eleven

We can have time, but we can't keep it.

Our eyes meet together. His smiles never changed a bit. That smile that I used to like, those eyes that I used to want to see, that nose that I used to hear his breathing from, his lips that I used to... kiss. I miss him, but I hate him too. I want to smile, but I want to cry too. I want to hug him, but I want tp slap him too. I don't know what I'm thinking right now and I don't know what should I do now.

I turn my back and saw EXO-K finished their practice. I step forward to go to Baekhyun but I felt someone grab my wrist. I look the back and see it's Luhan.

"Suzy-ah long time no see. I missed you so much." Luhan said to me with his killer smile and he's about to hug me but I pushed him away.

"What's happened?" Baekhyun come and ask us. "Did you two know each other?"

"No! I-" I said.

"Yes! We know each other." Luhan cut me off.

"Well, it's weird. By the way, Luhan hyung! I missed you and the other M members. Let's eat dinner tonight!"

"Okay."

"Hey giant pig, do you want to come? Since you're giant pig, you love to eat, come on."

"You call her what? Giant pig?" Luhan chuckled.

"No! I won't come." I rolled my eyes and left.

They continue their practice with M members. I get bored more and more. They finished their practice and went to make up room. I prepared everything for them, expect for the M members. I'm not their personal asisstant anyway. I have to admit it that they perform perfectly. The rap, the vocal, and the dance combined perfectly. No wonder if they're one of the most famous boyband in earth.

After they finished their perform, Luhan come to me and say "Please come over with us tonight. I misses you so much. I regret that I-" Baekhyun suddenly appeared. I sighed of relief. I don't want to talk to Lu ge now.

"Suzy, if you don't wanna come with us, let me drive you home now. If not, you'll go home alone and I don't want something bad happen."

"Thank you." Baekhyun, you're such a gentleman. I follow him to his car. But Lu ge grab my wrist again. "Take care suzy-ah. See you tomorrow." I rolled my eyes and left.

"How do you know Luhan hyung?" *what happened between you two? Why I'm worried? Worried that I may lose you.* "Long sad story. I don't want to recall it so please don't ask me." "Uhm okay. I'm sorry."

"Yeah."

"Thank you for drive me home, bacon. Hope you'll enjoy your dinner."

"No. I won't cause there's no you by my side." Creepy.

"Oh so greasy of you! See you!"

Why Lu ge appear in front of me when I want to forget him? When I'm about to like or love someone else?