Still the Start II

Scandals

 

 

So things weren't going so well with Krystal and Gikwang, but it was the longest relationship she's ever had so far. She thought that since they made it to the 10 month stage might as well make it a year. It doesn't matter who came first, but who stayed the longest right? Soojung still cared about the people around her; especially her fans. She decided that once she was the 1 year mark, she's going to announce it to everyone. Keeping secrets was always a big guilt for her. Ten months still heading strong? No. It was time for the downfall of their relationship. 

 

Krystal carefully came back into f(x)'s dorm, only to find no one home. The apartment welcomed her gloomy presence with it's bright decor. Walking in, there's an area where the washing and drying machine were. Then there was a long hallway which led to the spacious living room and kitchen. Krystal shared her room with Sulli, her closest member. They must've went out together without me. She thought to herself. Soojung quickly walked into her room before falling onto her bed. Staring at the ceiling she let out a big sigh. 

 

"When life throws you lemons, make lemonade eh?" She quoted. "No, thanks. I'd rather eat lemons than make an effort to make lemonade." Krystal had this habit of talking to herself when things got lonely. 

 

"Whatever. Phone where are you?" She stated aloud in a weird accent. Soojung walked over to retrieve her bag she just threw on the ground after coming into her room. She briefly checked all her messages, only to find that he messaged her. 

 

It read, "I'm sorry. I'll make it up. Don't worry. Dinner tomorrow at 6. Dress nicely like you always do ;) Kay?" 

 

Even though at times she questioned his anger, never did she question his purity or kindness. She couldn't help but to smile and accept his invitation. 

 

"Sure." She replied. Slowly getting bored again she texted Sulli. "Yah, where are you?" Wanna go shopping and have some girl time". 

 

No doubt, the social media oriented girl replied within seconds. No wonder Krystal named her Fast Typer Girl on her phone.

 

"That sounds good, I'm close to the dorm. Are you there?"

 

"Yeah, hurry up and come okay?" 

 

Just like that the conversation ended. Krystal shot up from her bed wondering about what to wear. She decided on a plain black sweater crop top, paired with some acid washed jeans and basic black hightops. The fashionable girl, walked over to the kitchen to find a snack. Might I say f(x) girls are actually major junk food junkies. Everything ranging from chips-ahoy, to cheesy cheetos-Krystal's favorite snack. Cautiously she munched on those crunchy delectables careful as to not drop them on her clothes. Krystal spent the rest of her time waiting watching TV before hearing the familiar door lock sound. 

 

"Yah, let's go. I got my sister to wait for us. She'll drop us off." Sulli said as she stuck her head from the door. 

 

Turning off the TV she walked out the door. 

 

 

****************************

 

 

As the two stylish girls were walking down shoppong streets, Krystal suddenly said she wanted to eat ice-cream. They stopped by a nearby cafe, while individually ordering what they wanted to eat. Krystal ordered a cup of Green Tea Frappe, and two scoops of Cookies n' Cream. Sulli on the other hand settled for a cheese sandwich, and a glass of Ginger Ale. They were nonchalantly talking about everyday girl stuff. Before settling on the topic of boys.

 

Sulli,"Yah, you're not hiding anything from me are you?"

 

Taken aback, she replied "Uhm, No. Why do you ask?"

 

"Well...I don't know. You "look" like you're in a relationship. Yah, we're supposed to be best friends. Tell me what you're hiding, trust me." 

 

"Uhhhh...are you asking me to hide who you were dating? Huh?" Krystal gave her a knowing look.

 

"Fine, fine, fine. I used to go on dates with Taemin-oppa. But it wasn't serious. Just meet-ups at cafe. Now stop squinting your eyes at me. Jeez."

 

"Well, since you told me. Than I guess-I'm dating B2st's Gikwang? Hehe." She replied while giving a sly smile.

 

"YOU'RE DATING WHO?!?!?!" Sulli blurted a bit too loudly. After giving her your reaction she repeated a bit softer," You're dating who? Woah. I never thought you would date someone out of our company."

 

"Actually I take back. You always date people out of our company." Sulli added.

 

Krystal gave her a weak smile. "Hey, at least you know now. But yeah, we've been dating for a while now."

 

"How long?" She raised her eyebrows.

 

"BAHAHAHA. You look so ugly like that. Stop it." Krystal giggled. " 10 months. NO SHOCK PLEASE!" She quickly added.

 

Too late. Another huge gasp can be heard from Sulli's mouth. 

 

"That long?!?! Yet you never told me?!?!? Your BEST friend. Might I emphasize." She stated.

 

"Well, Hey. You would've spilled it the week after I told you. Just saying." Krystal said while surrendering her arms. 

 

Just like that, another weight was off her shoulder. Sulli was not only the member she was closest with, but also a person she was close to without her group. They were best friends. Same attitude. Same style. Same taste. Krystal continued talking about Gikwang and afterwards dragged Sulli with her to find a dress for tomorrow nights dinner. Excitement level blown.

 

 

****************************

 

MUST READ: I'm going to be changing perspectives. So if I write "You", it's you as in Krystal. 

Basically you're Krystal. But yeah I think I'm going to be sticking to this perspective more. 

Everything sounds like NatGeo with the perspective. T.T 

 

 

 

heyyyy. So. The most boring chapter ever? 

Yes.

uhmm. I hate 3rd person perspective. 

Nth else to say. Ily <3