Pretty

Road To Your Heart (HIATUS)

After the lunch time finished, Sehun went to his homeroom. He sat on his chair then crossed his arms. He looked around the room and saw Himchan walking inside. He glared at him and Himchan did the same. They glared at each other for a long time until Himchan sa down. *Scaredy cat.* Sehun thought.

Joohee went inside with bandaid on her cheeks. The students murmured while looking at her but she didn't give a . Himchan his lips then smirked at her. Joohee went straight to her seat, not giving a to the look given by Himchan.

"What happened to you, new girl? Beaten up?" Himchan looked at her with a smirk on his face.

Joohee turned her gaze to him. "Go check your little boys. They're dying on the clinic." she said.

Himchan's face fell. The students murmured even more. They started looking at their president and the new girl questioningly. Himchan noticed the looks then hissed. "What are you looking at? es." he muttered at the last. He stood up, glared at Joohee, before walking out of the classroom. 

Sehun looked at Joohee then saw the bandaid on her cheek. *Poor girl.* Then he saw a cut on her lower lip. There was still a small bleeding but it felt numb already. Joohee sighed then rested her chin on her knuckles. Their homeroom adviser went inside then slammed his bag on the table, which caused everyone to quiet down. He crossed his arms then looked around the room. "Class, I don't want anyone from this class getting involved in fights." he emphasized every word.

Joohee rolled her eyes.

The teacher looked at Joohee. "Joohee, can you act like a girl? Why would you risk your life fighting three boys, huh? I was the one who got called and asked by the principal about what happened-"

"Go ask your ing class president. He was the one who sent those three boys on the rooftop to beat the out of me. I was trying to defend myself so that's what they got."

The students looked at her.

"Then you should've talked to them calmly-"

"Calmly? off. Do you even have the guts to talk to them calmly when they have bats and metals? Maybe you'll on your pants if you're the one who's in my situation. You're not as brave as me, seonsaengnim." Joohee glared at him.

The teacher felt degraded. "What did you say?"

Joohee inwardly sighed. "What? Did I offended you? I'm sorry. But I think that's the truth because if you're as brave as me, you'll ing find another good president. Not as useless and dickhead Kim Himchan."

Sehun raised a brow at her.

The student gasped then looked at the teacher who was fuming in anger. He rested his hands on the edge of the table then took a deep breath. "Get out of my class. Now." he glared at her.

Joohee her lower lip. She grabbed her bag, glared at the teacher then walked out of the classroom. Smashing the door behind her, making everyone gasp and duck their heads down. The teacher held the back of his head then took a deep breath again. "Ahhh what's wrong with this kids these days."

Sehun grabbed his bag then slung it on his shoulder. The teacher blinked. "Oh Sehun, where are you going?" he said but Sehun went out of the class without looking at him or saying any words.

Joohee walked down the stairs. No one was around so she kept rotating her wrist. ". It hurts." she her lips then winced in pain. "Damn it."

"I told you you have to be treated."

She stopped walking then turned around. "What are you doing here? Are you following me?"

Sehun slipped his hands on his pockets. "Yes I am."

Joohee rolled her eyes. "Get lost. I don't need any help."

Sehun sighed then grabbed her wrist. Joohee let out a small cry and Sehun looked at her. She glared at him and Sehun slowly loosen his grasp. He rolled his eyes then started walking, tagging her along. Joohee didn't budge and just followed him. She was too tired to fight with him. They entered the gymnasium and sat down on the bleachers. Joohee sat down then sighed. Sehun looked at her before opening his bag. "Give me your wrist."

"Why?" Joohee weakly asked.

Sehun sighed then calmly grabbed her hand. She looked at him, bewildered, and watched him treat her wrist. After he finished, Joohee retreated her hand then look at it. "Thanks."

"No problem." Sehun said. He pulled out some cotton, damped it with small amount of alcohol then looked up at her. He removed the bandaid from her cheek and she froze. "Relax. I'm going to disinfect these." he grabbed the cotton then looked at her.

"This might sting a bit." then he slowly damped the cotton on her cheek. Joohee winced and tears started forming on her eyes. "I thought you're brave?" he whispered with a small smile.

Joohee looked at his mouth which just turned into a smile. *He smiled.* She thought. Suddenly, she forgot about the stingy feeling. The way he his lips made her heart beat so fast. Suddenly, she felt something on her lip. She realized he was also treating the cut on her lip. "You know? You must avoid these kinds of fights. You might get killed." Sehun muttered.

Joohee sighed. "How can I avoid these when they're not even avoiding me? It's unfair."

"That's why I told you... I'm always here for you." Sehun said.

Joohee looked at his eyes and saw nothing but sincerity. She felt comfortable and secured when those words came out of his mouth. "You can't get involved." she whispered.

Sehun put a bandaid on her cheek then sighed. "So what? I'm here to help. I'm not a scaredy cat like our teacher and Himchan."

Joohee looke at him then broke into a small smile. Sehun softened then his lips curved into a smile as well. "You know what? You look pretty when smiling. You should do it a lot."

Joohee shrugged. "Then no one will be scared of me. There's nothing to smile about though."

"Then why did you smile just now?" Sehun whispered.

Joohee froze. Why did she smile? What's the reason behind her smile? She doesn't know. She swallowed hard then looked away. Sehun lowly chuckled then closed his bag. "Let's go home. You need some rest." he stood up.

Joohee swallowed hard then looked away. "Uhh. Yeah. Thanks...by the way." she stoed up, grabbed her bag, then walked out of the gymnasium. Sehun watched her walk then smiled at himself. *She's a very pretty girl.*