that she already went down the stairs. 

 


"I told you to wear the dress that I gave you." Chanyeol knows this, that her sister will be disappointed at her whenever she disobeys her, they kept their voices down so kris would not hear them. 
"C'mon we're just having a dinner with my friend, why do I have to impress him?" 
"Because you're beautiful." Her sister smiled at her and she blushed upon those words, because her sister was right, she's the one who has the low esteem at herself and she's also the one who doesn't even appreciate her own beauty, she just can't get rid of the glasses that has been stuck on her face throughout the years. Well she might get rid of them one day , she just might. They were going now into the dining table, kris and chanyeol sat together side by side. Chanyeol didn't saw her teddy bear yet cause kris was planning to give it to her later. When the dinner is going chanyeol and kris kept on whispering to each other. 

 

"Hey! Look, I don't really know what's going to happen after this, but please if there's anything my mom told you about something embarassing that happened in my childhood days please pretend that you didn't hear something about it. Alright?" 
"Yeol! I may hear such things, but heh (scoffs) I'm not like any other person out there who'll broadcast it to the whole student body of something embarassing that happened to you in your childhood days. Trust me on this one, I got this and didn't I say that I owe you because your tutoring me. Just think about it as a respect and as my gift of gratitude to you. *winks*" 

 

Chanyeol thought from then that kris is really a cool and a good guy because he repects girls like her. Well that's what she thought what she doesn't know is that kris had already fallen for her. They didn't know that yura was always eyeing every inch of their movement and she found it really sweet. Kris compliments mrs. Park at her good cooking skills, mrs. Park said that chanyeol helped her always whenever they cook and she saw the warm smile that the gorgeous boy gave. After the dinner had finished chanyeol said that they'll now start to study at the rooftop garden, it's covered with glass walls and a glass roof and it really looks beautiful, just the way mrs. Park wanted it to be. She didn't know that kris took some wine with them, chanyeol started to be confused on why kris did that, well she's not surprise that someone like kris drinks some liqiour. They'll be heading now on the rooftop garden, but kris insisted chanyeol to go on first because he said he forgot something on the living room, when chanyeol was already on the rooftop, she almost made the rooftop garden her own study room, she says that it's the only place where she can study and focus and it's also the place where she can find peace sometimes. While chanyeol was alone she already prepared the books and notebooks on the table, when she saw that kris already came, she was too shocked to see a large teddy bear that kris is holding, well it's twice the size that she didn't expected. 

"W-what's that teddy bear for? Wwwhhhyy do you have that?" 
"Tsss isn't it obvious? Of course it's for you." Chanyeol suddenly felt happy and shy to kris. 
"Just think of it, as an another gift of my gratitude to you? Will you accept that?" 
Chanyeol thought twice about it, first kris is a good man so why not? And yeah he's doing this because I'm tutoring him so why not? Chanyeol nodded when she already decided about it. 
"Here! Happy? Hahaha you're such a baby yeol." 
"Hey, stop saying such things, why are you a man enough already? Heh you're just proving it by drinking a wine. *pouts*." 
"Chanyeol please stop being so cute, and please stop pouting it makes want to kiss your cherry plumpy lips that I know for sure it tates like strawberry." Kris said while he talk in his head. 
"Anyway, thank you for this, I never expected you to give me something like this. Rawr!!!! it's so cute and fluffy. I like it." Kris smiled and he likes what he's seeing right now. When chanyeol started hugging it, he thinks that it's really cute. 
"I really love rillakuma bears, they're my favorite.hehe" 
"I know hehehe" "Oh no...wait..wait...wait kris wu what the hell are you saying?" 
"Huh? What?" Chanyeol started to be confused she started to say in her mind that why did kris suddenly know that she loves rillakuma's? 
"Eh? What? I was talking about our assignment, I wasn't finished with my sentence though. Anyway I was saying that I know the answer at number 1 on our english assignment." "Goodness gracious kris you're really a genius." He thought to himself. And chanyeol left out a scoff and began saying okay. 
"Hey do you want some strawberry?" Kris gladly took one and began sipping a wine while he munch a strawberry.
"Strawberries are really your thing huh? And rillakumas?" 
"Yeah? Why? Got any problem with that Mr. Team captain ball? 
"No absolutely none, I think it's cute though. Hehe." 
"Can we just start our lesson now? And can you please stop drinking your wine?" Chanyeol sounded so irritated already by kris' actions. 
"No can do ms. Strawberry." Chanyeol already noticed that kris is a bit sobber and his face are turning red. Chanyeol let out a long sigh at kris, but she thinks that kris really hot right now. 


