This Is Me

Scandals

"Whoo! This place is AWESOME! Oppa, why didn't you bring me here before?" You screamed on top of all the clubbing music.

 

"One more glass please." You slurred to the bartender.

 

"Miss, are you sure?" He questioned, "You look a bit..."

 

"Yah! She asked you for another glass, your job is to get her another glass." Your "date" -more like the guy you just met on the dance floor- snapped at the bartender.

 

"Wah! Oppa, you're hot." You said realizing how far your body was from each other. You clenched his shirt, pulling him closer to you.

 

You leaned into him, before seductively whisper, "Oppa, what's your name?"

 

He looked taken aback, and he pulled away from you, "What the heck."

 

I guess he didn't expect you to whisper something so casual. But he came back to his senses and realized how hot you were even if you said the stupidest thing. He pulled you back to him, hands around your waist while the other was caressing your cheek.

 

"Baby, the only name you're going to want to know tonight is the hotel's."

 

"Ahem, you're drink is ready." The bartender cleared his throat, disrupting your steamy eye contact.

 

"What the f**k is that guy's problem? He's seriously asking for it." He was pissed off. Biggest ever.

 

"Baby, relax. Here have my drink, then let's dance." You said calming him down. You handed him the drink and he finished it in one shot.

 

"Let's go, this bartender is a ."

 

He grabbed a hold of your hand and pulled you into the center of the dance floor. The both of you were beginning to gain attention from the other party-goers. You were grinding on each other, hands playfully pulling each other's hair, and definitely passing some steamy whispers back and forth. You were definitely thankful SM gave you dance lessons, because boy did you not want to be embarrassed tonight.

 

 

*******************************************

 

 

"Woah, this place is so crowded." Sungjong said.

 

The rest of the members turned to stare at him. Giving off very judgmental looks.

 

 

"What! Excuse me for not being a hard party-er like the rest of you." He said exasperated.

 

"Where is Hoya anyways, wasn't he the one who told us to come here?" Sungyeol said.

 

"That , telling us to come here but leaving us standing around like this."

 

"Hyung, isn't that him." Sungjong said pointing to the middle of the dance floor.

 

"What the heck, who is he with?" Sungkyu asked.

 

"Damn, she's hot. What would a solid 9 be doing with him?" Added Dongwoo.

 

Myungsoo turned to look. He felt something rising inside of him. It was slowly growing and growing the more he stared at the two. It burned inside of him, making him angry with the situation. Jealousy. Myungsoo has been eyeing her, ever since her debut stage. But now she's... with him. His own member. Whatever, he thought she was cute and his interest in her stopped there.

 

"Maknae, call that over here." Leader commanded.

 

"What, why me."

 

"Because I said so, now go."

 

Sungjong grumbled, and stomped his foot while making his way around the crowd of dancing bodies. He pulled onto the latter's arm and dragged him away from you . But to his luck, Hoya pulled you with him. When he reached the group, he passed glares to each one of the members before smirking.

 

"Yah! Didn't you call us over here, what are you doing right now?" Demanded the leader.

 

He gave out a sly smile before replying with one hand rubbing the back of his neck. "Hehe sorry hyung, I guess I got caught up in the moment."

 

You started tugging onto his arm after you felt everyone's eyes turning to you.

 

"Oppa, let's go." You whined to him, pulling him back to the dance floor.

 

"Babe, wait for one moment." He coldly replied, cutting you short.

 

You backed away clearly annoyed that you were slightly rejected. Hmmph. A lightbulb suddenly lit up on top of your head. Let's just make the jerk jealous. You walked away, stopping at the bar again.

 

You were suddenly shocked when you felt a hand grasp around your waist. You turned to look and that jerk had the nerves to follow you. You glared at him before pretending not to notice he was there.

 

"Aw, come on babe. Let's go into that private room instead. It noisy here." He whispered in your ear. He tried to make you forget about what happened, but your plan was barely getting started.

 

You followed him but you still left the annoyed and arrogant facial expression on. The room was upstairs above the dance floor and had a karaoke TV of it's own. You glanced around, quiet amused that he had good looking friends. Too good looking they could be celebrities. Oh ! You surely hoped they weren't, because you don't know what's going to happen if the company found out you were in the midst of a dating scandal. Then a smirk appeared on your face. Best revenge ever. You were going to get this Hoya guy and one of s into the spotlight.

 

*******************************************

so...lol. I've been meaning to update this chapter for while. But I never could figure out the ending.

Aparently I'm procrastinating on this chapter. I'm not sure if I'll be able to update in a while.

I have three essays due tomorrow and its nine pm.

Didn't start any of it.

I have a tournament that lasts the entire day, most likely ending at like nine.

The next day after that i have to get to school at six to go another tournament that lasts four hours.

Grr. I probably ruined this chpt. but i wanted to post smth.

thx for listening to my rant kay bye. kiss kiss kiss.

i might've gotten some inspiration from Krystal's new drama hehe.