ten

We can have time, but we can't keep it.

"Mrs. Byun lost so many blood. She needs blood transfution. Her type is B. Does anyone here has the same blood as her?"

The doctor come out from the emergency room with a panic face. Their face suddenly change.

"No. None of us has the same blood as her. We're O type. Don't you have blood stock here?"

"We have no stock for B type now."

"Here. Take my blood as much as she needs. I'm B type." I saw pairs of eyes widen and they look at me.

"Okay. Follow me now."

They took my blood and ask me to stay still cause if I don't I'll may be faint. Baekhyun come to thanks me.

"Suzy-ah thanks a lot. I don't know what will happen if there's no you right now."

"No need to thanks bacon. How's your mom?"

"She's done the operation. The doctor said she is fine. She'll get concious 2 hours later."

"That's great. I want to see her now."

"No, you can't. You have to take some rest now. When you are fully recovered you may see my mom."

"Hey. I'm fine. See??" I show him an athletic's style.

"No."

"Hing~ ppuing ppuing ~" I did some aegyo and it works! *gee~ I lose. Why she's so cute? I can't recist.*

Bacon lead the way to his mom's room. He hold my hand. His hand is so warm. I want to hold it forever. I see his mom palely lay down on the bed.

"I hope your mom will recover soon. I know she's a strong woman."

"Thanks. It's all because of you Suzy-ah. Jinjja gomawo." *Not only your face is like an angel, but your heart too. I like you more and more.*

"You two are better to go home and take some rest. You said that tomorrow you will have to attend music program, right?" Yura eonni appered from nowhere again.

"Uhm okay. Thanks noona. Love you~" I go to hia house. It's midnight already. I'm tired and sleepy, but I guess he's more.

"Bacon, what's position you're in your group?"

"Main vocalist." I burst into a laughter. I can't believe he is the main vocalist.

" Nan saenggangman hamyeon sesangeul neoro chaeul su isseo eum~ Nunsongi hanaga ne nunmul han bangurinikka~~~" I.am.impressed. My mouth automaticly shaped as it said 'woah'

"Believe me now?"

"Uhm yes. I love your voice." We arrived at his house and we sleep in our room. We just sleep for 3 hours cause early in the morning we have some schedulle. Idol life.

"EXO-M will be there today."

"EXO-M? Pardon?"

"EXO has two sub unit. K for Korea and M for Mandarin."

"Oh. Sorry I never heard."

"Hey EXO's popularity is no joke. Do you have tv or radio or smartphone? Are you a nerd?"

"I have and I'm not a nerd. I just don't like musics so I don't care who's popular singer or band."

"So boring."

We arrived at the building. The stage is so big, no, it's huge. They do some practice before perfoming so they come earlier. They work really hard. I listen to Baekhyun voice. When he sings, I just feel like listening to heaven's voice. I want to listen to his sings more and more. Every song that he sing make my heart beat so fast. I want to scream of happiness I feel. The staff welcomed a group of boys. They call them EXO-M. But there's someone who I KNEW! It's Lu Ge.