One Chaos Day

How I Embrace You & Your Heart


1One Chaos Day

The previously havoc classroom turned into a mute as soon as Teacher Young entered the classroom. He walked lightsomely but also gloriously, as if walking on the red carpet. Along the way, he would delivered his trademark smiles that captivating the hearts of many. His graceful manner earned him a nickname in that school – Mr. Grace - good-looking, well-mannered and humble. Currently, he's undergoing his internship in Sakura High School, taking classes on Science and Biology. He's outgoing and befriend almost everyone, including his own students. He's also the sole advisor of the infamous Penguin Clubs..

 

Greetings were lead by the class monitor and followed by others, "Ye..Good morning, students. Please be seated.", Teacher Young gestured his hand and the students understood by taking their seat. He brought his fists over his mouth, pausing for a moment before angled his head to his left, as if looking for someone from outside. "Today we have a new exchange student..", he signalled his hand and continued, “Come..in.." 

 

The students whispered to each other, anticipating for the moments the new student stepping in. They focused their eyes at the entrance and soon enough a male student entered.

 

His face glows as he walked in gracefully. The moment he smiles, almost all of the female students in the class swoon over him. He's gifted with handsome sculptured-like oval-shaped face with double chin, alluring slanted blue-eyes and last but not least - a bewitching smile. Not only the female students, but the male students were also awed in silence.

 

"Hak-saeng, please introduce yourself.", Teacher Young flicked his fingers at him. The male student bowed and continued, "Annyeong-haseyo..my name is..," but..

 

*Pruu..uutt…uuuttuuut…..* suddenly, a notorious growling-like sounds disseminates in the classroom. The atmosphere in the classroom turned darkly. The interrupted sounds halted the newcomer's ice-breaking.

 

Meanwhile, the students on the floor move restlessly at their seat. That 'familiar' sound created an uneasiness upon their face. Some even taken the advance measure by holding in their breaths. In a blink of an eye, their facial expressions changed drastically. Their face distorts and they hastily place their hands over their nose. The weaker soul would just carry their way to the window at the corner, desperately gasping for fresh air!

 

Before they realized it, that 'killer' smells already dispersed within the classroom. Undeniably, it has created quite an uproar to some of the students. The carefree students would be the one that sits just beside the window where they could just turn their face anytime to it. And naturally, the unlucky ones would be the ones that had their seat far away from the window. But the funniest ones would beTeacher Young. Even though he's a teacher, but he was also the busiest character in that class. In that brief moment, he totally forgotten his grace. He snatched the book from a student in front of him and motioned his hands along with it, to get rid of the awful smells. The students from the front raw were already eyeing at him, observing at his every little act.

 

The newcomer scoffed in disbelievingly at Teacher Young, "Ironic..," he murmured.

 

“Yah! Who’s that..you better admit before,..ouch, i-naemsae..”, Rita, hastily stood from her seat and pointing out her fingers to everyone around her.

 

“This..smells..is dreadful..than..my abeoji’s foot..aigooo..jinjaa..”, another male student rose from his seat and following the others to the window at the other end of the classroom.

 

Amidst of that unfortunate happenings in the class, Lee Ami was tucking at her upper abdomen as her back arching. “Yahh..gwaenchanhayo?”, Park Yeon, tilted her head over her and noticed her crumpled face. “To..day..is..my..first..”, she said in an undertone. Then, she tossed her head from side to side while groaning in pain. Yeon stared at her blankly, yet unable to catch on her meaning. "Ami..yah..," she whispered beside her, wearing a concerned look on her face. 

 

Their whispering acts were caught by one of the students. He furiously turned to them, “Yah! Ami-sshi, are you..the one? Did you..just..fart? Here? In our classroom????!”, he pointed out his finger at Ami.

“Mwo-yaa..jiinjja?! Aigoo, couldn’t you hold it in a little bit until you get into the bathroom? How could you...just released ‘it’ here..”, another student turned at her.

“Jeez..My mother used to say that beautiful girl has an odourless fart..but, it was worst..," Rita glowered at her while pinching her nose.

 

Park Yeon, being the only person to support her, rose from her seat and snarled back at her fellow classmates. 

"Yah..you guys! Think before you accuse an innocent person here! Chamm..that's so rude jinjja..", she hissed at them.

 

After what it seem like forever, the smell decayed and the students returned to their respective seat. But out of everyone, only Teacher Young still hasn't snapped back from it yet. This time, he desperately taking out a petite fan from his bag and clumsily directs it near to his nose. 

 

"Mwo-yaa..what is he doing..", 

"Seong-sang-nim so adorable..",

"What a loser.."

 

The students whispered amongst each other. Teacher Young felt that strange vibes and stiffened. He stumbles after realizing that he was the subject of their gossips. He tried to regain his composure, “Ehem..ehem..” and cleared his throat as he slowly draw the petite fan from his nose..

