Confession

How I Embrace You & Your Heart

 

4Confession

"Ahhh..that's hurts..damn it!". Thorny wept with frustration at his worsening headache. "Take..it!", Jer came from one corner of Thorny's apartment and a bottle of pills to his lap. Thorny growled a rude response upon him and threw the bottle back to him.

 

"Yahhh..don't be such a kid and be a good..boy! If you're hurt then just eat..it! I won't poison you..dude..", he sighed at his childish act. Thorny arched his back to the couch and pressing his temples with both palms."tt..this is worst than I could imagine..", he mewled in pain.

 

Jer scoffed. "Moron..you should've just wait for me inside, why bother getting out and freezed youself when you know you're that intolerant to cold?, he exclaimed and puts the bottle on the table, just in front of Thorny.

"None..of your business..", Thorny replied nonchalantly. "Mwo-? Yah-imma..can't you see that I've been spending my precious time with you? Couldn't you be more..hu..mane? Jeez..always treatin' me like t..", he folds him arms, looking agitated. 

 

"Just..go..I don't need..you..". He bites his lips and tossed his head sideways. Jer evinced his disappointment at Thorny. "Ohh..this is very weird. Did..something happened when I was out to get the car? Your expressions..it looked like you've seen a ghost or something..", he moved beside him and settled down. 

Thorny hissed. "I..did..saw a ghost..an ugly ones..and smelly too..", he retorted. Jer's eyebrows drew together and immediately he lifted his chin, " Wh..what? Ar..are..you kiddin' me right now? Dude, you're delusioning all right..you better inform the doctor.." his voice quivered.

 

"Shut..the....up, Jer! It's all your..fault! You're away..for tooooo long that's why I have to..tha-that-..fart girl..jeez..I got my headache because of her!".

"Wh..what? Fa..fart girl? Jesus Christ! Do you mean what you said, dude? Halleluyah..I don't think I'm gonna go back tonight..screw that model girl I met at the bar..I'm gonna sleep here tonight! Amen..". He's creeping beside him. "t! You're making out with hot..model?!", his bellowing filled the entire room.

 

Jer attempts to clear his throat, "I..didnt..we..just met, no skin..ship..y.et..", his voice craked. Thorny eyed on him incredulously, "That's why you're la..te! It's all..because of you I conversed with-with that-that....", he stood abruptly and pointing his finger at Jer, and the scene with Lee Ami replaying in his head..all over again!

 

"Lee..Ami, you're sooo dead..", he swore through gritted teeth. His nostrils flared as there was a sudden gleam in his eyes.

 

*

 

*NEXT MORNING..at School*

 

"Park Yeon-ssi..", she mumbled at Yeon that's sitting adjacent to her. "Ohh..", she replied, while occupied herself with few papers on the table. Ami grumbled beside her of which has caught her attention. Slowly, she turned to her. "Wae-yoo..", she inquired, cocking one eye up. Her other hands still holding the papers.

 

"Yah..didn't you have something..to..con..fess with me?". Ami's smoldering eyes makes her winced. She wagged her head in a slow motion..

 

Ami snorted. "Uhh? Wh..where is your..your..ph..phone?", she suddenly rise from her seat, placing both hands at her waist. "Di..did..did som-someone..called? You? Last? Night?", Yeon stammered while blinking her eyes.

 

"Yeah..", she replied, wryly. Yeon's jaw was gapping and immediately she placed one hand over . "Wh-what..did..they..tell..you?" in no time, the sweats were already formed all over her face. 

 

Ami puffed heavily. "An op..pa called me..he told me that..your phone was left at the library..but-but I thought we're going back together yesterday? Did you go out..after that? Wit..hout me? Uh?", 

"Ahh..I was out..for awhile on..ly..you know, I just..wanted to..borrow something from there..", she puts one hand at her nape and gulped.

"So..what did you..",

 

Before they could continue they conversations, a flock of female students swarmed at the classroom's entrance, shouting 'Oppa..Oppa'... They even brought along cards and gifts with them.

 

Yeon quickly turned her gaze at Thorny and his fangirls, swooning over him. That morning, a gentle expressions plastered on his face and he warmly smiled at every..one..which including her, making her skin tingles and her toes bounds by its own. "Gosh..he's so..freaking..hand-handso..".

 

Ami waved her hands in front of Yeon's in attempts to catch her attentions."Yahh! Did...you even hear me out? Park Yeon-ssi!". After what happened yesterday, Ami didn't even bother to look at the so-called overrated person who's just arrived. She demanded for Yeon's explaination about how her phone would end up at the main library yesterday.

