Tough and Weird day

First Love


"What? Why are you scaring me on this sunny morning?" 
"Nothing..... He's the first guy, that you brought into our house... He's so handsome amd we accept him already." 
"WHAT?. UNNIE..." 
"I hope you two could last forever. I wanna see you in those white wedding dress, that I'll design for you. You know last night. I was already making some designs that'll fit you in your soon to be white wedding dress.. Ohhh it's really my dream to design your wedding dress.. You made your unnie proud yeol." 
"HEY! YURA UNNIE! First of all I didn't bring him inside our house as in inside like in our living room. I also hadn't introduced him to all of you (wait! what did I said? It's like he's really my boyfriend) wait no. I don't have any plans to introduce kris to all of you...." 
"Wait! That's his name? Such a perfect name for a perfect guy like him..hmmm it's suits that name to him well.Awww you two are really perfect." Yura can't stop teasing her baby sis
"Unnie cut it out.. There's no US! (Ouch that kinda hurt it's like I'm dumping kris already.. 😢 yeobo I'm sorry if I had to do this.. I'm too shy, I'm not strong enough.. I'm a COWARD) get it? No us.." 
"But I thought he's already your boyfriend since he's just the first guy that I have seen with you and he drove you home and ohhh you're kinda doomed to mom.. But, it's okay I'll make him to be your boyfriend.. Unnie will help you because I love you." And after that yura pinched chanyeol's cheeks intensely.. 
"UNNIE..." Yura left her with a sweet good bye kiss on her sister's cheek. 

 

"My God! What's wrong with everybody? Accepting kris.. Designing my wedding dress.. I just can't believe that this is all happening to me, help me God." Chanyeol is heading downstairs to eat her breakfast and she knows that her mom will just scold her. 

 

"Chanyeol!" She heard her mom calling her name. "Uh-oh I'm screwed up.."
"Yes mom?" She said it in the sweetest way, but the face on her mom doesn't changed anything. Being sweet in this sickly morning didn't worked out. 
"We want to have a dinner with your boyfriend later. I want to meet my future son-in-law." And her mother smiled to her. 
"WHAT? You're not mad at me for being late last night?" 
"Why? Is there any reason to be mad at you in this nice sunny morning?" 
"Urgh.." Chanyeol ate her breakfast quickly and prepared to go to school again. She's tired from explaining that KRIS is not her boyfriend (well not yet) and she really wants to go out immediately in their house.. 

 

Their class hasn't started yet so she and her friends just chit chat, when suddenly baekhyun noticed that chanyeol looks like she's irritated by something. 
"It's not great to be irritated on this sunny morning." Her best friend baekkie said. 
"I'm not irri... Urgh I just can't believe all of the things that is happening to me right now. Urrrgghh." She said while burying her face on her palms. 
"Baby! You'll get wrinkles if you keep on worrying about something. Tell us what happened." The deer princess luhan was reallly curious to know on why her friend does look like she's depressed or something. 
"Is there something bothering you girl?" Then kyungsoo also butted in. 

 

 

"Okay here it goes, you know that I have been tutoring kris right?" All of them nodded. 
"Well last night, it's already kinda late and he drove me home cause I fell asleep at the library. I'm glad that he was still in school and managed to go to the library." 
"It's a relief that kris showed up to you. And he also took you home, isn't it a little bit weird? Well go on with your story." Luhan sounded like a detective. 
"Then I woke up this morning, my unnie surprised me with her most scary smile because she knew about kris last night and she told me that she was already designing my wedding gown, she keeps telling me that she already likes kris for me, and mom too. You wouldn't believe what she said, she said that I should invite kris later for a dinner, she thinks that kris is already my boyfriend. Now tell me who would not get irritated on this sunny morning when your family is being weird and somehow being supportive to you?" 
"Well it's really a weird thing, that all of this are just suddenly happening, but we support you with kris. So keep on doing that tutor sessions with him and you'll end up happily together." 
"Baekkie?" Chanyeol was surprised that it was just okay with baekhyun and to the rest of her friends. 
"Hhhmmm sounds like a plan to me." Kyungsoo seems to agree with baekhyun too. 
"Wait aren't there any moments from your tutor sessions with him? C'mon there's gotta be something." Luhan was really eager to know on what's happening between chanyeol and kris already. 
"Well. We can see that your starting to blush ms. Strawberry. Hahaha." 
"Wait, how did you?" 
"Hhmmm well as your bestfriend I have some of my ways to know what's happening on your life." 
"BYUN BAEKHYUN." Chanyeol almost shouted baekhyun's name, Then their teacher popped out and the class started to began. 

 

 

