Tutor?

First Love


At the school gym. 

Jongin called kris to focus on shooting at the ball and not on his girlfriend "nana" jongin was pissed off when they haven't scored yet cause it was already 3-0 and damn it. this friendly game wasn't getting any better because of their unfocused captain KRIS. 

"Yo man! What the hell, why you can't even shoot the freakin ball? Can we just focus on the game and not to our girl friend?" It was when break time when tao protested to kris cause it wasn't really getting any better. He also said those words to kris sarcastically, kris was sorry to him and to the rest of the team. For not playing well at their friendly match. 

"Just keep your head in the game when we go back to the court. Remember eyes on us and hands on the ball. Don't up this time hyung." The maknae of the team finally spoke up and gave kris a humiliating way of protesting to his dear brother. 

"I will, I will sehunnie..." Ohh that name that kris gives to sehun whenever his teasing him, well in a sweet brotherly way. 

"Hyung stop it, it's yucky." 

Kris scored thoroughly in the game. Their team won against the other school and they decided to have an another friendly match again some time. Nana and kris were always lovey dovey in their school not to mention that they were both popular and all. Nana was the princess and kris was the popular heart throb and a jock, they were known as the perfect couple. While chanyeol she's just a regular nerdy in their school who always gets bullied by kris' gang. Kris didn't even mind her and he just let his friends do whatever they want to her. Mostly it was jongin, tao, minseok and chen are the ones who always bully her. The wu brothers, suho and lay doesn't like to bully people so they are the ones who doesn't bully chanyeol in their gang. 


"Awww yeol what are you going to do for the rest of your life if those boys just keep on bullying you, aren't you gonna do some thing to stop them?" Luhan the deer princess was always been the older sister of chanyeol who's always concern for her even the tiniest little thing. 
"You've got bruises again dear, they are satan's kids. Oh how I wish I could cut their heads off and castrate them." The girl with the eyeliner said. Baekhyun yes she's quite nerdy, but not like chanyeol, luhan and Kyungsoo who always works their butts off when they study, "she needs a break" she says every time she feels super nerdy and stays up all night just to study and get high passing grades cause her mom will cut her hair off with razors and she'll turn into a bald girl in the next morning that she won't study. 
"Yeah unnie, they shouldn't be treating you that way, you're the one who's doing their assignments and you're just treated like this in return. That's not so manly." The big eyed girl said. 

"Hey Kyungsoo's right, it's about time to stop being a fool and learn to stand up for ourselves, alright baby?" The eldest one said with calming voice to chanyeol. 

"But no matter what I do, I still can't unnie. I don't know how to stop them. I'm scared." They all shutted their mouths because every thing that chanyeol said was right. Their just a bunch of unpopular normal nerdies in their school who showing their inferior side to those rich satanic boys. 

They all got back to their class after that scenario happened 

Their teacher called kris becuase she had to discuss some things to kris about his academic performances. It all went down when he started focusing to his basketball matches and some other popular thing that's going on to his life, she also said that it's hard to balance being a captain of their team and a student at the same time what's even worse that he's already in his senior year so he better get high grades to enter a nice college. So their teacher decided that kris will have a tutor from now on which it will be his classmate chanyeol who will be tutoring him, chanyeol was always on the top of their class so she thinks that it will be a great help to kris since it's just his classmate. She also reminded kris to start his tutor every day after their class. Chanyeol was shocked after she was informed that she will be tutoring kris, she was scared and shy because first things first kris was one of the member of the gang that always bullies her even though she's not bullied by kris cause anytime they might cause some ruckus again to her. Her life wasn't getting any better, she thinks that she might be dead when she already started tutoring kris. Kris informed chanyeol that he will always be late because of his basketball training. Chanyeol waited for hours and had done kris' assignments because she already expected that there's no much time left if she will still tutor kris' at this hour. 

 

Kris has just finished his practice and he'll begin his tutor now with chanyeol, he already left the gym and his on his way going to the library now when suddenly a freshman called and walked to him. 

"Kris hyung!" Kris turned his head when his name was called. 
"Chanyeol noona told me to give this to you, she said that she was already done with your assignments and she already had left. I'll be going now hyung." 
"Ohh okay thanks. Take care kid.... Ohh what a shame I am, I didn't even came to her and study what am I gonna do now for our pop quiz tomorrow? Damn it. Just damn it." When kris already got to his home he studied and copied the assignments that chanyeol did for him, he was about to close the book when he scanned through the pages of the notebook their was some extra notebook attached to it and when he opened it, it was chanyeol's "things that I love list" and there was chanyeol's beautiful picture attached to it. He took the pic and stared for it, his heart began to thump loud and he can't understand why does he felt this way, he never had this feeling for any one not even to his past girl friends or to nana right now. After that he shook his head and he began to read chanyeol lists.    

 


 

A/N: haha.. I already have my first very own story. Hihihi. I hope you guys will like it, maybe I'll update again tomorrow.. If you have any concerns please do tell me. :) I edited some parts already. I'll be posting the next chapter in a few minutes right now.