nine

We can have time, but we can't keep it.

I drove him to his house. It's getting dark so I go home faster. He grab my wrist and say "Can you stay here for today? It's getting dark already. I don't want something bad happen to you."

"No. I can go home safely."

"Baehyun was right. Stay here tonight Suzy-ah." Yura eonni come out of nowhere.

"Uhmm fine. But I need to tell my grandparents. I don't want them to waitfor me any longer."

"Okay. Come in."

We have dinner together. Bacon's face is still a little pale. After the dinner I voluntered to wash the dishes but bacon's mom said it's okay. The maid will wash it.

I go out from the house to get fresh air. I sit on a bench in their terrace and see the stars on the sky.

"Here you are. What do you do here?" Bacon give me a glass of hot chocolate.

"Nothing. I just want to get some fresh air. The star is beautiful, isn't it?"

"You're more beautiful, giant pig." I feel my checks warm so I turn my face to hide my stupid check. I chocked my hot choco and I take some tissues from my bag.

"What is it?" He asked and I look the namecard that JYP Ent's people gave me.

"Oh uhm yesterdey when I went to a shopping mall someone approach me and ask me if I wanna be a actress or modelor singer. I refused but he said just keep it. Maybe I'll need it so ya, I keep it. I'm pretty, ain't I? Hahaha.."

He look at me with the serious eyes.

"Being an idol isn't as great as people think"

"Pardon?"

"Being an idol is like you give up your freedom, your soul, and your happiness." I just keep shut my mouth.

"Sometimes I really want to give up being an idol. You saw? When my brother's wedding. My presence just ruinned it, and today when I hang out with you, I must wore eyeglasses and mask. But each time I want to give up, I remembered our fans. Sometimes they are more tired and stronger than me. They have to line up there in winter to enter our concert, they have to save their money to buy our CDs and sometimes they give us gifts. But there they give us strength."

I can see tears come up from his eyes. I feel sad too. I want to hug him right now. I want to do everything to make him stronger and happy. But I can't. I'm afraid.

"Baekhyun-ssi, everything's good will come at the right time. Maybe these days, months, or years you have been through so hard, but who knows you'll find your happiness or freedom later in better ways? Don't give up. Many people here to support you."

"Thank you Suzy. You gave me so much strength."

"No need to thanks. Hey! Is this the first time you call my real name."

"Uh really? Isn't your real name is giant pig?"

"Yah! It's not!" We both laugh and suddenly eonni scream really loud. We go into the house and see baekhyun's mom bleeding. She fell from the stair.

 

 

.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

Hi everyone. Happy vesak day for you who celebrate it ^^