 

Yeon was startled as Ami's voice rang inside of her ear. She deviated her eyes at her while her head remained angled at Thorny's direction. Ami furrowed, " Yeon-ssi..do you perhaps..What I mean is..the guy yesterday..the one that-that returned your cellphone to me..he's like this tall and..has uhmm..lean muscles..and you know, pretty boy features..and wide..chest? Uhmm..do you..have you..met..him..at..the..library? Is he..a worker..or..student?", while she's describing the Oppa she had met yesterday to Yeon and trying to dig out information about him, in that split moments, Thorny was already standing behind her..glaring at her.

 

Ami's face flushed, she lifted her cheeks with both hands and grinned while imagining about the guy she met yesterday.

 

Yeon jaw's dropped when she saw Thorny was heading towards their seat. She tucked her hairs gracefully behind the ear and smiled at him. Thorny glimpsed at her and smiled back.

 

"President-ssi..", his voice echoed at her back.

 

Ami froze at her spot, just like yesterday. That feelings..again! She closed her ears and cowered. Yeon was bewildered at her sudden changes. Swiftly, she grabbed her hands, " Ami yah..wae-gurrae? Why is you..hands so cold?", she muttered at her. "I..I..have..to..go..to..the..washroom..", she stuttered and run to the exit and left the classroom.

 

Thorny looked at her incredulously and scoffed. "That-that..", he gritted his teeth as he eyed at her walking out from the classroom.

 

Yeon slowly turned her gaze to Thorny and frowned. Thorny catches her indifferent gaze towards him, "Why? What's with her?". Yeon cleared and moved a step forward. "Thorny-ssi, please don't get me wrong but..our Lee Ami, " she paused. Thorny's gaping at her, anticipating for her continuation. Then, Yeon leaned closer to him, "She..really don't like skinship..that kind of stuff..I mean she resented it very-very much..", she whispered to him. 

 

"So?", he replied, nonchalantly. 

 

Yeon scoffed. She rolled her eyes at him while folded her arms. "That's exactly the reactions she'd display when a person she dislikes standing at close proximity with her! Well, I'm just narrating it to you..", she scowled at him. 

 

Thorny chuckled. "I have no problem with that..The one I'm interested with..is..you.. Park Yeon-ssi." he held his face closer to her and smiling.

 

Yeon's heart skipped a beat. Her face changed its color into a ripped tomato and her eyeslashes were fluttering.

 

The classroom once again turned into a chaos after Thorny's shocking confessions to Park Yeon. 

 

"Mwo-ya? Thorny-ssi just confessed to..Park Yeon-ssi! Yahh...that's so...unfair..", 

"Ouch..it's not even 24 hours and now he's taken! Ahhhh..."

"Yeon-ssi...our flower girl..please don't give out your heart to him..."

"Oh my god! My heart..I didn't think I could watch this anymore.."

"My heart...is bleeding...uauauauau...."

 

Regardless of all the noises and whispering circulating within the class, Thorny's eyes locked at Yeon's. "Yeon-ssi..can you..let..me into..your club?", he leaned closer and delivered a subdued whisper in her ears. 

 

Yeon covered and her jaw tensed. It's like dream comes true! The newcomer actually confessed his interest on her at the very next day! She's literally dancing in cloud nine right now. Unconciously, she nodded at his request. "Ye..ah..". And Thorny smiled wryly.

 

Ami returned from the washroom and her eyes widened as she saw both Yeonnie and Thorny were closely standing next to each. She's even infuriated when she witnessed him whispering to her in a very intimate way. In that moment of time, she stopped breathing completely.

 

"No..no! An..dwae!!", she shouted, from the other end of the classroom.

 

The whole class turned to her. They began to whisper at each other. 

 

Ami face was burning in rage. She clenced her fists and walks with a sharp footsteps toward the both of them. Thorny sneered and purposely wrapped his one hand over Yeon's shoulder. Yeon stiffened at his sudden skinship with her. Ami hasten her pace and when she's already standing in front of them, she breaks them apart.

 

She made a dreadful glare at Thorny. "Do..not..touch..her..", she warns him. Thorny flouted and hold out his palms, "Who..are..you to tell me that? Are..you..perhaps..jea..lous?", he abruptly stepping in front of her and their distance once again reduced..

 

"Ami-ssi..". Yeon clutched Ami's arm, turned her around and make eye contact with her. "Yah..babo-yah..why are you overreacting? Thorny-ssi..just..just..want..to..be..friend..with me..he didn't do anything bad to me..", she tightened her grips to Ami as to reassure her. 

 

"Ami yah..can we..let him..join..into our club?". Yeon looked at her and requested earnestly. Ami's features tightened, "Ye..yeon-ssi..", her voice quivered.

 

Slowly, she turned around and facing with Thorny again. She clenced his fists and uttered through gritted teeth, "If Yeon-ssi requested..I..I..would..grant it..". The, she glanced downcastly.

 

Thorny flashes a winning grin to her.

 

♦♦♦

How I Embrace You & Your Heart

♦♦♦