 

The newcomer smiled wryly at the commotion he had just witnessed. His eyes landed on this one person, the so-called victim from the turmoil - Lee Ami. He sneered at her and remarked dryly, "What a..dork..."

 

Realizing that he has someone to introduce, Teacher Young straighten his posture and steadily walked over him, “Here is our exchange student from..”

 

“Seong-sang-nim!”, Ami's voice echoed, “I don’t think..I could endure..this..any longer..please give me some painkiller!!!”, her voice cracked and her eyes were watery.

 

She regained the spotlight in the class where everyone turned to her and starts murmuring into each other,

 

“What’s wrong with her, jinjja?”

“As expected of our penguin's dork..”

“She’s cute, ..and even cuter..haha”

 

A few chit-chatting here and there reverberates within the classroom. Teacher Young deviated his eyes at Ami's direction, observing her crooked face.. “Just go..to the infirmary! Park Yeon-sshi, you go and accompany her..don’t forget to return after you send her over!”, he spoke, firmly. Yeon nods at Teacher Young’s instructions and rise from her seat to Ami to the infirmary,

 

“It’s alright..I would go..by myself. You stay..”, she assured her. “Yah..what’s with you, come on..," Yeon whispered near to her ear and clutched her right arm. Ami wept with frustration as she continued, “I’m cool..I can’t possibly let our minions witness me in this state..I’m the president..jezz..," she rolled her eyes at Yeon. “Ahh..whatever!”, Yeon released her arm, and retorted, “Just, be careful.."

 

Park Yeon's Monologue

" Lee Ami, if you hadn't known she yet, she's a stubborn..no..no! That's rather weak, I can do better..now..let me rephrase that! Okay, here we go..She's the most stubborn, mulish person you'd ever met in this world! Believe me, the first time I saw her..I resented her so much that I even boycotted her favourite stuffed animal - The Penguins! *pants* Well, not only her, but..everyone, yeah you're reading it right, e..ve..ry..one in her family was like that! Can you imagine if I went over her house? Oh, don't even let me start..it's like I'm facing double, triple quadruple replicas' of Lee Ami! *pants2* So, if I am going to rank their stubbornness, all-together..Lee Ami is ranked number 1! ."

 

“Yah, aren’t you going to accompany your chingu, Park Yeon-sshi?”, the Teacher questioned. He's staring vacantly at Ami, who was already midway to the entrance.

 

“I’m fine, I’ll be right back too..”, Ami retorted. She made a ‘V’ sign to her teacher and manages to force out a smile. When she was one step ahead from the entrance, she staggered..

 

The male student moves swiftly and manages to capture her tiny body before she falls into the floor. Their face was so close to each other that if he were to move a little bit, he could've touch hers. Ami let out soft moans and his heart skipped a beat. That has caused quite a stirs in him! He froze in that spot, relying on his eyes to gaze at her. Occasionally, his eyes would inevitably lands at her uprising chest. It's driving him crazy! He gulped and hissed,"..I'm aroused..," but his eyes just won't budge from 'there'! He tried to close his eyes to distract himself from all the wild imaginations, but all his brain could focus on was her ragged breathing, to which his brain analyzed it as y and beguiling!

 

Her eyelashes' fluttering, indicates that she's slowly regaining her consciousness and thus he sighed in relief.

 

“Aisshhh…this girl really! Yah, Park Yeon-sshi..quickly bring her now, it’s seems like she’s in so much pain..!”, Teacher Young gestured her hands at June, prompting her to come in front

 

Ami was in her dreamy moment when her nose suddenly caught a familiar scent which alerted her. Slowly, she opens her eyes and the image of the person before her starting to form..

 

“Chic..ken?”, she reckoned, she brought up her left hand and starts caressing his face,

 

Once again, the whole class turned into chaos, all the students bursts into laughter. Even Teacher Young was shaken by Ami's unintentional joke. He tried to hold his laughter and covering his mouth, even to the extend of pinching his own hands, but to no avail. “Aishh! Get back yo your senses..Young Seong-sang! You're a teac..," nevertheless, a smile was plastered on his face, he just couldn't stop grinning and soon he was also following the students, laughing as there was no tomorrow!

 

“Aishhh..jinjja..," the male student grumbled, exasperatingly. He's so done with this girl!

 

Park Yeon's eyes widened and she hastens her pace, “Peng-sshi, don’t..do it! Chaebal..”, she closed her eyes and prayed

 

Ami reacted to the scent by grabbing his hair and tightened her grips, “Ahh..” he whimpered in pain.“Chic..ken..I..want..to..eat..you..”, she mumbled. His eyes widened as he looked at her incredulously

 

“Stop! Stop! Get..away!” Yeon's verbal warning was already too late. Ami parted , “Ahhhhh…delicious..”, she leaned forward.

 

Yeon raised her hands on the air and signalled at the male student to move away, “Andwae…”, she shouted and causing everyone to turn at her..

 

♦♦♦

How I Embrace You & Your Heart

♦♦♦