When it all Began II

Scandals

 

Luhan was walking out the waiting room, but suddenly bumped into a young handsome man. He concluded that he was probably the boyfriend of one of the members judging from the roses that were now scattered on the ground.

 

"Oh my, excuse my clumsiness, let me help you." Luhan said as he reached to pick one of the roses up. The young man was frantically trying to pick up his roses, but didn't say anything until he finished.

 

"Sorry, for bumping into you, but this is f(x)'s waiting room, correct?" Luhan noticed how handsome he was up close, and slowly started to feel insecure.

 

"Oh, yeah it is. What a cute couple you make." Luhan responded, it wasn't until the guy gave him a weird look did he realize he didn't finish his statement. "Uh, I mean you must be one of the member's boyfriend right?" Pointing at the roses. "All the members are cute, and your pretty handsome also." This time the boy really gave him a weird look.

 

"Oh my gosh, I'm straight!" He blurted causing a bunch of murmurs.

 

The young boy chuckled,"it's okay I understand what your trying to say. But you're close we're not dating anymore." He smiled before quickly bowing politely and entered the waiting room.

 

"At least he has manners," Luhan thought to himself, before making his way to his seat.

 

 

 

*****************************

 

 

"Noona, aren't you proud of your dongsaeng? She was so cute up there just now. I mean if I didn't like someone already, maybe Krystal might be the girl. But, nah, she doesn't really fit my personal preference anyways. Only the bestie preference though, that, she fits perfectly. I mean who wouldn't love her."

 

"Oh my gosh, Luhan. Shut up please. I'm not in the mood for your talking, although you are cute." Jessica replied patting his head. They both were waiting in line to get out the door and back into the waiting room, but it was way too crowded. Jessica hated crowded areas, which explained her mood right now.

 

"Hey, isn't that SNSD's Jessica?"

 

"I heard she's related to one of the f(x) members."

 

"Oh wow, she's so pretty in real life."

 

"Is that really her, she looks shorter out of the TV."

 

Only then did Luhan understand, but still he thought to himself, "isn't she a bit too moody." He slowly waited until the size of the crowd reduced, before going to look for Krystal.

 

When he saw her, tears were streamed down her face.

 

"Oppa!" She called out before pulling him into a hug. "I did it."

 

"Yeah, that's obvious enough. Now let go, your so clingy today, aish."

 

"Hey, at least I care about you." She replied.

 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. Hurry up and get your flowers or what not then let's go out for Japanese food tonight. Jessica-Noona are you okay with that?" Luhan asked. 

 

"Sure," Jessica replied, "that's fine. Krystal hurry up." 

 

"Okay, okay I'm going." Krystal said, before gathering the gifts on her table beside her name. She then bowed to everyone around her, before taking her leave.

 

 

******************************

 

 

*in the car*

 

"Yah, Soojung-ah did anyone give you chocolate? Share!" Luhan said while glancing at the rear view mirror. Jessica was sitting next to him in the passenger seat, while Krystal was in the back with all her flowers and gifts. Luhan was too busy driving to notice what Krystal was doing. 

 

"Number 1, it's Krystal-sunbaenim to you, and Number 2, who gave me this card? There's no name on it." 

 

"Yah, why are you talking so casually to him? He's still your Oppa. Aish Jinja!" Jessica replied, still a bit moody.

 

Krystal was too busy thinking through the note to even notice the scolding Jessica gave her. What does this mean? Who would write something like this? How come I don't remember receiving this card? She thought quietly to herself. Is something going on? How did he know today I debuted? 

 

 

"Soojung...

I hope your career is more 

successful than our relationship.

Fighting!"

 

 

*****************************

hi yah. Lol short chapter, but if you comment down below there might be a new chapter tomorrow. Hehe. I noticed how I tend to switch from 1st person to 3rd person. I don't know which one I should stick to so yeah. Sorry if it makes the story confusing, but I like to just do things spontaneously. Uhm. Bye Bye! This chapter is boring, I'm sorry. 

Kekeke. :P >_<