fifteen

We can have time, but we can't keep it.

Baekhyun's POV

I run to catch her but she already far. I don't know what I say and what I did. I was so stupid to let this jealous feeling controlled my whole body. I saw her about cross the street and like a flash of light a truck hit her.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh!!!!" Blood start coming out from her head. No!! It was all my fault.

"Andwae Suzy-ah!!! Wake up!! Open your eyes!! Suzy I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Don't be like this! Suzy open your eyes!" I take her to the nearest hospital. She's in the emergency room. 3 hours passed but there's no news about her.

"Baekhyun! How's Suzy? How this can be happen?!" my mom asked. My family and her granparents already here.

"I don't know yet. I'm sorry this is all my fault. If only I didn't..." I cry harder. No Suzy don't leave me. I haven't say I love you. I'm sorry I can't treat you better. I haven't felt like this. I didn't know what love is until I meet you. Please be okay Suzy.. I love you. I saw the doctor come out of the emergency room.

"How's Suzy? She's fine, right?" I ask him.

"We're done with the operation but she's really weak now. She's in the critical condition. All we can do now is pray and wait until she's concious." He said and left. Andwae Suzy please be strong. I don't want you leave me this soon. Even if I can, I want to be the one who replaced your position now. Please wake up.

"It's not your fault, not her fault, or the driver fault. It's fate. You'll never know how precious a person is before you lose them." Her grandfather comfort me though I know he's really hurt. Maybe more than I.

"But still.. If only I didn't say those words, she'll be fine now. I'm sorry."

Luhan hyung also come. He push me to the wall and grab my collar.

"What did you do to her?!"

"I'm so sorry hyung. It's all my fault. You can hit me as much as you want."

"What?! Do you think hit you to death will make her wake up, huh?"

"If the only way to make her wake up is my death, I'll do it."

6 days passed but she hasn't wake up. Her parents come from China and say if she get concious they'll take her back to China. They feel insecured after this accident. I'm really depressed. I saw her finger moved. I run towards her. She slowly open her eyes.

"Suzy, you wake up?" I hit the emergency button so that the doctor will come.

"Where am I?"

"You're in hospital."

"Why you're here? I don't want to see you again. Please go out from this room." She said lifelessly. I see her crying.

"I'm sorry Suzy. I was really mad at that night. I was... lost my mind. I lo-" Nurses and a doctor come in. They check her condition. They said so far there's no serious injured but her mom want to check all her medical check up head to toe. I understand her. She's the one and only daughter in her family. They took Suzy out of the room to the lab. The result will come out tomorrow.

The doctor doesn't allow me to enter her room due to her request.

Suzy, how to make you forgive me? I'm totally depressed now. I'm dying if you keep like this. I love you Suzy. Please forgive me..