Oppa! Please Accommodate With Me!

How I Embrace You & Your Heart

 

3Oppa ! Please Accommodate With Me !

Ami fell morosely on the bed, hugging her one and only stuffed animal – Baby Emperor Penguin. She hilariously name it as ‘Poyie’. She tightened her grips to Poyie.

 

“Poyie..today is such a looooong day..do you know that?”, and heaves a deep sigh.

 

She closed her eyes and today happenings' wrapped her minds not willing to let her forget even for a second. Soon, another sighs followed. She hissed as the image of 'that guy' flung inside of her mind..again. It’s infuriating! Who is he anyway? Why must she obeys him and let him joined he club just to exchange with his name? Nee..What a freak!

 

"I would never do that, ne..ver!", she puffs heavily. The club was her every..thing, she would protects it by all means! Letting him joined the club would only means to ruin the club! "Right, Poyie? We have to stay strong..Tomor," her chains of thought was interrupted by a  phonecall. Swiftly, she grabbed it,pressed the answer button and greets, “Annyeong Yeon-ssi..”.

 

“Ah..annyeong..”, it startled her that it was a male voice instead. She hastily gets up from her bed and cleared , “Nugu seeyo?!", she replied harsly. "Yeon-ssi..where is she now? What do you guys want from her?”, her bellowing voice filled the spacious room.

 

There was a moment of silent from the caller. Ami withdrawed the phone from her ear and glanced at the screen to confirm that it was indeed a call from Yeonnie. And, she’s right, the number was Yeonnie's, it was Yeonnie's! She began to immerse with uneasiness..

 

“Yeoboseyoo..”, the caller responded, “Yah! What have to you done to Yeon-sshi?! Wait till I get there, I would snap you neck with my own hand..you better..,” without giving the chance for the caller to continue, she began to throw threat to the caller. Words were coming out spontaneously from , as if she’d been doing it so many times.

 

“Agassi..stop!”, the caller interrupts her. She bite her fingers, her heart quickened. What..if it was the same like..last time? What..if..Yeonnie..

 

“Listen. I found this cellphone at the main library. I called to return it back to the owner..and since you’re the first dialer in her phone..”,

 

For a split seconds, her face brightened,  her body relaxed and she sighed in relief. The rest of the conversations, she didn’t bother at all. “Yeoboseyo..agassi?”, the caller’s voice startled her. She snapped back into reality, “Ne..miannheyo..where are you right now?’.

 

She changed her outfits and heading out to meet with the person that found Yeoonie phone.

 

“Ami-yah”, she frowned at the moment the voice was audible to her. She pretended to look at her phone and not bothered to look at that person. "I’ll be back”, she muttered and ‘BAMMM’, the sound of the door closing echoed within the house.

 

 

**

 

 

As soon as the door opened from outside, Thorny scowled. The bombastic sounds from outside intruding the placidness within the VIP room.

 

“Thorn, the sounds system in this bar ! I can’t believe how we gonna survive this for the following days..”, said the person opening the door.

“Close..it..Jer..”, Thorny commanded, while placing his hands over his forehead.

 

“BAMMM!”, and the door was closed as he wished. Thorny lifted his face and glowered at him. “Damn! Are you trying to kill me?”, he yelled, in annoyance. The guy shrugs his shoulder and acted nonchalantly. He takes the seat opposite of him and leaned at the couch. “Hear me out, would ya? I..said..the sound ..you got me? Dude?”, he grimaced and motioned his hands before him to catch his attention.

 

“Shut..up..already”, Thorny mumbled.  His face crumpled and his companion called Jer, sneered at the sight of it.

 

“Dude, what’s wrong with ya? Having prob with Fiona?”, he's taking a sip of wine while his eyes still gazing at him.

“Who’s that ..”, he said, exasperatingly. “Am..nesia? Who..you?”, he snapped his fingers at him, and scoffed.

“ off..play with yourself or whatever..”, he jeered at his miserable contemptous. “Chill out..you’re acting out from your norm self today..Ah I got it! Today is your first day at that school..what's is it call again?" he raised his eyebrow and chuckled. " Something happened at your first day in school? Or..someone recognized you already?”, he's tossing him with questions that he himself know that it wouldn't answered by the fellow sitting in front of him.

 

“ off..when I say it nicely..”, Thorny pressed on his temple in attempt to soothe the throbbed pain it caused. 

 

“Thorny..wanna get laid tonight?”, Jer pouted his mouth and said coyly.

 

Thorny chortled. “What-the..it’s not even 24 hours and you have found someone?”, he commented, wryly.

 

“Gosh..that was out of the question, dude! You know I can’t get through even one night without..chick by my side..”, he flicked his tongue over his lips and smile wolfishly.

“tard..”, he remarked dryly. 

“So..I take that as a yes..”, Thorny almost choked at Jer's. “Dude, I got class tomorrow..remember? My definition of one night stand is not only one-night..there must be some morning plays too..urghh, don’t even let me start thinking about it, !”, he tangled his hair to shake off the thought of it.

“Whatever..anyway! Anything you said, Lord Thorny..Now, let’s just get you home and tell-you what I’ll drive! Jeez..you’re already drunk on your first day of school!” he stood and gestured his hands at his direction.

“ off..you corrupting my one-innocent-day....”, he rolled his eyes at him and snarled back at him. Jer grinned at him scornfully and spoke, “Relax, all you need is a real good cold shower..lets go..”.

 

Both of them left the room.