At their lunch time chanyeol keeps on asking baek to tell her how did she knew all of this. Asking if she was her stalker, but baek would definitely say "NO" cause why would the hell she'll be stalking her own bestfriend ? she has a life to you know. 
"Well I just heard from someone." 
"And who's that someone?" Baekhyun is starting to get scared at her bestfriend. 
"Well there are some people who saw the two of you at the library and you two seemed like a sweet secret couple." 
"Oh I think I know who it is...." Luhan had the idea of who those people are. 
"IT'S KRIS' SASAENG FANS." All of her friends almost screamed mostly pointing at the word 'sasaeng' almost all of the kids in the cafeteria looked at them especially kris' so called 'sasaeng fans' who's now glaring to chanyeol. 
"Really? He had those kind of fans? Wow... I never thought that he would be this popular." Chanyeol doesn't seem to look surprise about what she heard, she just sips her strawberry milk all throughout lunch time. Before the bell rang she quickly gained the attention of her friends to ask help from them. 
"Hey princesses! Can I have a favor?" 
"Sure, what is it?" 
"Ahh....ahh.. There's this situation that I have to invite someone over for a dinner at our house tonight and I don't have the courage to tell it to him by myself." She was so shy at kris  after what happened last night. 
"Tsss.. C'mon spit out the name of this person yeollie." Baekhyun wants it in one blow already. 
"Okay... k...kr...is.." 
"What?" It wasn't clear enough for baek and luhan while kyungsoo stayed silent. 
"KRIS! Mom wants him for our family dinner tonight." There's a mixed scowl and embrassment from chanyeol's face. 
"Haa? What?" They gasped all together and chanyeol smiled because of their photocopy reactions. 
"Okay okay we're so glad to help you about it." Luhan grinned at the idea of helping chanyeol out to ask kris for their family dinner later. 


The bell rang it signaled that the lunch was finally over, they have three more subjects to go before the dismissal of their classes. After class they will go to kris when he's all alone or if he's just with suho or lay or even with his younger brother sehun because their the only ones who doesn't bully people especially girls like chanyeol and her gang. 

 


After their teacher was blabbering about their assignment because it's nearly the time that she'll be dismissing her student's the bell finally rang. 
L
"Yeol! Let's go now, I think kris is alone this hour, cause jongin and those other bullies are going out first to eat something before their basketball training starts. C'mon!!!" Luhan signalled the other two that they have to go to kris now. 
"Unnie, how did you know that kris is always alone at this time?" Chanyeol started to question her. 
"Ha! Piece of cake! One of his sasaeng fans were near at my seat I was eavesdropping at them last week, cause they can't stop talking about your future boyfriend." 
"Hey! He's not..." Luhan and the other three just walked not noticing that chanyeol was left behind at them, she smiled and blush at her unnie's words and it made her heart flutter. After a couple minutes of finding a godly face guy, they finally saw him. 


"KRIS!" Luhan shouted and she wave her hand at kris signaling him to go near at them and kris walked obediently towards them. While chanyeol she hide at the cornered wall that is near them. She feel embarassed for kris and her heart is beating wildly. Baekhyun is still trying to pull her out telling her to be strong and to be not so obvious in front of him, she's shooking her head and she's acting like a child that doesn't want to go of her first day at school. 

Kyungsoo gasped when kris is already in front of chanyeol. "Unnie he's here!" Then chanyeol finally straighten up her body and fixed herself and telling baekhyun to please let go of her hand, baekhyun carefully released it feeling embarassed too for kris. 

 

"Hi yeol!" All of her friends were seem to be surprised at kris because they're the only ones who called chanyeol in that name. 
"What are you goin' to say huh?" Kris is just grinning at her and chanyeol feels that she'll pass out again anytime soon when kris impatiently waits for chanyeol to speak he rest his right hand to the wall and chanyeol felt that kris is cornering her and that didn't help her cause she was sweating real hard and she's trying not blush in front of him. Suddenly baek called their attention that they'll just leave the two of them now, kris and chanyeol nodded. 
"M-mom is aking me if you might wanna join for our family dinner tonight." Chanyeol could't speak in her normal voice and kris could barely heard what she said. 
"What yeol?" His face is a few inches away from her and he noticed that chanyeol started to blush that caused him to give his full smirk to her. 
"I ... I.... I ss-said that MY MOM IS ASKING YOU IF YOU WANT TO JOIN FOR OUR FAMILY DINNER TONIGHT." 
"Ouch, yeol you don't need to shout.. Wait, what? REALLY? Mrs. Park want me join in your family dinner tonight? Okay. I don't want to practice today too." 
"Yeah, and I'm sorry.. It wasn't my plan to do this, my mom really wants to meet my new friend whenever I have a new one and oh one more thing I need to tutor you at my house. Is that alright?
"Okay then why are you so defensive about this? Yeah I'm alright about it, after all I think it's more comfortable if you'll tutor me at your house. 
"Hey I'm not being defensive, okay I'll teach you about our lesson in english and math later." kris saw that chanyeol pouted and it's really cute. 
"Hey, say, about the list." "No kris don't you ing do it, she might freak out, if she knows about the list that you read. No just not yet." 
"What list?"  Chanyeol's showing the i-don't-know-what-you-are-talking-about face to him. She sees something strange about kris face that is turning red. 
"Nothing BYE!" He left chanyeol dumbfounded, but he still managed to wink after saying good bye to her. She just snapped back into her senses when her cellphone started to buzz and she answered the caller, her bestfriends were screaming that's when she said that she really had a tough day. 

 

 


A/N: Hey guys! Sorry if I haven'T been updating this story for that long, sorry to keep ya'll waitin' it's just that it's really hard for me to update because of the whole kris thing that had happened, cried for days, couldn't sleep well, my heart is really acbingup until now, but I gotta be strong for my Kris appa cause I know he wouldn't also want to see me in this state and I beilive in the saying of krisyeol fans that THE WORLD NEEDS MORE KRISYEOL!. I hope you would all understand me. I promise do to better for this fic even though that the start of my classeswill be on a few days now wew I'm so nervous and excited at the same time because finally I 'll be entering college. Well I didn't do well on this chapter, but. I'm hoping you would not abandon this fic hehe. Tiddles. I'll be editing this in a few days cause there are still some grammatical errors Oh God I feel embarrased right now.