"Chanyeol! Can we just pass on studying tonight? I mean let's just start to talk about each other, I always wanna know something more about you. I don't know, but I wanna do this for the rest of the night. C'mon just for tonight." 
Tonight tonight tonight chanyeol is deciding in her head if she'll gonna pass the lesson for kris tonight or continue what she has to do because she was told to do so. After thinking wisely of what she'll gonna decide, she agreed with kris. After all knowing more about each other is just natural between new friends anyway. 
"Alright let's do that. You first. Tell me more about you." 
"Heh" he scoffed. "Aren't those news are so old enough for you to not know about me so well?" 
"Well they are, just just tell me more something about you alright?" They both can feel that the atmosphere is getting hotter and more exciting for them. 

"Okay, I'm a guy who loves to help people. You may not believe this, but I'm a warm and a romantic person." Chanyeol already knows that by herself because c'mon she has been in love with this guy for about five years already. How can she doesn't know anything about this person. She just let out an amused face at him, but not an exaggerated one. 

"Okay your turn." She started to get nervous, because what if she suddenly confess about her feelings to him, but she trusts herself so she started to talk.
"You know, I'm really a good person, I also love helping other people too. I love being sweet to my family and of course being a good friend to my friends. It's just that I don't understand why there are some people who still hates me, even though I'm not doing anything from them, all I do is good to people. I just don't undertsnad why...." 

"You're a good person yeol.. You are." Kris started to brighten up the pretty girl's mood. Chanyeol can't help, but to fall in love harder for this person. Kris started to move close to her and she stiffened. She can't move, she doesn't know what to do, her heart beats faster every time kris gets closer and closer and closer until. Kris held her glasses to take it off, chanyeol refused to do so, but kris begged at her to take it off once more. 
"Don't!...... please!" 
"I've already seen your face in the library, so I think it'll be easier for you to show me your face once again. So please Park Chanyeol." Chanyeol thought that kris was right, so she took it off and stared at kris. Kris smiled his ever so famous gummy smile to her, resulting her to melt anytime soon. She blushed and kris started to caress her face on her right cheek. 

 

"You're so beautiful, d'you know that?" This time kris already cupped her face and chanyeol was still dumbfounded. She held kris' wrist with her left hand, but then he let go of chanyeol's face. 
"You should be loved....I need to go now." Then he stood up, chanyeol was still dumbfounded "you should be loved, you should be loved" it keeps on repeating in chanyeol's mind then she heard kris' footsteps that he was about to go down, but she called his attention. 


"Wait!" She reached for the stairs that kris was already in, he was already halfway of going down, but then kris stopped and turned to chanyeol he headed again upstairs and finally he was right infront of chanyeol. He cupped chanyeol's face and seconds later, chanyeol felt a soft thing that landed on her lips. He kissed her lovely and he immediately left after he kissed her. He reached the living room and he exchanged his thank you's and good bye's to chanyeol's family. When he was finally outside the house, he felt that his cheeks are still burning and his heart is beating wildly, he slapped his face for him to stop on what he feels that he can't quite understand. He began to enter his car and started the loud sound of his engine. Meanwhile chanyeol also felt the same, her cheeks were burning too and she couldn't just go down yet because her sister will try to ask some questions again,especially she'll gonna ask if they had kissed already. Of course she on the other side will try to ignore her sister's never ending questions. A few minutes later, kris texted him. 


"Good night chanyeol! See you again tomorrow. :)" 

Chanyeol doesn't know what to do if she'll gonna reply to kris or not. She started to blush again, but she thinks that she might be too cruel to ignore his text. So she texted back. 


"Good night too kris. :)..... See you." 

Kris felt so happy and so dumb at the same time. So he sent an another text to her. 

 

"Okay sweet dreams yeol. Don't wear your glasses tomorrow." Kris waited patiently for an another reply until he already fell asleep. 

Chanyeol couldn't reply him that night because why would he do a weird request. So she just slept comfortably that night. 

 

 

 


A/N: hey guys, as I promised I upadated as quickly as I can, so yeah here it is. Hope ya'll gonna like this one hehe their first kiss just happened. My God my krisyeol feels I can't contain it. Hehe please wait for chapter 5. Bye bye mwah.. 😘 and I'm so sorry for the grammatical errors, I'll promise to work on it as soon as possible. oh my God I'm boring byyieee.