 

 

**

 

 

“Oh..great! Now I’m lost..”, Ami clenced her jaw, waggling her head. Ami was supposed to be on her way to meet up with the caller..then, the caller gave her the address, and without a doubt she agreed and headed out confidently. Everything was fine accept that, she's a map freak! She thought she could rely on Google map to guide her but, it turned out that today wasn’t her day after all. She got messed up with the map and now she’s lost..just..lost. In her own neighbourhood to be true.

 

“Oh..crap! My phone is running out of battery..”, she bites down her fingers and fidgeting. “Ohh..I wish Yeonnie was here...”, she's already blinking away tears..for god sake.

 

“Yah..what are you doing here?”, a voice from behind startled her. Unconsciously, she drawed back until her body bumped that person standing behind her, “The ..”, he yelled at her. Ami’s cowered. She quickly turned around and her eyes widened.

 

It was him..again - the newcomer whom his name she doesn’t know or, not bother to know at all. Nevertheless, her features lightened as he was the one she countered. She cleared and jump her eyes from him.

 

He scanned her down from head to toe. Noticing his not-so-polite gaze towards her, she rolled her eyes and looking away as she pocketed her hands.

 

Thorny gaze at her incredulously. He was bothered with her and her indifferent way of treating him ever since they met this morning.

“Yah..do you not bring eyes with you? Why do you keep on stumbling in front of stranger?”, his voices echoed in Ami's ears. Ami snorted at him, followed by a hiss.

“Jinjja..yah, ajussi..”, she manages to carry the right tone but as he throw her a dreadful glare, she was dumbfounded.

 

He grind his teeth while eyeing on her. “Mwo-ya? Ajjusi? Aigoo..yah, haek-saeng..”, his one hand already at the mid-air..

 

“Yah..are..you perhaps, drunk?” she stammered and retreat at one step. Thorny scoffed at her. “Wh..wha..what..? I’m old enough to drink, so what? Am I not allowed to? Who are you to judge me..huh? Are you..my mom? My..girlfriend?! Huh? ”. He's definitely drunk! His bellowing almost scare the hell out of the people around them. Ami's face reddened as gradually the both of them were becoming the spotlight in that street.

 

"Wh..what..did you just heard what he says? *chuckles* Talk about youth.."

"You can even see drama out of television nowadays.."

"That guy is cute..jeez..but she's..just so-so.."

"Maybe she's general in her previous life..lucky her..oh god he's so damn y.."

"He looked like Lee Min Ho..oh my fangirling hearts.."

 

She had been wayyy much into spotlight today! Cele..brate, a big N..O!

 

Ami glanced downwards, put one hand on her forehead and another one on her cheeck. Suddenly, she was overwhelming with dejected feelings and such.."I guess I'm getting my period..wayyy to soon..this month", she mumbled. Unintentionally, she placed her fingers at her nose and sighed, to which Thorny viewed as pinching her nose..

 

He scoffed disbelievingly at her acts. "Yahhh..why are you doing that,huh? Chamm..did you just cover your nose, huh?", he yelled at her while approaching her. Ami gasped and flouted. "Haek-saeng..you're waaaaayyyyy to much..ever since I came to the class today, the smells...urgh..I can't believe you..fa..rt..", he's becoming more and more disorientated and began to talk casually with her.

 

Ami's infuriated by his maddening behaviour. "Ajussi..how can you just throwing accuses wherever you pleased?! I..didn't do..it! Really..why is everyone keeps on pointing their finger to..me.. jinjja..I'm really angry right now!", she reckoned. He sneered at her and waved his hands above her. "Yah..just admit it already! Your..fa..rt..even..smells like you..". Ami eyes' were about to protrude out. 

 

"Chamm..yah! If you're drunk..don't come and sprouts nonsense..you jerk! How..how do you even know my smells are..jeez". 

"Of course I..know!", he blurted out. Ami jaw's dropped.

"I..smell..you..", he added and smiled wolfishly while closing his eyes recalling the incident this morning.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................perrrrrveeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttttttttttttttt", she screamed her hearts out. 

 

Thorny moved swiftly at her and covered with his hand. "Psshhh..you're causing public disturbance..", he whispered into her ears. 

 

She's froze in that spot and cowered as she felt his another hand touches her right shoulder. She resented it..very very much! His voices, his way of talking to her, even to the sound of his footsteps..all together, she hated it! Everything about this guy reminding her of her past that she's eager to forget..but yet, this guy appeared before her eyes and making her remembers every tiny details of that incident..all over again! She clenced her hands and covering her face with both hands. Her body was trembling. Thorny retrieved his hands on her and stepped backwards. His instincts made him stopped and not getting anywhere nearer to her.

 

Why? Why was she..reacting this way to him? 

 

"Am..I look like a ghost..or something?!", he sizzed at her. 

 

"Lee..Ami..ssi?", a male voice sneaks in and Ami slowly turned to her right side. There standing another male, about the same age with her, staring at her. She was astonished by the sight of him. In that moment, all she could see was him..and him..only!

 

"Who..are..you?" Thorny's questioned the male standing just few meters away from them. He cocked his one eye and continued to stare at him.

 

"Ahh..I'm..", the guy was hesitated,

 

"Op..pa! You..you're..la..te! I've been..waiting for..so...so...longg..", Ami angled her way to him and awkwardly addressing him as oppa. She tucked one hand into him and leaned closer.

 

Thorny was bewildered. His eyes widened. But, apparently he's not the only one acting that way..

 

"Lee..Ami..ssi..I think you have mis..", before he even finishes, Ami interrupts him as she held her face closer to him,

"Please..acommodate..with..me. Chaebal..", she earnestly staring at him, and her tears were already swelled in her eyes.

 

Thorny stood there in the middle, with ambivalence looks plastered on him.

 

♦♦♦

How I Embrace You & Your Heart

♦♦♦