I'm Here

Scandals

 

 

"WHAT!" He yelled. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SOOJUNG-AH?!?!" He was violently shaking you while tears were soon about to burst from his eyes. 


He looked so pissed and shocked it even scared you. You watched as he paced back and forth anxiously. He was pulling out his hair and slowly gaining attention from those around you. Seeing him like this made you so exhausted you fell on the ground and started weeping. You didn't faint, but you sure wanted to. 


He walked back and kneeled beside you,"Tell me who did this to you." He commanded. His voice so strong and stern it never wavered. 


You stared in his eyes wanting to understand his intentions and actions. You swallowed the lump in your throat, ready to answer him. But he pulled you into a hug first. You wailed into his arms and continued weeping again. 


He whispered softly into your embrace,"I'm sorry I wasn't there. I'm so sorry" he said between sobs. You both cried together. He took you to your dorm and bid you goodbye. You survived today. He took you home for you to freshen up, the both of you were going to spend the day forgetting about everything that just happened. 

 


*********************************

 


You entered the dorm cautiously, afraid to cause a commotion. You peered through the hallway only to find the entire f(x) members waiting for you. 


"Yah! Jung Soojung," Sulli cried out to you, heading towards your direction. The rest of the members averted their gaze to you. They were all walking towards you. 


The members gathered you into a group hug. That is before beginning their scolding session. 


"Where were you?"


"We were worried sick" 


"Do you understand your actions?" 


"Are you okay?" 


"Why didn't you call back?" 


They bombarded you with unending questions. For once since last night and your meeting with Luhan you felt another set of weights being lifted up from your shoulders. You were so blessed and thankful for the people you had surrounding you. They cared about you so much, you couldn't betray them and ditch them. You smiled. And when you thought the world below you was slowly starting to crumble apart, you realized it was only starting to form a beautiful sea of flowers around you. Happiness didn't leave you forever; it still existed. 


"I'm really sorry guys, things came up. But hey, I'm here today alive and smiling. That's all that matters right?" You asked, sounding much cheery than how you felt inside. 

You told yourself that you'll make everyday worth living. 

 

**********************************

Woah woah woah.

Hold up.

Did I just post 2 chapters In the same week?!?!

Like what!! 

Okay, first things first. You guys must hate me.

That's why you don't talk to me. T.T 

Comment comment comment, plz. 

Any feedback is appreciated. 

This is one of those fill cheaters so I'm sorry If it , 

Hope you enjoy. Bye.