Chapter 1

Why Do You Hate Me?
SIYEON
 
"Yeobuseyo?" i said as soon as i picked up the phone.
 
[Siyeon-ah, vacation over get your over here in Seoul, now!]
 
"Dad, i've got a month before school starts here in California." i sat up reluctantly as soon as heard his voice.
 
[You're not studying there anymore. All you do is party there. You come home, now! No buts. We're having a family meeting when you get home.]
 
"What the ? Dad you can't just do that. Promise i'll be a good kid here." i was literally begging my to my dad.
 
[No. Go home. Your flight is around 12:30. Pack your things now.]
 
"But--" 
 
[toot toot]
 
Great way to start a good day. Thank you dad.
Now why do i have to go home? Just because i'm partying? What the actual . 
 
I did what he said. I packed my things, only the important ones since i've got a closet full of new clothes back at home. So no need to bring those outfits i've worn. I glanced at the clock beside me. 
 
9:30am
 
So i've got an hour and a half to bid my goodbyes to my friends here. I guess i have to move fast. The grumpy old troll scratch that, my dad will get mad at me if i don't get back in South Korea on time. I decided to call my cousin to inform him of my departure.
 
"Hello, Yongguk oppa]
 
[Hey why'd you call?]
 
"Oppa, i'm leaving cali later. Let's go to starbucks now, bring Jieun unnie with you."
 
[Wait you're what? Okay the starbucks near your apartment it is.]
 
i ended the call and brought my stuff with me to starbucks. 
 
i arrived and after a little while came Yongguk and Jieun.
 
"So now tell me why the sudden trip back to Korea?" That was the first thing he said when they sat down.
 
"Dad wants me back cause he says i'm only party rocking here. And he said there would be a family meeting when i get home. It must be a serious issue." I slumped my back and drank my frappe.
 
"Your dad sure has a good reason for doing that. You're always partying that's why. You're too wild. You're too dominant, i mean your dad wants to tame you. What time is your flight?" Jieun unnie asked me.
 
"12:30. My party life will be gone in a couple of hours. My goodness." I sighed. I'm sure there's no such thing as a good party or bar hopping experience in Korea.
 
"You know dear cousin, night life in Korea is way better than Cali's. Trust me there are lots of handsome boys there. Not as handsome than me though." Yongguk said in a as-a-matter-of-fact tone. Jieun just smacked his head.
 
"Sure whatever you say oppa." We talked for little longer and then they decided to take me to the airport.
 
"So i guess this is goodbye. Visit me there sometime." i hugged both of them.
 
"Yeah update us too. And don't party too hard Siyeon. Call me instead of Yongguk, he won't answer your calls that much. You know that." Jieun reminded me. I hugged her ultrahard. Jieun's like a sister to me. I really love her. Oppa sure is lucky to have her.
 
"And if a boy tries to hit on you--" i cut him off. I already know this saying.
 
"I'll kick him in the groin. I know that oppa. But it depends if he's a hot guy." 
 
"Take care there, okay? Go now, grumpy old troll doesn't want you to be late." He kissed my forehead and i was off to go.
 
GOODBYE CALIFORNIA, HELLO SEOUL.
 
(skip)
 
"All passengers of flight SKR007, please fasten your seatbelts, we are now taking off at Seoul. We hope you enjoyed your trip with us and have a nice day ahead of you."
 
I can't believe i'm here. We took off and got down the plane.
 
"I'm back to my hometown." I said to myself as i walked inside the airport.
 
"BANG SIYEON!" i heard someone shout. I turned around and saw the grumpy old troll with my mom.
 
"Hi Dad, Hi Mom." I said without energy.
 
"Sorry honey if we have to rush you home." My mom hugged me.
 
"Why are you apologizing? Siyeon's at fault why she's here in Korea." My dad's holding grudges on me.
 
"Are we having our family meeting here?" They got my things and we went to the car.
Actually i don't want to do the family meeting, all i want is to sleep and rest or go to the bar and party.
 
We arrived home and was welcomed by maids.
 
"Welcome back, Siyeon-ah." i just smiled at them. 
 
"Let's do the family meeting now, i want to rest." my parents nodded and we went to the living room.
 
"I'm enrolling you to Daebak Academy." my dad started.
 
"What? Why am i studying at our school? I don't want you guys watching my every move." 
 
"Siyeon, we won't watch your every move, okay?" my mom said.
 
"Oh yeah you'll ask someone to watch over me. Yeah old style." 
 
"We'll be leaving to work abroad and we want to constantly check you. It's hard to watch over you when you're with Yongguk trying to cover you up. At least you're here in Korea, you won't have someone to back you up. Now all you have to do in order to survive is to go unnoticed. Keep a low profile." okay let me explain things. 
 
My dad, Bang Sihyuk, the principal and president of Daebak Academy. A school for music and arts. So basically we own that school. I wasn't supposed to study there since my parents are like working there. Ugh whatever.
 
"Yeah yeah whatever. Is that all? I'm going now." I left them dumbfounded and went to my room.
 
Why do i have to do that in school? What's with Daebak Academy?