sixteen

We can have time, but we can't keep it.

I asked the doctor to keep Baekhyun away. I know it's not his fault. I just need time to calm my self down. Those words from his mouth that night are really hurt me. Hurter than my injured.

The next day all of my medical check up was out. I'm sure there's nothing to worry. I feel good for the whole my life. But.. sometimes my stomach ache. I think it was normal cause I'm spicy maniac. The doctor calls my mom and give her the explanations. I don't know why her whole body is shaking and she fall to the ground. No no no.. it can't be something bad. The doctor leave and my mom huged me really tight that she'll lose me.

"What's up mom? There's nothing bad happen right?"

My mom keep silent and she just crying and hugging me really tight. I push her off and read it. I can't believe what I saw. It stated that I have liver cancer. My vission was blur cause tears cover up my eyes. No! That's can't be happen.

"Mom, please tell me this is wrong. Mom, I want to live longer, I don't wanna die soon. I haven't make you happy."

"Suzy-ah don't say like that! You always make me happy. Even when you're on my womb. I'll do everything to make you live longer."

"What do you mean by live any longer? What happen to you Suzy?" Luhan gege entered my room. My mom explained everything and he's just standing froze.

"No! I don't believe it! Suzy, there's something wrong in this hospital. Please move to another hospital. Don't believe it Suzy-ah."

"Why do you even care? You dumped me 4 years ago and now you pretend you're care? Go out now!"

"I regret it all now. I still love you! Nothing's gonna change my love for you. Even if my liver is the only one way to make you live, I'll give it to you. Every breath I remember you, every I close my eyes I see you, every night I dream you. Everyday  when I'm in China I see you go out from your school, when your way back to your home, I follow you. When you fainted on a mall, I'm the one who took you to hospital. But I'm too afraid to face you so I told the doctors for not telling you that I'm taking you there."

how can this happen? he's the one who saved me? I never knew he followed me all over these years. Is he really still love me?

"Suzy, everyone makes mistake, let's forgive him." My mom try to make me fogive him.

"Okay. I forgive you but, now I still can't accept you. So, please go out now."

"I understand. I'll go now. Get well soon." He is going out from the room.

"Lu ge!" He was about to open the door and I remember something else.

"Yes?"

"Please don't tell anyone else. Especially Baekhyun."

"Okay."

Today is the last day I'm in Korea. I'll go to China tonight. I know this is too soon but I think this is the best way. I don't wanna Baekhyun know about this. I don't wanna make him worry about me.

My parents already finished pack my things, paid the hospital bills, ect. I take a taxi and I see Baekhyun is entering the hospital gate. I miss him so much. I love him, but I never knew what's his feeling towards me.

At the airport waitting room I just see Baekhyun's photos which I took secretly whenever I was with him. I think it's time to check in so we go in. Someone grab my hand and pull me to him. I hope he's Baekhyun but I was totally wrong. He's Lu ge.

"What are you doing?" I ask him. He said nothing but pull my face closer to him and press his lips to mine. Then he whisper "I love you." I don't know why my heart beat faster and a part of my heart say I still love him too.

"Come back safely."

"I-I got-gotta go." I go in quickly to hide my blushing cheecks.

"Wo ai ni Suzy!!" He shouted as I run away and make people around us turn their head to us. Aish this is embarassing.. my cheecks are red like a tomato and I can feel buterflies are flying in my stomach now. I waited for 2 hours and finally time to fly.

Maybe this is the time I have to say goodbye to you, Baekhyun.