Lee Ami's Weakness

How I Embrace You & Your Heart

 

5Lee Ami's Weakness

[ 20 minutes before class started. This scene takes place in an empty laboratory. ]

 

A female student, whom her real name was conceal for suprise purpose (kya~~), so, for the time being, she's addressed as Miss A. 

 

Thorny placed both hands on her shoulders, and grinned. "Miss..A-ssi..", he regarded her, coyly.

 

His touch delivers a tingling sensation within her. Her heart quickened as Thorny take another step approaching her. She gulped, "Yea..Thor-Thorny..ssi..is there any..thing I..could..help you..with?", she stammered.

 

Thorny released a soft chuckles while caressing her supple cheeks and sluggishly lift up her chin. She gazed at him jarringly. 

 

"Lee..Ami..what is..her ultimate..weakness?", he asked in a hushed tone. 

 

His tempting voice sends shivers up and down her spine. As if her lips was sealed and she couldn't utters anything. Thorny advance another step, "Miss..A-ssi..", he whispered into Miss A's ear, and eventually her heart betrayed her with a flutter of excitement..

 

"..The..club..the-the penguins club..and-and-and..Park..Park..Ye---on..", she muttered while shutting her eyes, swallowing her own guilt.

 

Thorny promptly drive back from her, "Well..that was pretty easy..", he said in an undertone and chortled.

 

*

 

In the Classroom,

 

Ami couldn't kept her head straight, her minds was preoccupied with both Yeonnie and the erted jerk, sitting..just, behind her. She couldn't believe that starting from this moment on, that jerk was officially their club member. She's sooo pissed off!

 

"Huh..", unknowingly, she uttered a loud sigh, which later noticed by the teacher whom teaching in front, Teacher Jerald.

"Lee..Ami-ssi?". Teacher Jerald gestured his hand to her, prompting her to come forward. Ami rise from her seat reluctantly and walked steadily in front.

 

Now, all eyes were on her.

 

Teacher Jerald raised his eyebrows and stared at her. "Lee Ami..did you even concentrate when I was teaching in front? Aisshhh chamm..you..". Before he could even finishes off, Ami had already picked up the marker from his table and angled her way to the white board, solving the mathematical equations that's displayed on it. Teacher Jerald elevates his eyeglasses and tempted to follow her every action. 

 

"Wahh..she solved it!"

"As expected of our..dorky and witty peng-ssi.."

"She's cool..I wanna be like her.."

"She's truly an ace in maths!"

 

The whispering amongst the students were spreading within the classroom and everyone eyeing on her awingly. Teacher Jerald jaw's dropped as he witness her smooth and applying the correct technique while solving the equation.

 

"Seong-sang-nim..I'm concentrating..in your class. Well, if you excuse me, I'll be going to the washroom for awhile.". As soon as she wrote the '#" (meaning problem solved), she submits the marker to the Teacher and nonchalantly heading out to the exit.

When she's no longer can be seen, the classrooms turned into an uproar as they spoke actively amongst each other.

 

"I bet she's going to score perfect marks again.."

"I wonder why she's so good in math.."

 

Thorny's gaze had been following Ami from the moment she rose from her seat, until she walked out from the classroom.

 

"Wha..t is she? A math prodigy?", he folds his arms and snickering.

 

Meanwhile, Yeon was fidgeting at her seat. She was swarmed with uneasiness since earlier. "What's wrong with her..it's been awhile since I saw her like that..she would only acted that way..when, something is bothering her..Is it..perhaps..because of..Thorny-ssi?". Slowly, she turned at her back to where Thorny was sitting.

 

"Did..Ami..too..liked..Thorny-ssi?", she murmured. Nevertheless, Thorny had caught her glimpse and mischievously winked at her.

 

*

 

The last bell rang. Wordlessly, Ami grabbed her bag, "Ami yah..do you want to go to the library to..gether?", Yeon retained her bag using one hand.

Ami was forcing out a smile to her, "Aniyo..I'm going..somewhere... Miannhaeyoo, Yeon-ssi. I'll call you later tonight, okay?". She seized her bag and stood from her seat, preparing to leave.

 

"Yeon-ssi!". Thorny raised his voice purposely while calling out for Yeon. Ami halted her movement and her body stiffened. 

 

"Can..I have your number..Park Yeon-ssi?", he uttered, in a softened tone. Yeon was startled at his audacious manner. Every eyes were looking at them with envy. Her heart was blooming in happiness. "Ahh..ye..", she retorted.

 

Ami throw a glare at Thorny behind her, while he responded by rolling his eyes, "Yeon-ssi..can I call you tonight?". He's smiling at at Yeon with his gleaming eyes.

 

Ami gritted her teeth as she frantically leave the classroom.

 

 

(Penguin's Club Vault Room)

 

 

Ami was devastated, feelings dejected and..sitting alone in the penguins club's vault room. She perched her sight at every corner in the vault room.  At first, in this vault room, there was only a table and one chair, nothing else. Even the wall was not painted and looked shabby. She recalled every tiny things she worked out continuously by herself. It wasn't easy..at all. It took her 1 year and a half to finally obtained the permission from school in order to establish this club. Almost two..years! While no one else was helping her throughout that duration, not even Park Yeon. She slowly closed her eyes and reminiscing..not knowing that someone was approaching her.

 

The guy standing in front of her. He's wearing a casual clothes and carry a backpack. On his left hand, there was a phone with penguin's accesories attached to it. He's tall, lean with athletic build. His face was rounded and so as his attractive eyes. He's gaping at her every feature and slowly, his lips curled up for a smile. 

 

Ami was already dozing off by the time he's there. Her head was tilted to the other side with a mere support by one hand. At one moment, her head starts to wobble causing the supporting hand to slip off from its stance..it was in that brief moment, the guy in front threw his backpack away, crouched down to her side and gently held her head using his palms. 

 

His heart skipped a beat. Their face was only 3 inches apart from each other. He gulped at the sight of her serene expression..

 

"Who..are..you?", Yeon and Thorny was at the entrance. Thorny immediately recognized the guy. He's the one he met yesterday night! The so-called Ami's oppa. He scoffed at him. Then, his eyes landed on Ami, whom sleeping soundly beside him. Suddenly, he's overwhelmed by a strange feelings. He's not pleasant to witness their closeness at that time. 

 

The guy turned his head to the both of them and his eyes widened as he saw Thorny. His brain recalled their meeting yesterday and remembered Ami's requests toward him. 

 

"Oppa..please accomodate with me..chaebal..". The words kept on replaying in his minds.

 

He glanced at Ami and again remembering her desperate expressions while earnestly requesting him to take her away from that guy. If he's going to explain everything, Ami will be trapped in a very difficult situation! He never thought that the guy would be in the same school with her. 

 

Thorny was already standing in front of him wearing a sullen expression on his face and glowered at him. "Yeon-ssi..do you not know him? He's your friend..namja-chingu..", he hissed.

 

"Mwo..mwo-yah? Namja chingu? Are..you kidding me right now? Ami-ssi..doesnt...". Upon hearing the clarification Thorny's just made, the guy abruptly standing up, had totally forgotten about Ami. Yeon's eyes widened and her finger was pointing out at Ami. "Yahh..her-her..head..!", she exclaimed, placing one hand over . 

 

In a swift manner, Thorny positioned himself behind her while spreading his arms around her body, shielding her from the fall..keeping her safe.

 

 

♦♦♦

How I Embrace You & Your Heart

♦♦♦