Lee Joohee

Road To Your Heart (HIATUS)

"I told you, Lee Sung Ji. You can't be me! I'm as powerful as god! If you kill me, I will reincarnate like an evil jesus!" Jong Suk spat as blood slowly flows on the corner of his lips. He was sitting on an old chair with his hands cuffed behind him.

Sung Ji smirked then slammed his cheek with the gun in his hands. "Reincarnate like an evil jesus? you! You're still the Oh Jong Suk who tried to kill my daughter and slaughtered the rest of my family! Go to hell, er!" he yelled then punched his cheek again. "You killed my wife mercilessly! You killed my parents like an old dogs! Oh Jong Suk, you're one of a hell example of a er who needs to be punished!" 

Jong Suk looked up. His eyes were tired and red, his nose was broke, and his lips and cheeks were totally bruised. "Kill me, Lee Sung Ji. Kill me and I will promise you that if you die, your daughter will die as well." he said with voice full of threats.

Sung Ji snarled. "Don't you dare touch your filthy fingers on my daughter!" he punched his face again.

Jong Suk laughed evilly. "Kill me! That's what you're good at, right? You killed the rest of my gang! Now you will kill me? Go!" he laughed.

"You and your gang deserved to be killed! YOU KILLED MY FAMILY FIRST!" Sung Ji grabbed his collars. "You started this, now I will end this." he stepped back. Jong Suk looked up, his vision was blurry but he can still see eveything.

Sung Ji tilted his head then raised his hand with the gun. Jong Suk smirked then spat on the ground. "Go ahead. Kill me, Lee Sung Ji. But mark my words..." the helpless Jong Suk leaned in. "...your daughter will suffer. Like what I did to your wife."

Sung Ji gritted his teeth. Without any words, he pulled the trigger. The bullet went straight to Jong Suk's head.

"A-Appa...y-you k-killed...him."

Sung Ji turned around and saw his daughter with shocked face. "What are you doing here, Joohee?!" he walked up to her but Joohee stepped back. Tears started falling from her face. "A-Appa...h-how can you...kill him?" she muttered, eyes focused on the dead Jong Suk.

Sung Ji tried to cover the dead person behind him then put the gun on his pants. "He killed your mother, my wife, your grandparents! He's the one who did all of those!"

"Then you should've-"

"I'm trying to protect you, Joohee."

Joohee cried even more. "But appa, you killed him. His men will hunt me down now they know their leader died!" she hugged him then cried on his chest. "Appa, I'm scared." she whispered.

Sung Ji her hair. "Shhh. I'm here, baby. Appa will never leave you. Ok?"

Joohee's eyes fluttered open and sweat flowed down her neck. * these dreams.* She sat up. The incident happened three years ago. Yet the memories are still fresh and kept repeating on her mind. Right after the day her father killed Jong Suk, her father died from a car accident. And she suspect one of Jong Suk's men from the death of her father. And from the last three years, she kept hiding and fighting Jong Suk's men. His words were true. His men were hunting her and are trying their best to kill her.

Her father's friends tried to help her but she didn't want anyone to get involved. It's her own problem so she will end it with her own. Although she's tired of everything, she never stopped. Once she stop fighting for herself, Jong Suk will succeed even though he's dead.

She wants justice for her father. And she will do everything to take revenge to Jong Suk and his men.

Entering the new school she enrolled the other day, she never bothered looking up. Despite the fact she's having a hard time with every single on her life, she never stopped attending school. Her father wanted her to finish school so she will do it.

While walking through the hallways, someone bumped on her shoulder. "Watch it!"

Joohee looked up and immediately, the guy's eyes widened and he gulped. "S-Sorry." her eyes were piercing and it can kill anyone if looks could actually kill. Joohee continued walking until she found her room. She went inside then slammed a paper to the teacher's table before going straight to an empty chair.

"Excuse me, don't you have any manners?" the teacher asked.

Joohee looked up at him and the teacher's tongue immediately backed out. He looked at the paper then cleared his throat. "You guys got new classmate over there. S-She's Lee Joohee." he cleared his throat again. Everyone looked at her then started murmuring. 

"She looks scary."

"That girl is creepy."

"I'm having goosebumps because of her."

Joohee crossed her legs then act like nothing's happening. Suddenly, one guy entered the class and everyone lowered their voices. The president who doesn't know anything but bullying raised a brow. He got voted as the president because of his amazing looks. He walked towards his chair then slammed his bag at the table. The person sitting didn't even budge.

"Ya. It's my chair, you idiot." he said.

Joohee didn't budge.

The president kicked the leg of the chair and in a swift move, Joohee's hand was on his collars. Everyone gasped in surprise. No one ever dared to challenge their so called class president. The president blinked rapidly then smirked. "How dare you sit on my chair and hold my collars? Huh? Do you even know me? I'm Kim Himchan! The president of this class!" he smirked.

Joohee tightened her hold on his collar and he started choking. "Y-Ya!" 

The teacher walked up to them. Himchan raised his hand to grab her hand but Joohee grabbed it with her free hand, and twisted it. Himchan yelped in pain and everyone gasped. "Who the hell cares if you're the class president? Go find yourself another mothering chair." Joohee whispered with serious and scary voice. She let go of him with so much force which caused him to stumble backwards.

Joohee looked to the teacher. "What? You're going to give me detentions? Bring me to the guidance office?" she muttered with eyes locked with his.

The teacher shook his head then cleared his throat. "Consider this a warning, Ms. Joohee. One more violent move and you'll be brought to the office."

Joohee sat down with a roll of her eyes. "Warning my ." she blabbered.

Himchan sat on the chair in front then glared at her. Joohee crossed her legs then pulled out her textbooks. Joohee felt a hot stare penetrating the side of her head. With a hiss, she turned her head and saw a guy with pointy facial features. They locked eyes and both of them didn't budge. His eyes were as cold as hers and they can stare with each other with those looks that can kill. Joohee rolld her eyes then sighed. *Damn this first day.*

The guy looked away then crossed his arms. He his lips then sighed. *Lee Joohee.*