two

We can have time, but we can't keep it.

Yura's POV

I spent two years in China with Suzy family. They're really nice. I feel like they're my real family. But now I have to go back to Korea since my wedding is in next month and I have to prepare everything.

I haven't found any wedding dress but luckily suzy made it. I have to admit the design is really beautiful. She's really amazing sister for me.

After landing I text Suzy that I'm landing safely.

In the airport my future husband, Byun BaekBeom was there to fetch me up. He's the best man I ever met. His brother is one of famous boyband in Korea, no not only in Korea but all over the world, Exo. His name is Byun BaekHyun. I never met him though.

BaekBeom oppa took me to his family. I feel uncomfortable but suddenly Suzy send me a message "if you meet oppa's family right now, don't be afraid. Just act that they're your family too. Don't forget to smile. Fighting!!" Thanks to Suzy's message i get more confident and now I'm not afraid anymore.

When I arrived at his house my mouth openned itself. It was soooo big and looked really luxurious. Yeah it is the first time I go to his house because two years ago he's just build this house and I went to China already.

"Annyeonghaseo uncle, auntie, and... BaekHyun?" I bowed as I greet them.

They all greet me back and they're really friendly. This is the first time I meet BaekHyun.

"BaekBeom hyung is right. You're really pretty." BaekHyun start to talk to me.

"Oh really? Thank you. You're handsome too. Don't you have any schedulle?"

"Actually I have but I said to manager hyung that my future beautiful sister in law come so he's understand." Ouch Baekhyun-ah. You're so greasy but deep inside I was happy LOL.

"Ah~ I see hahaha *awkward laugh*"

"Anyway noona, where do you live in China? Do you have some family member there?"

"No. I live with my father's friend's house. They're really great. They treat me like their own daughter. Ah, they have one daughter her name is Suzy. She's really pretty and cute at the same time."

"Oh really? That's great. I hope I can meet them soon."

"I hope so."