The Night Continues

Different Pair that Fits

He could not help but smile as he still held on to Chaerin’s hand while they were walk.

“Kim Jongdae...” Chaerin has been trying to catch his attention for awhile “Kim Jongdae-ssi... Jongdae-ssi... Chen-ssi!.. YAH!” Chaerin stops walking making Chen stop on his tracks too. He was still holding her hand tightly.

“Wae?”

“You could let go of my hand now” she shakes her hand which Chen was holding.

“Wae? Your hands are still cold? When you held my hands earlier, I can’t help but notice that they’re cold as ice” He swings their held hands in front of Chaerin.

“Yah! Who says my hands are cold earlier?”

“Eyy... I’m done pretending that things did not happen,” Chen pulls her closer with his hand still holding Chaerin’s “Most of my life, I kept on pretending that some things did not happen.. but I’m done... I won’t let you slide coolly anymore Lee Chaerin” he locks eyes with Chaerin and smiles. “You’re not as cool as you think”

 

Chaerin scoffs “Whoever said that I was pretending that nothing happened?” she uses her other hand to tap on her head “I can remember things clearly that we are like a pair which the world would never think of putting together because we are too different with each other... but you don’t care” she smiles “And I have to say that was pretty cool off you” she pats Chen’s head “Aigoo~Good job Chen-ssi”

“Yah Lee Chaerin! Don’t treat me like a child” he goes through his backpack as he searches for his wallet to show Chaerin his identification card “I bet I am a few months younger than you” he was struggling to go over them because he insist of not letting go of Chaerin’s hand.

 

“Dongsaeng, what are you looking for now?” she peeks on Chen’s bag “Also, why would you think that you’re just a few months older than me?”

Chen looks at Chaerin “You’re too pretty to be a lot younger or older than me... so a few months would do”

Chaerin laughs “What are you even looking for?”

“My ID so that I could finally have the right title to be called as your oppa” Chen raise his eyebrows teasingly.

“That’s impossible” Chaerin takes out her ID and waits patiently for Chen

 

Chen gives up “Yah, did you take my wallet?”

“Mwo? Do you really think I’d take your wallet? Don’t tell me that—”

 

“You’re serious?! Aish! I think I lost my wallet!”

 

“You think! How about you know!?”

 

“Aish!” his eyebrows were pulled down in the middle.

 

“Yah” she squeezes his hand, the one that she has been holding on for a while now. “I guess the unexpected turn of events continues” she smiles.

Chen nods “Araso...”

“Don’t worry, I’ll pay for our check-in first then you could pay me back later”

 

 

They went to check in at a inn.

“I’m telling you, motels costs less”

Chaerin nudge Chen’s side to make him shut up “Stop it. People might get the wrong impression”

The lady from the desk places two keys on the table “Here are your rooms. RM25 and RM26”

“Umm excuse me miss” Chen leans on the desk “but why are there two rooms?”

The lady tries to keep her smile “Well sir... Your friend here asked on the fill out paper for two rooms”

“I think she just got it wrong. We’d only need one room” Chen smiles as he hands her the keys.

“Ahni” Chaerin takes the keys from the lady “We need two rooms.”

“But I thought we already have something going on” Chen raises his eyebrows teasingly

 

The lady clears “So what will it be Sir? Ma’am? It’s already past midnight and I have no time to watch you two flirt. I’d suggest you keep the two rooms because you’d just give me more paperwork to redo if you’d cancel one of the rooms. Good night Sir and Ma’am” She bows her head and leaves the desk.

 

 

The two just laugh at the hallways as they look for their room.

“Lee Chaerin, you didn’t have to check me in a different room.”

“Wae dongsaeng? Are you scared that a monster might appear in your closet?” she stops on a door when she sees that is it RM25.

“Neh” he leans on the wall near the door as he watches Chaerin unlock the door “That’s why you should let me share room with you.”

“No” she looks at him after she unlocks the door “And why do you keep on insisting on sharing rooms with me? Don’t you think it’d be weird and wrong... and weird?”

“Aigoo” he scrunches his nose “Why would it be weird between us? If we’d get lost for a few more hours.. or days. Shouldn’t we do everything special and which are unexpected?”

Chaerin feel her cheeks heat up and turn red “Kim jongdae!” she hits him on his chest.

“Wha—what? Ehh.... Ahni! Ahniyo!” Chen’s eyes also widen and he becomes flustered “I’m talking about sharing rooms is already special!”

 

Chaerin enters her room and leaves at the door a little open so that she could talk to Chen “Good night Jongdae-ssi”

 

“Lee Chaerin! Ahni! That’s not what I meant earlier” Chen spoke as fast as he could so that Chaerin would hear every word right before she shuts the door.

 

“Aish” Chen closes his eyes and hits his cheeks with his palms. “Aish” he then opens his eyes and smiles. “Good night Lee Chaerin”

- - - - - E N D - - - - -


A/N:

Ahh! my hardwork in school finally paid off! My term paper was a success that's why I got to update for these week!

I know that nothing much happened in this chapter, but please do wait. Also! I aprreciate your comments! aigoo~you make me want to cry.

I got a bad news though--I think I would not be able to update next week because my professors wanted me to edit my term paper. so... Mianhae~ I'll miss you ♥

But I do have good news... TODAY IS SPECIAL BECAUSE IT'S DOUBLE UPDATE! Which means... next chapter is out too! Now proceed to the next chapter & stop wasting your time in Author-nim's message..~kkk