Chapter 3

Why Do You Hate Me?

SIYEON

"I can feel the cold stares." i whispered to myself.

Sorry dad, i think i won't survive school without getting noticed. After what happened a while ago. I'm 200% sure that anti-Siyeons will confront me sooner or maybe later.

"The quadratic function is--"

*school bell rings*

"Okay class we'll continue this tomorrow." the teacher went out. I MUST ESCAPE NOW. I MUS--

"HEY YOU !" some girl walked in front of me. I knew it. 

"Are you referring to me?" i'm such a . Of course, she pointed a finger on me. 

"YES YOU! HOW DARE YOU TALK TO PRINCE V LIKE THAT?! ACTING AS IF YOU'RE CLOSE WITH BANGTAN. TSS IF I WERE YOU, I'D STAY AWAY FROM HIM." then suddenly she slapped me real hard.

"YOU WOULDN'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN AGAIN RIGHT? IF YOU DON'T WANT YOUR UGLY FACE TO GET ANY UGLIER, GET LOST. CLEAR?" she didn't wait for my response and stormed out of the room.

"What was that about Siyeon? I thought you'll beat the out of Hyeri. That's why i didn't back you up. Turned out the other way around. My goodness." i looked at her. And there came the idea.

"I MUST AVOID. YES. BYE." i stood up and left her dumbfounded. Yes, i'll avoid Jaehee since she's my main connection with those Bangtan. If i avoid her, then there would be no interactions with Bangtan. Yes i'm a genius.

I decided to go to the cafeteria alone. i ordered food and sat on the empty bench and table on the right side of the cafeteria. I suddenly heard wailing girls. 

"It's them. Keep your head down, Siyeon." mentally starts singing Keep Your Head Down by DBSK.

"Oh look, it's Siyeon!" who the is that? I looked up and saw Bangtan with Jaehee walking towards my table. 

"Keep a low profile Siyeon." i kept chanting mentally.

. WHY AM I DOING THIS ANYWAY? 

They sat down and students started gossiping. Even that Hyeri girl is murmuring something i don't understand. She's practically sending ice cold glares. I seriously need to escape.

AVOID THEM NOW.

I got my tray and stood up. I was about to leave when Jae spoke.

"Where are you going, Siyeon? We just got here." she asked me.

"Somewhere without you guys." with that said i left them.


JAEHEE

"That girl got some guts to answer you back, Jaehee." J-Hope said as we all watched Siyeon walk out of the cafeteria.

"I thought you're friends with her jagi? She's a ." Suga pointed out. I slapped his arm.

"No she isn't. She's just avoiding us. Well actually you guys." they all looked at me.

"Why? We're not even giving a about her." V suddenly spoke.

"It's all because of you idiot. She was confronted by your number one fan. She got slapped and she didn't even do anything. Just stared at Hyeri." i explained.

"Tss let her be." V closed his eyes and covered his face with a book.

"I remember someone who did that too. Do you guys?" Rap Mon questioned.

"Yes, Ha--" 

"Don't mention her name." Jungkook stopped Jimin from talking. That insensitive Jimin. Pabo.

"Chill guys. Lets eat." we ordered and ate food.

Siyeon sure resembles her in a way. And with what she's doing right now? It's like a reincarnation of... I must be overthinking. I guess we all are. 


V

"I remember someone who did that too. Do you guys?" i heard Namjoon hyung say.

"Yes, Ha--" maknae stopped that talkative hyung from continuing.

"Don't mention her name." i guess i wasn't the only one affected here. Tss.

There is no way Siyeon resembles her. Just because of what she's acting right now? Tss, not even close.

I'm keeping an eye on that Siyeon and we'll see...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! :) How's the story so far? It's a short update. :))) I'll post the next chapter soon or maybe later. ;)

Who do you think is the one that Siyeon resembles? Haha comment your guess in the box below. 

And if you want to ask questions you can ask me on my twitter acct. @jeongkookies 
I would love to interact with you guys. :)

Hit subscribe and upvote. :) 

Saranghae!