Chapter 8

The Naughty That Embrace The Nerd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV.

 

BAEKHYUN walk out from Luhan house, he just now visit Luhan that was not feeling well. He walk through the subway. He then heard a girl voice scream need some help. He walk towards a small dark road. His eyes widened when he saw a girl almost got . Baekhyun towards 3 guys and fight them. After got beating by Baekhyun, those guy run away from them. Baekhyun wiping the blood flowing on the edge of his lips. He turn the girl that was hug herself, her body was all trembling. Baekhyun kneel down next to her.

 

"Are you okay?" that girl nod her head. "Came, I send you home."

 

"No.. no.."

 

"Dont worry. I wont do anything to you. Came." Baekhyun handed his hand, waiting for that girl hold his hand. That girl slowly hold his hand, Baekhyun smile. They walk out from there. Baekhyun holding that girl hand. "Where is your home?"

 

"Infront there." They two walk and stop in front a big house. Baekhyun look at the house.

 

"Woah.. your house is so big.." Baekhyun praise it. Thta girl smile. Baekhyun look at her. "What is your name?"

 

"Hwang... Mi Young."

 

"Ouh.. go in. It's already late."

 

"Okay, thank you for saving me." Baekhyun nod and smile. Mi Young get in to the gate to their house. Baekhyun innocently walk away. He wiping his lips again then sighed.

 

*Morning*

 

Taeyeon close her locker and look to her side. She smile. "How are you?"

 

"I'm fine." Yuri smile. They two walk side by side. Jessica not come up yet. "Er.. unnie." Taeyeon look at Yuri. "Thank you for  forgiving me."

 

"No problem.. it's okay.. Oh.. can I ask you? Where is Tiffany? I didnt see her lately."

 

"I dont know, after she scold me by insulting and embarrassing me in front of the crowd, I didnt see her anymore." Yuri pouted.

 

"Maybe she is stressed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter