Concern

Road To Your Heart (HIATUS)

Joohee went inside then slammed the door behind her. The students gasped in surprise and the teacher sighed because she just disturbed the ongoing class. Joohee met eyes with the class president, who looked annoyed and pissed over her.

"You're late, Lee Joohee." the teacher said.

Joohee slammed her bag on the ground then sat down. She looked at the teacher and he froze at her stare. He cleared his throat then continued with his lesson. Joohee sighed then crossed her arms. She can feel the stare once again so she turned her head without any hesitations. And indeed, Sehun was looking at her way again. The girl sighed then looked straight ahead.

When the bell rang for break time, Joohee went to the rooftop. She took the stares alone, quietly, and calmly. She twisted the door open then went outside. Joohee went to the metal railings then put her hands on her pockets. *When will experience being happy again?* She sighed, memories of her dad came across her mind. *I miss going to malls, food trips, and play arcades with dad.*

BAM!

Joohee turned around with raised brow and saw three male students, same as her age but from different class. 

"Oh, a lady." one guy said.

Joohee noticed the metals and baseball bat they were holding. "What's that for? You're gonna play something boring?" she asked, voice sounded so bored and not interested.

One guy smirked then the corner of his lips. "Yeah. We're going to use these to hurt you...bad."

The short guy ran forward, ready to slam the bat on her but Joohee swiftly caught it. She twisted it and the guy yelped in pain. "AHHHH!" Joohee twisted even more then pulled the bat. She her lips then slammed the bat on the guy's shoulder. The guy fell down but he caught her ankles. Being the alert girl she is, she turned around then kicked his face with her other foot. Blood came out his nose and he became unconscious.

Joohee threw the bat behind her then dusted her palms. "What? Is that it?"

The two guys smirked then looked at each other. The guy who was holding the metal swiftly slammed it her arm, catching her off guard. She hissed in pain then she her lower lip with a smirk. "You messed with the wrong person. s." she swiftly punched the guy on the face, grabbed his shoulders then kicked his balls with her knee. "HOLY ! AHHHHH!" the guy fell down as he held his crotch.

The last guy, who looked at his fellas, his lips then put the bat on his shoulder. "You're brave as , huh? You're not afraid of this bat?" he looked at his bat.

Joohee tilted her head. "Who told you to go after me? Kim Himchan?" 

The guy smirked. "You got it right."

Joohee rolled her eyes. "You know, I'm not the type of person who would waste my time to useless s."

The guy's face turned into a serious one. He stepped towards her then grabbed her neck. Joohee swallowed hard then glared at him. "You know what, you're beautiful." the guy leaned towards her then smelled her cheeks. "You should just act like a real girl... not a fighter."

Joohee smirked. "You don't have the rights to tell me what to do, er."

The guy punched her cheek and she stumbled back. She put her thumb on her lip and saw blood. "Did you just punched me?" she asked. The guy laughed then poked his cheek with his tongue. "Yeah I did! Poor girl, can't fight for herself anymore." he pouted.

Joohee straightened up then the blood off her lips. "I should be the one saying that, motherer." she grabbed his arm, making the bat roll on the ground, then pulled it really hard, making him fall on his back. The guy yelped in pain. Joohee kneeled on his chest then grabbed his neck. The guy glared at her. "How lucky you are, dear boy. You didn't got hurt like your friends." she smirked then punched his head really hard. The guy growled then pushed her off of her. Joohee stumbled back and she glared up at him.

"What? You think you can handle me?" the guy asked then punched her face again. Joohee shook her head, trying to regain herself. The guy stooped down then tilted his face. "What?" he whispered.

Joohee smirked. " you." she grabbed one of his arm then lifted her leg then put in on his neck, before pulling it down. She pulled his arm with his neck between her legs. Suddenly, the guy bit her leg making her loosen it and crying out in pain. "er!" she hissed.

The guy removed her leg then quickly stood up. Joohee hissed before standing up. "You know what? Go yourself. I don't give a anymore." she put her hands on her pockets then turned around. But the guy locked her head then choked her. "What? Giving up now, ?" he whispered. Joohee elbowed him really hard then turned back around. She punched his face really hard which made him stumble back a bit. She pushed him on the ground then hovered over her before punching his face continously.

"Stop it."

Joohee gave the guy one last punch before turned her head. Sehun was watching with his hand on his pockets. 

"That's enough. He's dead already." Sehun said.

Joohee panted then checked his pulse. "He isn't." she stood up then walked towards the door. But, Sehun blocked her way. "Get out of the way." she coldly said.

Sehun sighed. "You need to be treated. You're bruised."

"Tell that to them. They're the one who were helpless." Joohee spat before walking away.

Sehun looked at the boys before following Joohee downstairs. When they were back on the hallways, the students gasped at the slightly beaten up Joohee, with Sehun behind her.

"Did they got into a fight?"

"Or did the two of them fought?"

Joohee didn't give a and went straight to the bathroom. The students inside gasped then backed off. Joohee opened the faucet then washed her face multiple times. Even though the cut on her lip and cheeks hurt, she doesn't care. She looked at herself at the mirror then sighed. *Damn.* She turned the faucet off then pulled some tissue. She wiped her face then damped it slightly on her lip and cheeks, making her winced in pain. " it." she threw the tissue then walked out of the bathroom.

Sehun grabbed her wrist then pulled her with him. The students gasped at the sight. It's the first time they saw Sehun like that.

"Are they dating?!"

Joohee twisted away. Sehun looked at her and she glared at him before walking away. *I'm just concerned.*