Chapter 8

Why Do You Hate Me?

SIYEON

 
All eyes on me.
 
Gossips here and there.
 
Stares here and there.
 
All because of my sudden change in appearance.
 
"She's so hot. How to get in her pants?" a guy said to his friend.
 
"Yeah, i never knew she can be that hot. She wore very simple clothes before, now she's all y." his friend replied.
 
I just smiled at both of them and continued walking.
 
"Oh my gosh! She's trying to seduce V with that. Such a ." Hyeri eyed me and criticized me.
 
I was about to respond when someone pulled me to the door outside bangtan's lounge.
 
"What are you trying to pull, Siyeon?" i saw V staring intently at him.
 
"Huh? I don't get you V." he shook his head.
 
"Don't play dumb with me, Siyeon. I know you're trying to seduce me." We were standing outside bangtan's lounge.
 
"Are you seduced, V?" i flirted with him. He sighed heavily.
 
"Change your clothes." he commanded.
 
"I don't have extra clothes with me V." 
 
"Tss. Come with me!" i thought we'll go in bangtan's lounge but he dragged me to his locker.
 
"Wear this. I don't want you to go inside the lounge or even go roaming around school just wearing that revealing outfit." he threw me a black shirt and his jersey shorts. 
 
"I'm not even your girlfriend." i mumbled.
 
"Just change. You wanted me to like you. Then change." as if a robot, i did what he said. I went to the comfort room and changed clothes. 
 
What a waste, i won't be able to show off this outfit i bought yesterday. Oh well, if this would be the only way that V will like me. Then i would wear long skirts and cover myself forever.
 
I went out feeling really weird wearing his clothes. It's like we are really in a relationship.
 
"Lets go! The others are waiting for us Siyeon. They have a surprise for us." i ran after him. take note i am wearing heels with this outfit. I am such a fashion terrorist right now.
 
 
TAEHYUNG
 
Siyeon is such a pain in the .
 
We both made our way to the lounge. We heard voices and laughters.
 
"Hahaha! Ohmygosh. Its been a long time." i heard Jaehee say. I scanned the whole room and saw someone i did not expect.
 
"Haru..." i muttered. I know Siyeon looked at me this moment.
 
"Oh there's V! With Siyeon." they all looked at us, even Haru.
 
"Taehyung-ah!" she ran over me and hugged me.
 
"Its been a long time." i was frozen in my place.
 
She's back. I can't believe it.
 
"Yeah...It was." Haru smiled and looked at Siyeon.
 
"Who is she?" Haru asked.
 
"Siyeon, Bang Siyeon. V's girlfriend." 
 
 
SIYEON
 
"Haru..." i looked at V. There was shocked plastered in his face.
 
No please. You can't be back at this time. 
 
"Taehyung-ah!" Haru went to us and hugged V.
 
Taehyung? That's V's real name? 
 
"It's been a long time." V hugged her back. She's pretty but i'm prettier. I know that.
 
Haru's attention was diverted to me. She looked at me and asked V.
 
"Who is she?" i did not wait for V's answer, i introduced myself the way i wanted to.
 

"Siyeon, Bang Siyeon. V's girlfriend." i let out a hand and she gladly accepted it.

 
"Oh. Taehyung-ah! You're keeping secrets from me now huh." She slapped V's arms.
 
It was an awkward atmosphere in the lounge so J-hope called our attention and invited us to sit with them.
 
This was our sitting arrangement:
 
Suga | Jaehee | Jin | Jimin | Me
 
J-hope | Jungkook | Haru | V
 
"The trio is reunited again. It's good to see all smiling now Haru." Jimin took a bite of the kimbap that was on the table.
 
"Haha. I know i missed them both. Your schoolmates totally forgot about me. Gosh they even thought i'm a goddess who just enrolled, when in fact i was the girl they bullied way back." Haru laughed and looked at V. 
 
I am not happy with what i'm seeing. 
 
What if V abandons me for Haru? Tss. Of course he will. He likes her. Ugh. It's hard to be a nobody. She knows everything about him while i don't even know his real name. Gahd. 
 
"Hey, Taehyung, switch places with Siyeon-unnie. I want to know her more." Haru smiled. V complied with what Haru requested and switched seats with me.
 
"Hi unnie! I'm Lee Haru, Taehyung and Jungkook's childhood friend. And Bangtan's baby sister." 
 
I AM NOW INSECURE. UGH SHE'S CLOSE WITH EVERYONE. MAYBE EVEN TO JAEHEE.
 
"Tss childhood friend? More like my future girlfriend." Jungkook slung his arm around Haru. 
 
"Dream on, . Haha kidding babe." Haru pinched Jungkook's nose. Jungkook leaned over Haru and whispered. Haru just nodded and continued talking to me.
 
"Unnie, how did you meet Taehyung?" she suddenly asked.
 
"Wait why are you calling me unnie? Aren't you on the same age as me?" i asked back. She chuckled.
 
"I'm a 97Liner, chingus with Jungkook. Taehyung's older than me but i refuse to call him oppa because he doesn't act like one." Haru answered. V threw a pillow to Haru.
 
"Hey! I act like one. You're just disrespectful." V laughed and so did the others. I can't even bring myself to smile with what i'm seeing.
 
"Jin-oppa, your cooking is the best." Jin smiled at Haru's comment.
 
"There's more where that came from." Jin replied.
 
"So unnie, tell me where you met Taehyung. Tell me the whole story." 
 
"I met V in the bar near our school. I just find him really handsome and --" V cut my words.
 
"In short, we were attracted to each other and we thought of trying to work out our relationship. And like you she was bullied." Haru nodded her head. 
 
"Let me guess, Hyeri and the gang?" i was the one who nodded.
 
"Tss, they get so overprotective with Taehyung. You should really watch your back Siyeon-unnie. You're classmates with Jaehee-unnie right?" 
 
"Yup, she's with me. And don't worry Haru, we'll look after her. When will you enroll here?" Jaehee asked Haru.
 
"She won't be. She'll study in United Cube Academy for girls." Jungkook answered the question for her. I looked at V, he was surprised and frowned.
 
"How did you get here?" V asked Haru.
 
"I called Kookie to pick me up in the airport." 
 
"You should've told me too. What if Jungkook is busy?" V pointed out.
 
"I wasn't busy." Jungkook glared at V.
 
"Do you want me to help you unpack your things?" V offered. Gahd they're both fighting over Haru. 
 
"Nah, i'm fine. Besides Jungkook already promised to help me. You take care of your girlfriend. Oppas and unnies, Jungkook and i will go now. We have to unpack lots of things and make up for the days lost." Haru stood up and so did Jungkook.
 
"Haru... we should do that sometime too, don't you think?" V called out.
 
"Sure." Haru replied. Jungkook got her things and they went out of the room.
 
Once they were out, Jimin suddenly spoke.
 
"THAT WAS ING AWKWARD." We all looked at him. He must've realize what he said so he slapped his lips.
 
"Siyeon, let's talk outside. Please."