I think...

Road To Your Heart (HIATUS)

Right when the bell rang, the students scrambled out one at a time. 

Joohee put her lips into a firm line then stood up. She slung her bag on her shoulders, put her hands on the blazer then walked out of the room. The students piled up on the hallways. Joohee doesn't like noisy places, she took a right then went out to the school garden. From afar, she can see the students walking out the gates. She her lips then slowly made her way towards the gate.

Suddenly, someone caught her attention. She turned her head and saw a familiar car. She halt on her steps then hid at a tree. *They're here?* She sighed then scratched her temples. She warily peeked and saw a guy wearing suit and tie, scanning the sea of students. Joohee kept her eye on him until he turned around then shook his head. She can see the other guys asking him again and again and he kept shrugging. The guy went inside the car and it drove off. 

Joohee sighed then lowered her head. *I'm so tired.* She sighed once again then went through the gates. Checking both sides, Joohee started walking when she saw nothing but the students. She stopped on the parking then pulled out her motorcycle keys. Joohee rode it then turned the engine on. With a vroom, she sped off with a blink of an eye.

After a couple of minutes, Joohee arrived home. She parked her motorcycle then turned her engine off. After clicking the button, and the garage's gate closed, she went inside. Joohee threw her bag on the side then sat on the couch. With a sigh, she turned the television on. She flipped the channels until she stopped on cartoons. Joohee sighed then stood up, she went upstairs then changed her clothes into comfortable shorts and a thin sweater.

After changing, she went to their house's basement. It's a very lucky thing the guys only know their old house in Gyeongsan. But the house she's living now, is the house her father bought just in case. She entered the code then opened the heavy door. Joohee went inside then closed the door behind her. 

She looked around then her lower lip. Everything around her is her father's things. Guns, and other equipments that she can use for her own safety. She sat on her dad's working chair then took a deep breath. A picture frame was resting on a table. It was their family's picture. Her father was holding her and her mother, and her mother was smiling brightly. She, on the other hand, was throwing a peace sign and smiling brightly.

She was a bubbly and adorable girl before.

But now, she's a lady with a fragile and cold heart. She's a complete opposite of her old self. 

With a clear of , she stood up then walked out of the room.

***

Joohee turned her motorcycle then stopped by the parking. She turned the engine off then she removed her helmet. The cool breeze made her feel relaxed and safe. She turned around and saw the Hangang River. She closed her eyes then sniffed then fresh air. *Oh. I miss my family.* She opened her eyes. Joohee put her hands on her pockets then started walking around the park. 

Children were playing and running around. Couples were enjoying the relaxing the view. And families were taking a picnic on the cold grass.

While enjoying the view around her, someone bumped her. Joohee turned her head with an annoyed face and saw the guy from her class the one with pointy features. Joohee rolled her eyes then started walking again.

"Wait." the low, husky voice called her.

Joohee stopped walking then turned around. She tilted her head then inwardly sighed. "What?" she asked, voice as cold as ice.

The guy slowly walked up to her then held a hand out. "Oh Sehun. You are?" he raised a brow.

Joohee looked away, not giving a . "Joohee." she looked at him again then hesitantly slipped her hand with his.

Sehun didn't smile. He slowly pulled his hand then put it back to his pocket. "Well? It's nice knowing you." he said, eyes locked with hers.

Joohee didn't say anything. She put her hand on her pockets then nodded once. "Yeah."

Sehun took a deep breath. "So? Do you mind if I join you?"

Joohee didn't answer then started walking. Sehun silently trailed a few inches away from her. "So what's up?" he asked. 

The girl shrugged. "I don't know."

Sehun looked at her. "What do you mean you don't know."

Joohee her lips. "I'm so tired. Like literally tired." she said, her voice is like a girl's who hides her fear.

Sehun looked up. "Why?"

Joohee shook her head. "It's too confidential."

Sehun shrugged. "Fine. Where are you from?"

"Can't say it, too. Mian." Joohee muttered.

Sehun his lips. "I understand. But just so you know... I can help. If you need." 

Joohee smiled a bit. "Yeah, I hope so too."

Sehun looked at her. "Hey, I'm serious. No one knows this side of me, but I'm willing to show it to you." he said silently.

Joohee stopped walking then stared back. "Why? I'm just a new student. Why would you show your true self to someone you just met." that made sense.

Sehun sighed. He his lips then looked up. "I'm sorry. But I think you look...special."

Joohee smirked. "Special? I'm just a girl who's standing for herself. I'm just like those bad guys you see on the streets. Why would you see me 'special'?"

"And so am I. I fight for myself, Joohee. You're special becase you are brave as ." Sehun looked at her.

Joohee stared back. She don't know but she felt this comfortable feeling around him. "Whatever. Talking to me is just a waste of time. I don't even worth it." she said then walked away.

Sehun watched her walk then stuffed his hands on his pockets. *I never liked my step father... not even for once.*